the most badass thing each protagonist did

83 replies to this topic
kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

For Michael its ending b I mean a guy has you pushed over a ledge trying to talk himself out of it of Michael just says f*ck you. Trevor has a few wiping out the lost for me although we didn't see it ripping Martin ear off. Frank didn't have that many can't really think of any tbh going on the yacht for Michael going after the o Neils by himself. You guys think of any?

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:51 PM Edited by TheDeaconBosco, 18 July 2014 - 03:52 PM.

Franklin singlehandedly rescued Michael from a bunch of angry triads, don't forget about that.

Trevor basically going on suicide mission to go and get some guns for Merryweather and telling the Air Force to stroke themselves.

Mike losing his cool in the Paleto Heist set up was also a good one.

• kingcs, fac316, stjimmy3 and 5 others like this

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

Michael - Be unhappy
Franklin - Be humble
Trevor - Be psychotic

fefenc
  • fefenc

All are equal no discrimination, Son of a Gun, a simple equation

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

- Franklin has ironed his clothes.

- Trevor has killed a bunch of rednecks.

- Michael was a "woman" in the jail.

• fac316 likes this

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• GTA Mods Staff
  • European-Union
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by CasualSergiu, 18 July 2014 - 03:58 PM.

- Franklin has ironed his clothes.

- Trevor has killed a bunch of rednecks.

- Michael was a "woman" in the jail.

I still don't get how he was a princess in jail, I thought he was a jock.

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:01 PM

Forgot about Frank saving Michal good point

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

Trevor destroying the hopes and dreams of losers that can't move on, by stomping Johnny "Poor Me" Klebitz's head into the ground. That was pretty bad ass. 

• Deji, universetwisters, MilezDawg and 10 others like this

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

Michael - Play dead and escape an IAA building

Franklin - Keep up with two supercars on the highway and race them almost all the way around the entire state

Trevor - Although I hated this part at first, him killing Johnny

• fac316, ten-a-penny and Skeever like this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

all 3 of them: destroying the military with miniguns and super heavy armor

my favorite mission :D

• acmilano likes this

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

Michael being a f*cking badass in Prolouge was awesome, I still love Michael Townley a little bit more than Michael De Santa. I also liked it when Michael kicked Simeon's For Trevor, when he destroyed does skinny methhead's house and lab with gasoline, and walking out as it exploded on the background. For Franklin, the most badass thing he did was being the worst protagonist in GTA V.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:31 PM Edited by Official General, 18 July 2014 - 04:32 PM.

Yeah sure.

1. Franklin chasing down Trevor, killing him, and watching him burn to ashes in the flames. My best part of the story, it was so badass. 

2. Michael saving his family from the Merryweather guys that stormed his mansion. Liked the way he came to the rescue, as corny as it was.

4. Trevor's vicious gun battle with Azteca drug cartel gunmen in Sandy Shores. That's the kinda sh*t V's story should have more of.

• TheOtherRyan, kingcs, Darth_Starkiller and 4 others like this

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:33 PM Edited by Phoenix_Shit, 18 July 2014 - 04:33 PM.

Yeah sure.

1. Franklin chasing down Trevor, killing him, and watching him burn to ashes in the flames. My best part of the story, it was so badass. 

2. Michael saving his family from the Merryweather guys that stormed his mansion. Liked the way he came to the rescue, as corny as it was.

4. Trevor's vicious gun battle with Azteca drug cartel gunmen in Sandy Shores. That's the kinda sh*t V's story should have more of.

IMO, franklin was a pussy in Something Sensible, if you did not shot him Michael would. + It marks Franklin a FAKE MOTHERf*CKER.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

Trevor: Crashing a plane into another plane. Duster > PCJ-600. Suck on that CJ. ;)

Franklin: Rescuing Mike alone

Micheal: High speed chase to get his Yacht back.....And fails.

• Luuk' likes this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

Yeah sure.

IMO, franklin was a pussy in Something Sensible, if you did not shot him Michael would. + It marks Franklin a FAKE MOTHERf*CKER.

But it makes sense, killing a psychotic liability. Well, it makes more sense than killing Michael.

• Official General, kingcs and fac316 like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:40 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 18 July 2014 - 04:42 PM.

<Duplicate>

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

While it doesn't really involve any explosions or stuff like that, I always thought it was pretty badass what he did in the mission where Franklin goes to repo the car back from Michael. The guy's just chilling in the backseat with his pistol, he didn't face Franklin head on, he thought he'd do it like a true G.

I'd say Michael is a pretty underrated badass honestly.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

Yeah sure.

But it makes sense, killing a psychotic liability. Well, it makes more sense than killing Michael.

Trevor was never a liabillity, the thing was that Michael and Franklin proabably thought that Trevor would rage and kill everyone, or get everyone killed. Trevor was only loyal, and he saw things the right way. Option A sucked ass, so did Option B

• Bozzah likes this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:44 PM Edited by Official General, 18 July 2014 - 05:03 PM.

Yeah sure.

I'm not a big Franklin fan, although he's my most preferred protagonist in V. I just hate Trevor, and I'm glad I was able to kill him as Franklin, so fake or not, I was very content with that.

Voggs
  • Voggs

Just like the white winged dove

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

There wasn't enough "badass" moments with these characters for me, in IV, Niko meeting Playboy X with the music in the background or Niko destroying Manny's camera gave me chills. But this is what I would consider badass for V protagonists...

Michael - Driving in the airport chasing Molly, entering Vangelico in Loud Approach, pointing his gun to Haines in The Wrap Up.

Franklin - Michael's rescue, Jimmy's rescue.

Trevor - Although I hate what R* did in this mission, Trevor arriving to Stab City and shooting everyone.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

Michael - Being able to tolerate his annoying family

Franklin - The ability to iron 29832320 shirts a day

Trevor - Mullet power

• Phil Collin and ten-a-penny like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:07 PM Edited by Xerukal, 18 July 2014 - 05:10 PM.

Michael - Legal Trouble/Meltdown. 

Franklin -  Deep Inside/Fresh Meat.

Trevor  -  Crystal Maze/Minor Turbulence.  

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:40 PM

Michael - Letting Trevor be so close to the vicinity of Tracey let alone on the same planet.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by Awesom-0, 18 July 2014 - 05:57 PM.

Michael Ramming the cops off of the road into the tree during the prologue. 

Franklin Saving Lamar in the mission "Lamar Down" along with M and T.

Trevor:

Spoiler

• Invader_swift likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

Michael: Faking his own death and escaping to Los Santos with his stolen millions was pretty badass, if not more than a little shady. For some reason I was really amped up and excited for when he was chasing Molly around the airport trying to get his movie back. Then they had to cheapen it with Solomon being all like,  "DIGITAL COPY LOL MICHAEL YOU SO CRAZY." Beating Strech to death with a baseball bat while his homies looked on in horror and awe was cool as f*ck also.

Trevor: Dude's a one man gang-buster! Everytime he goes up against a gang single-handedly and wins is awesome. When you're on the run from Madrazo and you go into the city, and Martin calls trying to intimidate, and Trevor is all like, "Yeah I just came into town to kill some of your men." Dude gives no f*cks at all.

Franklin: Orchestrating the rescue of Lamar in Lamar Down. It's one of the few times Franklin really actually y'know... does something. He takes charge. And everything goes down without a hitch. It'd be great seeing him take control more often. He does it quite well on the rare occasions he does it.     

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

Franklin: Orchestrating the rescue of Lamar in Lamar Down. It's one of the few times Franklin really actually y'know... does something. He takes charge. And everything goes down without a hitch. It'd be great seeing him take control more often. He does it quite well on the rare occasions he does it.     

They desperately try to convince you he's in charge of the Devin Weston car theft ring, just listen to how many time he's mentioned to be in charge, it fails miserably.

Trevor and Lamar even mention he's a puppet on the way to Paleto Bay in Pack Man.

Hopefully Frank has an interesting role in the upcoming singleplayer DLC, can't picture him retiring in that big house of his, sitting on his ass doing nothing just like Michael used to.

• Official General, kingcs and Cutter De Blanc like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

He's f*cking asleep for most of that trip. Some boss. 

• Luddite likes this

Zackyoung1
  • Zackyoung1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:37 PM

It was badass smashing in a weak, drugged up, brain dead Johnny? That's like beating up someone whose retarded, not much of a achievement.

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

poland stronk
  • poland stronk

Gib money pls

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:10 AM Edited by poland stronk, 19 July 2014 - 01:12 AM.

It was badass smashing in a weak, drugged up, brain dead Johnny? That's like beating up someone whose retarded, not much of a achievement.

Well, he was player character in The Lost and Damned DLC which means many people remember how he was able to wreck chaos in LC, how strong personality he had and leadership skills. When I saw Johnny and how Trevor TERRORIZED him - let's repeat it, when T shouted, Johnny probably had sh*t in his pants - that WAS badass. Killing him futher reinforced Trevor's image as psychotic drug-addicted criminal. And who said Klebbitz was on drugs too? People complained but because he cared for Ashley.

My opnion:

Michael: First mission in LS with him. When he emerged in SUV Franklin was driving and pulled gun forcing him to drive through window of car showroom then beat up Simeon making him look like typical street con. Mike has shown that he can be dangerous to everyone who might try to steal from him.

Franklin: It's hard to find something that distinguished in his rather short storyline as being everone's sidekick and guy for dirty jobs but I guess his best moment was in his argument with Trevor. Guy was threating his life because he laughed when T tripped over small fence yet Frank calmed himself down and was confident still - ready for Trev's rage to burst out. Knowing what Trevor's able to do (hijack military airplanes or trains, fight military, hipsters or just eat corpses) I was impressed how Franklin's look on the face was all "I am ready to f*ck you up if you break the line" and how he remained conscious in that dangerous moment.

Trevor: First mission in Blaine County. You know, when he kills Johnny boy. The badass thing was when he technically alone killed majority of The Lost in their trailer park making rest of them run for their lifes. One man on speed able to do it while making few trailers explode as he enters his rage mode. And later when he drives Ortega's house into river and forces him into submission (and kills him after). That guy makes things happen when he is in the mood. Klebbitz was igniting agent in his murder spree.

Capital
  • Capital

Generic Goon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

Michael: Chasing Molly through the airfield with cops crawling the place, to save his movie/dream.

Trevor: Crashing a train into another train

Franklin: Risking his life to save the guy that got him involved with the federal government. 

• Mr.Raspberry Jam likes this

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:28 AM

Then they had to cheapen it with Solomon being all like,  "DIGITAL COPY LOL MICHAEL YOU SO CRAZY."    

When I first played that mission I was like "who the hell still shoots on film, why isn't it digital?" Fun mission, but that point bothered me until the reveal at the end lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users