-Zee
-Pretentious people
  • OneManCrimeWave and BlackAce23 like this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

Does anyone remember when baby photos were saved at home for friends and family? For you to look back at then when you were old? Now people just share it all over the internet.

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:17 PM

Yh ugly babies all up in my face piss me off too. That sounds like I'm making a distinction between the good looking babies and the terrible looking babies, but to clarify, I'm saying they're all ugly little gremlins. The worst things are those stupid "cute" baby competitions, and when the mother spams your FB feed with requests to "please vote 4 Olivia-Rae!". 

1. Terrible name

2. You said 4 instead of for

3. She's ugly as f*ck

4. Pls get it out of my face

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:18 AM

- People that take advantage of others and getting paid from it

- Brainwashing

- Sneezing without covering your mouth and nose

- Arrogant people

- People who scoff at homeless people

- People who are insensitive

- Over-entitled youths

and who could forget?..

- GROWN MEN WHO DO NOT WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER USING THE BATHROOM.

• OneManCrimeWave, BlackAce23 and LightningLord411 like this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:55 AM

When a topic asks for the ONE best of whatever and responders insist on posting a List.

When someone asks for help, and responders post,"I don't know".

Titles that say, "I need help" in a trouble-shooting topic. Not a clue in the title as to what the problem is.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:59 AM

In-grown pubic hairs

Capital
  • Capital

Generic Goon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:33 AM

-People that put all personal drama on Twitter/Facebook

-Liberals that see racism in anything.

-Lying/misleading media.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:05 AM

Rich kids saying their lives are "miserable". What happened? Was the BMW you got for your 16th birthday the wrong color?
  • LightningLord411 likes this

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Broadcasting live from my mom's basement.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:09 AM

-When mom buys you the wrong color BMW, and it's not a fully-loaded model

• The Hippie likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:00 AM Edited by Sting4S, 21 July 2014 - 05:24 PM.

- to the people who constantly snort or sniff because their nose is full of mucus, shut the f*ck up and blow your f*cking nose

- there is no plausible reason why you feel the need to constantly and loudly clang your bowl or plate when you eat

- stop slamming the toilet seat when you're done

- stop slamming the cabinets

- please eat like somebody who isn't 5 years old. Stop smacking and stop burping

- stop saying "SPEAK UP" with an attitude and pay more attention to what I'm saying

Rich kids saying their lives are "miserable". What happened? Was the BMW you got for your 16th birthday the wrong color?

- dumbasses who think that rich people should have nothing complain about because they're rich, as if they have no problems like everybody else

• Marwin Moody, OneManCrimeWave and BlackAce23 like this

Special Members
  • Special Members

You Don't Know The Power Of Fried Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:34 PM Edited by Mr.Killa, 21 July 2014 - 05:35 PM.

When a topic asks for the ONE best of whatever and responders insist on posting a List.

You´re talking about me aren´t you?

OT:

-People who say "I COULD care less". It´s "COULDN´T care less", moron.

-White nationalists. Or just "insert ethnic/race here" nationalists in general.

-Conspiracy nutcases.

-Old people who always whine about "the good ol´ days".

-People who say all modern music sucks. 

-People who say "I´m ashamed of my generation".

-People who are mean for no reason.

-People who always nag about "eating healthy". If you wanna eat healthy, fine, but mind your own business.

-Religious people who always talk about their religion like it´s a fact, yet if someone talks about atheism or science, they completely flip out.

-People who hate the USA just because of it´s bad foreign policies. 

-People who constantly talk about how much "swag" they have.

-People who generalize groups of people.

-Music snobs.

-People who say "get a life".

• BlackAce23 likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:22 PM Edited by Sting4S, 21 July 2014 - 06:22 PM.

- Idiots who hate technology but then turn around and use their iPhone or Galaxy S

- Idiots who say their phone/tablet is stupid because they don't know how to use it properly

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:01 PM

-When people comment on songs that were in GTA, saying "Like if u came here because of GTA X."

-When console users continuously try to justify that their console is better than a PC.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

people who let their lives be dictated by foreign cultures that aren't part of the greater society of the country in which they live.

an example of this is people whose lives are all about anime. God, how they make my skin crawl. It's fine to have a hobby, but when you let it become a focal point in life...

• Yolo Swaggins and LightningLord411 like this

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:03 PM

- to the people who constantly snort or sniff because their nose is full of mucus, shut the f*ck up and blow your f*cking nose
- there is no plausible reason why you feel the need to constantly and loudly clang your bowl or plate when you eat
- please eat like somebody who isn't 5 years old. Stop smacking and stop burping
- stop saying "SPEAK UP" with an attitude and pay more attention to what I'm saying

- dumbasses who think that rich people should have nothing complain about because they're rich, as if they have no problems like everybody else

You should be calling yourself that if you think rich kid "problems" are valid. I'm homeless right now because my mom lost her job and I can't find a job of my own and they're going to tell me their miserable even though they get everything they want handed to them on a silver platter? f*ck off, rich kids shouldn't be allowed to complain about their lives because they don't have anything real to complain about.
  • make total destroy likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:45 PM Edited by Sting4S, 21 July 2014 - 11:48 PM.

You should be calling yourself that if you think rich kid "problems" are valid. I'm homeless right now because my mom lost her job and I can't find a job of my own and they're going to tell me their miserable even though they get everything they want handed to them on a silver platter? f*ck off, rich kids shouldn't be allowed to complain about their lives because they don't have anything real to complain about.

I understand your frustration because of the difficult situation that you're in right now, but that doesn't give you a right to have a vendetta against "rich kids" with complaints. Everybody has problems. Everybody complains. Just because some people are rich doesn't mean they should always be happy go lucky. I'm pretty sure a lot of "rich" people are grateful that they're "rich" too (I'm pretty sure you're referring to the upper middle class or the well off). But just like everybody else, they complain every once in a while. I'm middle class and even though I complain about some things others may find "menial", I am grateful for what I have.

And please "they don't have anything real to complain about" isn't true. Don't adopt that stereotypical mentality.

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• Members
  • Lesotho

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:24 AM

-People who still cannot grasp basic English, such as when to use there/their/they're, your/you're, to/too etc.

-Old people that just stare at you for no f*cking reason and it makes it even more awkward because I stare at them back.

-People who drive about 10mph+ under the speed limit.

-Caravans.

-People who put fruit in cookies.

• Sting4S likes this

krashr
  • krashr

head on a stick

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:36 AM

people who treat others like crap and then complain when they themselves are treated like crap

people who knowingly do the wrong thing because they think they can just apologise for it later and everything will be cool

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:31 AM

-People who still cannot grasp basic English, such as when to use there/their/they're, your/you're, to/too etc.

I absolutely hate that!

-Caravans.

I haven't really come into contact with a caravan on the road, but why do people hate them so much. I mean Top Gear hated them so much that they devoted a whole episode towards them.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:18 AM

-Caravans.

7827_57c6.jpeg

Caravans rock. Don't be a hater.

• Sting4S likes this

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

I understand your frustration because of the difficult situation that you're in right now, but that doesn't give you a right to have a vendetta against "rich kids" with complaints. Everybody has problems. Everybody complains. Just because some people are rich doesn't mean they should always be happy go lucky. I'm pretty sure a lot of "rich" people are grateful that they're "rich" too (I'm pretty sure you're referring to the upper middle class or the well off). But just like everybody else, they complain every once in a while. I'm middle class and even though I complain about some things others may find "menial", I am grateful for what I have.

And please "they don't have anything real to complain about" isn't true. Don't adopt that stereotypical mentality.

My friends categorize me as rich and subsequently believe that I don't have any problems whatsoever. But believe me I have plenty of problems that I just don't share with anyone around me, so the hate on rich kids is invalid, unless the rich kids act like they are entitled to everything
  • OneManCrimeWave and Sting4S like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

The entitled ones are total pricks, I even see that with some of the upper middle class students I go to school with. But not all of them are entitled. They're just regular kids who have parents that make more than $100000 a year (which is a lot down here actually). I'm not trying to brag, but I get more material stuff than some of these "rich" kids do.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:20 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 22 July 2014 - 04:28 PM.

When i tell my kids not to do something and they look me straight in the eye and say "f*ck you, Dad." 

Nah, their only six. But for real, when I tell someone at work how to do something after they ask and then say "I know." Well if you knew, why the hell did you ask!?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

I have the usual pet peeves like eating, drinking, and breathing loudly, but there's one very specific one that I see on the Internet.

When making an argument, some folks seem to like writing "=/=" as opposed to "is not equal to." For example, they will say "correlation =/= causation" as opposed to "correlation does not equal causation."

That drives me up a wall. I feel like they're trying to look super intellectual by throwing in a math sign like it's some kind of philosophical formula. Just use words like a normal human being. Nobody says "this is growing" as opposed saying "this is growing exponentially."

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:42 AM

When my dad interrupts #2 time/ masturbation sesh to tell me to take the dog out, sometimes during a rainstorm.

1) if I'm in the bathroom, why not you just take him out? I don't know how to speed poop, sorry.

2) if I'm masturbating, you or moms voice is literally the last thing I wanna hear when I'm working my way up to climax.

3) the f*cking dog is gonna go outside and see that it's raining , and immediately gonna wanna go back inside, let's be logical and wait out the rainstorm , yea? Trust me dad, I've spent enough time with the dog to know how long he can hold it in.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Death to the Bourgeoisie - Long live Anarchy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:45 AM

I have the usual pet peeves like eating, drinking, and breathing loudly, but there's one very specific one that I see on the Internet.

When making an argument, some folks seem to like writing "=/=" as opposed to "is not equal to." For example, they will say "correlation =/= causation" as opposed to "correlation does not equal causation."

That drives me up a wall. I feel like they're trying to look super intellectual by throwing in a math sign like it's some kind of philosophical formula. Just use words like a normal human being. Nobody says "this is growing" as opposed saying "this is growing exponentially."

Simplifying what you're trying to say =/= trying to look super intellectual.

You =/= fun.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Do not click the red button

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:07 AM

People that use clip instead of magazine
i always give them this face

Are_You_Kidding_Me.jpeg

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

People who still use reaction faces and memes, even though 2008 was six years ago.

qzance88
  • qzance88

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:35 AM

People That Talk Too Much sh*t And Know They Cant Back It Up

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

I'm gonna be all the way out there...In the Wild!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

Those winning the lottery commercials, really just down right pisses me off. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users