125 replies to this topic
ObsydianRaven
  • ObsydianRaven

Formerly Sethpenguin

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:43 PM

Stop fantasying about fictional town from Manhunt. Why don't you put Stilwater in GTA then?

If you're just going to whine and complain about one's ideas and hard work then get out of this thread. Don't ruin it for everyone else.

Well,i think you are right.

I'm going to ask you to kindly leave my thread please. 

• thedriver111 and Midnight Hitman like this

Weed_from_Field
  • Weed_from_Field

Against Obama's politics

• BUSTED!
  • Russia

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:26 PM

Stop fantasying about fictional town from Manhunt. Why don't you put Stilwater in GTA then?

If you're just going to whine and complain about one's ideas and hard work then get out of this thread. Don't ruin it for everyone else.

Well,i think you are right.

I'm going to ask you to kindly leave my thread please. 

You can't stop me.

ObsydianRaven
  • ObsydianRaven

Formerly Sethpenguin

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ObsydianRaven, 3 weeks ago.

Mission 1: Prologue 

The games opens up with a black screen with white text in the center. The text reads: Carcer City, Alderney. 1988.

The blackness fades into the first cutscene. We are revealed a man, mid-late 30's, unkempt appearance, sitting in his car. The camera cuts to the exterior of his vehicle, an orange Greenwood, parked in an empty backstreet between several abandoned buildings. He looks at his watch, it's old and beaten yet functioning. He starts his car up.

The game switches control over the player, taking control of Joshua Cash, one of the game's protagonists. You are given your first object: Head down down the street, your party will meet you in the basketball court. 

Motley Crue plays on the radio as you make your way down the backstreet. On-screen instructions explain the basic mechanics of driving. Your destination is marked on the radar, the map inside the radar resembles an old road-map printed on a wrinkled piece of paper. 

You arrive at your destination, an alleyway with a set of stairs. After getting out of the car carrying a duffle bag, you make your way down the alley stairs and find yourselves in a dirty basketball court sandwiched between several buildings. There are two figures standing the basketball court, members of Los Innocentz street gang. Approach them and a cutscene will initiate. 

The lead Innocent approaches you slowly with the other one following. He is a muscular man who sports blue pants and no shirt, revealing his tattoos of Satanic and gang imagery. The other is more skinnier, wearing a hoodie with the sleeves cut-off at the elbows, and is armed with a Machine Pistol.

"You got the Grit amigo?"

You walk up to the Innocent, and unzip the duffle bag a bit. Inside is several bags, half full of the drug Crack Cocaine. The other Innocent walks up and leans in a bit to get a better look. 

"Depends. You have the cash?" 

He pulls out a wad of cash from his pocket and slowly hands it to you. As you're handing the drugs to him, the camera then changes focus to four figures sneaking down one of the entrances to the basketball court, all of them packing heat. They then move towards the basketball and draw out their firearms. Their leader clad in a hoodie featuring a maroon and dark grey color scheme and faded black jeans, calls you and the Innocents out.

"Nobody sells to our enemies and gets away with it you Syndicate f*ck!" 

The Red Kings open fire on you and the Innocents. Quickly you drop the drugs and run as fast as you can, while the Innocents draw their guns and fire back. After running out of the alleyway, you jump back into your Greenwood. The game then switches control over back to you. You're given your second objective: Get out of there and lose them!

As you quickly drive down the backstreet and make your escape, the Red Kings chase after you in a beat up Belleville. Hightail it and get away from them as they fire upon you. After losing them you are instructed to go to any nearby telephone booths, which are marked on your radar. After finding a phone booth, the game explains how to use them, and once you use it, a cutscene is activated.

Cut to what looks like the inside of an old office, the place looks like it's in rough condition. The ringing phone on the lone desk in the office is picked up by a man. He looks to be in his mid-late 30's, head shaven and sporting a goatee

"Who's this?"

The camera then cuts back to you, standing the phone booth holding the phone with your shoulder as you're light up a cigarette.

"Corey, is Randall there? It's Joshua."

"He's currently dealing with affairs up in Acter, won't be back until tomorrow."

"The deal with the Innocentz, it fell through. The Red Kings ambushed us, took the drugs and the money."

Cut back to Corey James in the office. His expression changes to mild anger. 

"Are you're f*cking kidding me? When Randall finds out about this he's gonna be fuming!"

"How the hell was I supposed to know they were gonna ambush us?"

"I have no idea, but you better hope I can calm him down, otherwise your ass is getting dumped into the North River."

"Look there's probably a mole, a rat, someone in the Syndicate who found out about the deal, and opened their big mouth. "

"Well you better hope that's the case and we find 'em. In the meantime go back to your place, and meet me here in the morning. We'll sort this out then."

After you hang up the payphone, you make your way back to your safehouse. An in-game message pops up: This is your safehouse. The camera then cuts to the bedroom of your apartment, first focusing on your bed which is just a mattress on the floor with filthy blankets and pillows to match. Sleeping on the bed in any safehouse saves your game. It also advances the time by six ours. 

The camera then focuses on your old, wooden dresser. It looks like it's ready to fall apart. Walking up to a dresser will allow you to change your outfit. It also stores any piece of clothing you purchase.

Again the camera focus changes to your closet, door opened with what looks like racks to hold items. Each safehouse has a closet or locker to store weapons. You can only store one weapon per category. Whatever weapons you store will be available to pick-up at all your safehouses.   

After being introduced to how the garage and television works, you walk towards your bed to save your game. The mission ends with a cutscene: Joshua pulls out a cigar box from the top drawer of his dresser. He pulls out a bag containing a small amount of Cocaine, which he then proceeds to cut up and snort.

Mission Passed!
​Achievement Unlocked: Welcome to Hell
  • Pooyan Cyrus, thedriver111, Midnight Hitman and 1 other like this

thedriver111
  • thedriver111

Fast & Furious - Best Series Ever

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

@ObsydianRaven 

Nice mission man! I love the attention to detail, and how I can already feel the Carcer City vibe after just one mission.

Will you do missions for the DLCs too?

ObsydianRaven
  • ObsydianRaven

Formerly Sethpenguin

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Will you do missions for the DLCs too?

Eventually, I might do them side-by-side with the main story mission. The next mission will be posted sometime within the next few weeks along with several other updates.
  • thedriver111 likes this

Midnight Hitman
  • Midnight Hitman

Alpha Raptor

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Midnight Hitman, 3 weeks ago.

You can't stop me.

apparently we can.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users