The Pet Peeves Thread

1,591 replies to this topic
WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:02 AM

When people tell me to do something I was planning on doing already.
"Hey, why don't you do the dishes?"
"f*ck you! I was just about to do them, but now it will look like I'm only doing them because you told me to!"

People who turn without putting their indicators on (turn signals)... if only there was a way to turn whilst signalling your intention to other drivers.

People who put cereal or milk back in the cupboard/fridge with only a tiny bit left.

• IveGotNoValues, HUGOHL, OneManCrimeWave and 1 other like this

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The sun shines on me, for the first time in years...I am happy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

All of these...

People who makes fun of old people.

People who robs stores cause they are too lazy to either get a job or save enough money to buy the things they want.

People who doesn't pay their own share at public restaurants. 

People who bully kids.

Kids bulling kids.

People making fun of handicap people. 

People wishing death on others.

People who make fun of the mentally and physical disabled people.

People who does not have common sense. 

People who try to get people in trouble for no reason.

People who have no manners at the dinner table.

People who treats people badly.

People who holds grudges over other's head for one mistake.

People who cut in line.

plus my own pet peeves...

People that are racist.

People that are cowards and use pigeon tactics in argument.

People who are pretentiousness and attention seeking.

Feminists.

Manginas and White-Knights.

People that are barbaric

People who shows off

People that are mean to others for no apparent reason whatsoever

People that backstab others or only pretend to be friends on the surface

People who betray you

• OneManCrimeWave and xVampire Fangx like this

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

People that don't reply back to me on facebook

• universetwisters and MGT86 like this

HUGOHL
  • HUGOHL

In my heaven, there are no gods.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:19 PM Edited by HUGOHL, 23 June 2014 - 08:20 PM.

People that say I'm some kind of social freak because I don't talk to anybody on Facebook, even though I talk to everyone in real life. (I don't talk through Facebook, I feel like it kills the whole social interaction, and the fact that I have a lot of time to elaborate an answer, makes me go crazy and I finally write stupid sh*t)

• OneManCrimeWave and xVampire Fangx like this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Hit'em with the sickness

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

People who post that share this Copy paste sh*t 15205148456 times and your wish will come true crap

• OneManCrimeWave, MGT86, a20characterusername and 1 other like this

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:48 PM Edited by Aaron030792, 24 June 2014 - 04:50 PM.

Prejudice towards certain groups of people, overweight, poor, foreign, mentally or physically challenged etc

Arrogant people.

Racists.

Keyboard warriors.

Violent people.

Idiots in supermarkets who stand smack bang in the middle of the aisle, yapping away to their mates, ignore you when you politely ask them to move and then tell you to f**k off or give you the finger when you lose patience and push past.

People who act snobbish and superior when they have no right to.

Bad manners. Farting, burping, spitting on the floor, picking noses etc.

People who do not say 'please' or 'thank you'.

People who let their dog take a steaming dump in the middle of the path...and then leave it on the floor.

Uncaring, unsympathetic people.

Men who say 'real men don't cry'. Really annoying, that one.

Guys who take the p!$$ when you wear a pink shirt.

People who take delight in humiliating or 'grassing up' someone.

A fitness freak parking his Mercedes in a 'Disabled Only' parking spot.

ppl who type lyk dis all da time

People using the slur 'peasant' as an insult.
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340, IveGotNoValues, OneManCrimeWave and 3 others like this

MGT86
  • MGT86

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:30 AM Edited by F02, 25 June 2014 - 09:40 PM.

-Kids in lower years than me that try to act better, like bitch please you are in yr 7 and i am in yr12 

-12vies in general

-People that make generalizations of richer people, so what i drive a brand new Mercedes Benz and i am only 17 like is it harming you? no, then go and annoy someone else.

-People that think i am gay because i like/wear designer brands,  just cause i don't wear the "in" fashion doesn't mean to keep commenting on how "gay" they are. 

-People that cut me in line, like please and go and wait like everyone else, what gives you the exception.

-People that assume things too quickly, like can  you wait until i am finished.

-My bus driver when i catch the bus, i swear one day someone is going to get a coma the way he drives.

-People that either don't know how to drive or just take over the road, like please just follow the road rules like everyone else, it won't kill you, in fact you might save someone from getting killed.

-People that just blatantly walk out in the road or people who just like to play the run in front of cars game, like excuse me, the road is for cars not people.

-People that know your having a bad day yet purposely annoy you to try and make it worse, like do you want to get knocked the f*ck out.

-People with first world problems, shut up, no one cares you can't drive your dad's Porsche to school and you have to take your mums Audi A7.

Edit: i forgot one

-People that make you rush like crazy but then take 500 years, like excuse me bitch, like no you can't have your f*cking cigarette now. 

• xVampire Fangx likes this

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:49 AM Edited by Undertaker13, 25 June 2014 - 11:50 AM.

-People that don't listen to me

-People that don't belive me

-People that think that I have no brain(Sometimes its a good thing because they don't expect me to pull off great things and suddenly they see them selves in a bad situation  :devil:)

-People that want to tell me what is the right thing for me

-People that get mad, because I'm not responding to their messages on Whatsapp( I ain't got time for that)

-People that get mad over anything

-People who think they're smarter than me even if they aren't(Ohh I hate them so much those little wannabes  :lol:) 

-People who think they're better than everyone

-People who have something against immigrants

-People who talk like german rappers(Can't stand them)

-People who make fun of disabled people

-People who skip the legs days

-People who think they're Bruce Lee because they practised Martial Arts(I'm a Jiu-Jitsu studdent)

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

When smart people get 95% on a test and they start ranting on how stupid they are ,-, like bitch i'm happy with my 55% what are you talking about -.- .

When skinny people complain about being too fat. like i'm skinny my self with a waist size of 29 or 30 but these people will be thinking they're like 400 pounds or what not.

Fat girls wearing yoga pants, tights, leggings, booty shorts, tank tops, crop tops, or anything that exposes or reveals that sh*t. Oh and makes the cloths stretch out. 

When you're walking out in public and people are walking slower than your grandma and then when you're trying to pass them, they'll move towards that direction you're trying to pass them. Like bitch do you have eyes on the back of your head ? 

When you're in the public washroom and you see some little kid with his pants pulled down to his feet and you see his butt naked ass, like wtf use the toilet not the urinal 

People who talk so loudly on the bus and they're sitting next to one another 

• Plank., xVampire Fangx and PG. like this

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:36 PM Edited by Spadge007, 25 June 2014 - 09:37 PM.

I do all of these things, and I enjoy it.

1403732060-hidden-trollface1.png

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:45 PM Edited by SolidSnails, 25 June 2014 - 09:45 PM.

People who like say like to much like oh em gee this like totes annoys me like stop.
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

People who like say like to much like oh em gee this like totes annoys me like stop.

When smart people get 95% on a test and they start ranting on how stupid they are ,-, like bitch i'm happy with my 55% what are you talking about -.- .

When skinny people complain about being too fat. like i'm skinny my self with a waist size of 29 or 30 but these people will be thinking they're like 400 pounds or what not.

Fat girls wearing yoga pants, tights, leggings, booty shorts, tank tops, crop tops, or anything that exposes or reveals that sh*t. Oh and makes the cloths stretch out. 

When you're walking out in public and people are walking slower than your grandma and then when you're trying to pass them, they'll move towards that direction you're trying to pass them. Like bitch do you have eyes on the back of your head ?

When you're in the public washroom and you see some little kid with his pants pulled down to his feet and you see his butt naked ass, like wtf use the toilet not the urinal 

People who talk so loudly on the bus and they're sitting next to one another 

;)

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:35 AM

-People who shove their political views everywhere.
-Native english speakers who think knowing how to type in basic english makes them intelligent. Grammar Nazis, basically.
-People who say "respect my opinion" in any argument. I don't care if it's your opinion, your opinion is stupid.
-People who think birds aren't dinosaurs.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:37 PM

People who rip on call of duty for being yearly but will happily play all the mario and pokemon games when they come out 

Edwin
  • Edwin

Ready to race?

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

People who don't know the difference between There/Their/They're or Then/Than. Just general grammar Nazi stuff.

People who believe wearing what everyone else is wearing is a must.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:42 AM Edited by universetwisters, 06 July 2014 - 05:42 AM.

-swaggots
-yologots
-tourists who clog up the roads every summer, spring break, race week, etc here
-people who call you a nazi because you like Germany
-people who hate buicks
  • a20characterusername likes this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:03 AM

-swaggots
-yologots

How could you man, I thought we were friends :O

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:11 AM

women's rights  

• Plank. likes this

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:32 AM

-swaggots
-yologots

How could you man, I thought we were friends :O

How do you think I feel?

• OneManCrimeWave, a20characterusername and THE GHETTO JEZUS like this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

When people point out your flaws just to make you feel bad. Like i'm just a really skinny person, it's just how I am, I cant gain weight no matter how much I eat. So some people make comments on my skinniness. Like people have asked me if i'm anorexic and stuff and then they'll joke about it like its a funny topic...like no I just have a very fast metabolism, I love food and eat it constantly.. And even if I was anorexic, that would just make you a dick for laughing about it.

Then there's people that...well actually im too tired for this. i'll continue my rant tomorrow haha

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

schadenfreude

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

PEOPLE WHO BUDGE IN LINES!!!!!! THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME.

I'll be standing at the bus stop, maybe a couple people infront of me, and some bitch ass mofo walks past all of us and stands at the front like it's okay!? There will be times where it's just me, and if there's even a SLIGHT space between me and the bus stop pole, someone will stand there. It's ridiculous. Obviously I don't let them get on before me, but it's annoying that they try to. Sometimes I'll be sitting on the curb too beside the bus stop pole, and it's as if I don't exist and someone will just stand directly behind me or closer to the pole if there's space. WTF? And no offence to anyone who takes offence to this, but it's always East Indian people, usually middle-aged and older. Both men and women. It's f*cking weird. 

• SolidSnails and THE GHETTO JEZUS like this

KTray206
  • KTray206

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

You know, I hate it when someone is telling you to do something and they say "you can" do it. Like, if someone is asking you to clean up the bathroom for example, and they phrase it like "You can clean up the bathroom" instead of "can you clean up the bathroom", it pisses me off for some odd reason. I guess it just sounds like they're being rude and condescending, even though they probably aren't trying to.

You know, I hate it when someone is telling you to do something and they say "you can" do it. Like, if someone is asking you to clean up the bathroom for example, and they phrase it like "You can clean up the bathroom" instead of "can you clean up the bathroom", it pisses me off for some odd reason. I guess it just sounds like they're being rude and condescending, even though they probably aren't trying to.

KTray206
  • KTray206

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:00 PM Edited by KTray206, 06 July 2014 - 01:46 PM.

I hate when people say "You can..." when asking or ordering me to do a task too. As if doing this for you is a privilege or a favor to me. I will do it, but I don't want to.
I also hate:
-When people make a sucking noise with their mouth or suck their fingers loudly when they eat.
-Hypocrisy.
-People who seem to be mentally incapable of telling that they're being aggravating and don't know when to back off.
-Infuriatingly,stupidly, almost unrealistically closed-minded people.
-People who like to start fights.
-Attention whores who try too hard.
-Over-confident and conceited people.
-People who stare.
-People who don't listen.
-People who don't use common sense.
-People who can't reasonably see their flaws and try to deflect.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

People who think just because they are in a car they have the right to run motorcycles/motor scooters off of the road.
Self centered people
People who don't pay any attention to their kids

Mr.SoapyLegs
  • Mr.SoapyLegs

Light em if you got it

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

- A know-it-all person. In their mind, they know it all, but in reality, they don't know sh*t!!

- A waitress or waiter being over friendly. My wife and I was eating out one night  and the waitress just kept talking to us even after we got our food. My wife politely suggested that she check on her other customers and finally she got the hint. My wife was a waitress for 15 years so she knows the do's and don'ts of the business.

- Drivers that let their pet ride in their lap.

- People who block aisles in grocery stores with their shopping cart while they wander down the aisle looking for something.

waymuu
  • waymuu

Hey Larry check this out I can change my member title

• Members
  • Martinique

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

anti-feminists and feminists alike using strawmen arguments to go against each other rather than calmly talking with each other about their differing opinions like people that aren't 11 years old do

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:25 AM Edited by Yolo Swaggins, 08 July 2014 - 12:27 AM.

-Reddit/Imgur. Don't get me wrong, there is some good content, but for the love of god I have never seen more self-absorbed douchebags in one place. Even 4chan is more bearable than them. Good content, terrible community.

-White Knights who stop at nothing to protect their fair internet maidens. I dealt with some guy on TF2 who kept freaking out and cussing at everyone when they shot the female on his team. She kept telling him to calm down but he wouldn't, so she left the game. It was a trade server for f*ck's sake.

-12 year olds on Xbox Live. The problem isn't as bad as it used to be thanks to Party Chat, but it still sucks hearing their squeaky squeeze-nut voices. Also, it's crazy how many of them have f*cked my mom, even though she is supposedly the fattest, most repulsive creature alive according to them.

-People who use the 'Rate the Song Above You' topic incorrectly. Just rate the song above you, and post a new one. It's not that hard, retard.

• a20characterusername and THE GHETTO JEZUS like this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:09 AM

-12 year olds on Xbox Live. The problem isn't as bad as it used to be thanks to Party Chat, but it still sucks hearing their squeaky squeeze-nut voices. Also, it's crazy how many of them have f*cked my mom, even though she is supposedly the fattest, most repulsive creature alive according to them.

It's worse on Call of Duty .-. 

Oh yea, people who eat with their mouths f*cking open. For f*cks Sakes how f*cking hard is it to close it when chewing food. I'm here to eat some delicious food not to see your fat ass shoving food down your throat and going all over the f*cking place.   

waymuu
  • waymuu

Hey Larry check this out I can change my member title

• Members
  • Martinique

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:10 AM

-Reddit/Imgur. Don't get me wrong, there is some good content, but for the love of god I have never seen more self-absorbed douchebags in one place. Even 4chan is more bearable than them. Good content, terrible community.

good content? hahahahahaha

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:22 AM

good content? hahahahahaha

Well, sometimes. I usually only use Imgur. If you filter out the memes, weight-loss stories, blogsh*t, and animals you can usually find something decent.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users