The Pet Peeves Thread

3,362 replies to this topic
t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
  • t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

try again sweetie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

When people say I look too young to work. This may seem like a compliment, but when you look young in your 20's little things like this are really frustrating. What they're basically saying is you look like you belong in high school or at home playing PlayStation. Not doing adult stuff like working.

Take it as a compliment. Your young looks will perhaps pay off in the long run - you'll be 40 and won't have to look like a decrepit old burlap sack. If you want to be an asshole, politely and on-the-daily remind your coworkers that they are old and are going to die before you. It will really demoralize them and put you in a position of superiority.

• Neon_Dreaming

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I enjoy watching the winter olympics but the excessive interviews and punditry are kind of annoying. Just show us some sports. Background and info on the sport and competitors is fine, but don't go overboard with it.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• AndolinYEE Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

^I'm kinda sad the Winter Olympics are over. I've enjoyed the past two weeks of seeing my home country's women's curling team. Two of the members were pretty pretty.

OT: ...I've got f*ckall to add right now
  • Neon_Dreaming likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users