The Pet Peeves Thread

1,463 replies to this topic
Dr. Sadler
  • Dr. Sadler

Don't Fear The Reaper.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

When hoodrats pronounce Bugatti as Boo-gati.

• Marwin Moody, Tali vas Normandy and LightningLord411 like this

Winning001
  • Winning001

I'm a lean, mean, speed thingy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A week ago

When the vending machine does not dispense dollar coins. Im tired of carrying 4 bucks in quarters around

• Black_MiD likes this

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

An Exercise in Self Indulgence

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

A pet peeve I have with people of this forum

When people call a vehicle in the game by their real life counterpart, in an attempt to look smart.

Example: "Nice SLS AMG Roadster!"

Just say Surano goddammit.

• Marwin Moody, Plank., TECHN9CiAN and 8 others like this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by LightningLord411, A week ago.

A pet peeve I have with people of this forum

When people call a vehicle in the game by their real life counterpart, in an attempt to look smart.

Example: "Nice SLS AMG Roadster!"

Just say Surano goddammit.

"Dude, look at my BOOGATTI."

• TECHN9CiAN, gunziness, Majestic81 and 6 others like this

Braindawg
  • Braindawg

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

It brings my piss to a boil whenever people have their own paranoid/narcissistic reasons which prevent them from being honest.

Some dude was contemplating whether to buy a laptop from the store i work in. when I told him the CPU model on thr computer he wanted to buy

he was like "Oh no.. It's too old I want to buy something new" I've explained to him that he doesn't NEED a faster CPU for office work..

He kept on going about how he wants a faster CPU with no logical point.

I f*cking hate when people a just bluntly dishonest. Just tell the damn truth! nobody's forcing you to buy this damn laptop, damnit!!

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Dragons Are Awesome Yo!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

My pet peeves are:

• Close minded and judgemental people.
  • People who think they are cool but aren't.
  • People who only talk about the negative and not the positive things in life. I mainly see this on Facebook.
  • People who think they are right about something when they are clearly wrong and won't listen to anyone who tries to correct them.
  • People who think that they are better than everyone else. Nobody cares, stop acting that way you idiot.
  • People who don't believe that the LGBT community should have the same rights as everyone else. Really? It's 20-f*cking-15! They're are as much of a human as you and should have all the same rights as you.
  • People who lie, cheat, and steal. I hope you rot in Hell.
  • People who are racist. Skin color shouldn't matter at all. We're all human beings that live and breathe on the same planet.
  • People who think the universe revolves around them. No. The universe doesn't revolve around you.
  • People who text and drive. Put down your god damn phone and pay attention to the f*cking road you f*cking scumbag! People are killed in car wrecks because of people like you!
  • People who believe all cops are bad. Just because the media only talks about the bad ones, it doesn't mean that all cops are bad!
  • Fox News and CNN.
  • People who are abusive to others. Whether it's physically, sexually, verbally, or mentally. Abuse is abuse and you should be punished with a serious ass whooping for being this low of a person.
  • People who don't properly parent their kids. Their kids will become spoiled uncaring brats. Examples: Justin Beiber, Kanye West, and most kids these days.
  • People who abuse animals. Theirs a special place in hell for people like you and you better hope that I don't see you in the act when you do such a thing.
  • Politicians.

That is all for now.

whats_a_username?
  • whats_a_username?

Cat in the house!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

People who thinks animals lives are just as valuable as people's lives.

Apparently ^this guy above me

Aby
  • Aby

• The Connection
  • Cuba
  • Biggest Like Whore 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Best New Member 2013

Posted 4 days ago

People who brag too much. No one wants to hear it.
  • TECHN9CiAN, MGT86, theGTAking101 and 3 others like this

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

There's a difference between abusing animals and treating them like a human... Though technically speaking humans are animals. 

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

An Exercise in Self Indulgence

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 days ago

An animal's life is far more valuable than your life.

• Mar.K, PinkRibbonScars, Tali vas Normandy and 2 others like this

whats_a_username?
  • whats_a_username?

Cat in the house!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

There's a difference between abusing animals and treating them like a human... Though technically speaking humans are animals. 

Well, he basically said he would hurt anyone who hurts an animal or other people. So that makes zero sense. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Also, that would then leave himself open for a justified ass beating.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

that would then leave himself open for a justified ass beating.

"Two wrongs don't make a right"

• PinkRibbonScars, Strange Town and Black_MiD like this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

It's 2015 and people still use gay, fag, and all of those terms as insults. I just read a comment in the Online section saying that guys that wear skinny jeans are fags... I don't know about other nations, but fitted clothing, tight or slightly loose, seems to be socially accepted in our modern culture here in the United States. 😪
  • PinkRibbonScars and BlackAce23 like this

PinkRibbonScars
  • PinkRibbonScars

Also known as happpy11

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

It's 2015 and people still use gay, fag, and all of those terms as insults. I just read a comment in the Online section saying that guys that wear skinny jeans are fags... I don't know about other nations, but fitted clothing, tight or slightly loose, seems to be socially accepted in our modern culture here in the United States.

Yeah, there's a couple of freshman in my Earth/Space Science class that use those kind of terms. I used to wear skinny by the way.

MGT86
  • MGT86

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 days ago

Bus drivers that pull blatantly straight out in front of you on Roundabouts, thanks mate really wanted my car T Boned and going home in a rental car thanks to your dumb ass.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Plank.
  • Plank.

master trole 2015

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

When Youtube channels disable comments on their videos. All-in-all, it's just a bitch move.

• theGTAking101 and Black_MiD like this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

I can't listen now, I'm too busy with the knife..

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A day ago

I have a simple one. Dishonest people, they're the worst kind for me. they're never happy or satisfied inside to begin with. i hate anyone who isnt honest.

Honest people seem to be stronger as people too. dishonest people are just weak and full of fears.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted A day ago

When people ask you what your star sign is. This is just an open invitation for them to pass judgement on you for something that is completely arbitrary. I usually tell the person who asks that I don't believe in astrology. Amusingly enough I get told that they don't believe in it either but why would they ask in the first place? This loaded question is up there with "what religion are you". We all want to get to know people better but these types of questions are not useful shortcuts for that. Astrology is bigotry disguised as science.

• LightningLord411 likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

When people ask you what your star sign is. 

This. I'm f*cking sick of people asking this. "Duuuuuh, u r stupit cuz u have dis starsign and i have a different one, thereofre i am better than you." No more. 

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • NATO

Posted A day ago

When hoodrats pronounce Bugatti as Boo-gati.

except that it's the correct way to pronounce it, since it's an italian name. The "Bu" in "Bugatti" is correctly pronounced like the Boo in "Boobs", not like the Beau in "Beauty".

As for my own pet peeves, i can't stand it when people dress up their arguments in fancy terns to make them sound smarter or more valid. In my opinion, a sign of true intelligence is to make complex issues understandable to as many people as possible.

Plank.
  • Plank.

master trole 2015

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

When people ask you what your star sign is. 

This. I'm f*cking sick of people asking this. "Duuuuuh, u r stupit cuz u have dis starsign and i have a different one, thereofre i am better than you." No more. 

The problem with horoscopes is that each attribute is so vague that it can apply to almost anyone.

• PinkRibbonScars likes this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by a20characterusername, A day ago.

It's 2015 and people still use gay, fag, and all of those terms as insults. I just read a comment in the Online section saying that guys that wear skinny jeans are fags... I don't know about other nations, but fitted clothing, tight or slightly loose, seems to be socially accepted in our modern culture here in the United States.

It's 2015 and people still feel the need to state what year it is when trying to make a point. :p

I get that people do it because a later year suppsedly means more 'progress', but it doesn't really mean anything. But if that were the case, why not go with the Hebrew calendar? They live in the year 5,775!

• PinkRibbonScars and mr toasterbutt like this

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

It's 2015 and people still use gay, fag, and all of those terms as insults. I just read a comment in the Online section saying that guys that wear skinny jeans are fags... I don't know about other nations, but fitted clothing, tight or slightly loose, seems to be socially accepted in our modern culture here in the United States. 😪

Yeah i feel you bro, its mind boggling how someone can sit up here and link sexual orientation to what style of clothes a person chooses to wear, just total ignorance. Im all for fitted/tight clothing that compliments a specific bodytype instead of that baggy crap that probably most of us have worn bout a decade ago.

And don't get me started on the saggers too, funny how many people don't even know where that originated from.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Man on a mission

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 7 hours ago

When at work, those employees that just stand in the way while im trying to get through and will move when you say excuse me only to move right back to that spot and get in the way even more. Sometimes i just wanna blast this in front of them and maybe then they will get the picture.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users