Quantcast

» «
Photo

I think I've found an interesting glitch. Sort of.

85 replies to this topic
The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

Oh god, doms here, I praise you. If you make a video on this I will give you all the glitches I found /sarcasm okay dom, you really have to take people's findings, give them zero or little credit and get praised by kids who don't even know how to walk. Even if Alex finds my ip, I'm untraceable. Dom, your end is nigh.

The guy glitches, takes things from others, steals..he has NO inside info, he just takes top commentsand claims they're insider info.

QuietStates
  • QuietStates

Desperado

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:38 AM

Fantastic stuff    .. I Think this may also work with tattoos    I highlighted the cross arrow tattoo on my chick's back  ( I already had two on her back)  and I got called to a deathmatch and all three of the tattoos stayed there when I came back

even better It looked fantastic and it stayed there on her back when I logged back in hours later.

• Ja50nX likes this

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:49 PM Edited by BBQ RIBS, 20 July 2014 - 04:50 PM.

We need to find a way to make this stick even after leaving the session.

Resight--
  • Resight--

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

We need to find a way to make this stick even after leaving the session.

Try opening your inventory/accessories through the "select" menu and putting your parachute on then taking it off. That is how I get the sunglasses/mask/hat glitch to stick.

eddiejdsterren
  • eddiejdsterren

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:52 AM

It seems sometimes the glitch works; sometimes, it don't. You have to keep trying, but it seems to work more frequently when you go "On call" for Deathmatches. I tried to test this with hairstyles, but got no results till now. Well, I'll keep trying anyway.

Shanxys
  • Shanxys

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:00 AM Edited by Shanxys, 22 July 2014 - 04:02 AM.

Oh god, doms here, I praise you. If you make a video on this I will give you all the glitches I found /sarcasm okay dom, you really have to take people's findings, give them zero or little credit and get praised by kids who don't even know how to walk. Even if Alex finds my ip, I'm untraceable. Dom, your end is nigh.

The guy glitches, takes things from others, steals..he has NO inside info, he just takes top commentsand claims they're insider info.

And gloats on how he's rich and how we're all jealous. His fans are mostly squeaker kids that don't care how damaging his and idiotic his channel is. He basically shows people how to f*ck everything up while whoring for likes.

That and his useless content such as ULTRA RARE color: green + yellow pearlscent. Seeing comments under that video like ''OMG DOM dis is da best ur my god!!!1'' from kids. And all the info that gets leaked, he steals and claims it as his own. 

The most laughable thing about this low life is the fact that he kisses Rockstar's azz and tells his squeaker followers to report those who don't like him. Report them for glitching which is fking ironic.

Did he get bullied a lot when he was young? Probably. I don't give a sh*t if he sends his squeakers or hackers after me. I say he's a scumbag who doesn't deserve his place on Youtube receiving money for delivering pure bulls*it and acting all big about it. 

He can keep convincing himself how he thinks he's a good person when the people (over 18) claim the truth. Especially after he showed his true colors here - http://gtaforums.com...entry1065791919 (page 4)

He proved to be disrespectful to the gaming community while manipulating and changing how people view him while being two-faced in the background.

He's like the Justin Bieber of the GTA:O community. 

- Has idiotic followers. 

- No talent or skill. 

- What he does is damaging, useless or pointless.

- No sense of style or creativity. 

- No shame.

- Acts like a douche and expects people to like him.

- Tries to get views by using cheap tactics. 

- Steals from others. 

- He's a hypocrite who hates and attacks people who don't agree with him.  

As the USA made submissions to deport Bieber, we're making submissions to remove DomisLive from youtube/GTA Online. 

This is what happens when influence goes to someones head. 

• The_Mossberg500, NoSignal_, A Maned Wolf and 2 others like this

Mikelo
  • Mikelo

Kingpin

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:05 AM

"Hi everyone this is DomisLive and in today's video, I will be showing you a new clothing glitch."

I love you

I bet you read the title and you instantly thought about doing a video of it don't you?

• Titania likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:18 PM

Sometimes it doesn't work, I can see the leggings and boots, but not the skirt. This also works with Cargo pants and Boots, But I need to try more clothing items.

To some members asking, you need to be wearing the boots and skirt, then go to "On call" job and highlight the other clothing item until the job starts.

It's an awesome glitch OP, I will try it soon on male clothing like ties and scarves or something like that.

me neither , only thing makes visible if i view pants session . however , changing any parts will lose the pants and revert to skirts

Okay guys, I HAVE gotten ALL of the Pant Types to work, EVEN Leggings and Stockings...

uEIvU5.gif

(I forgot to take a pic of the "Stockings" outside before I moved on to the "Leggings")

The only thing is with the "Leggings" it that the colors are reversed, kind of, like the red patches that should be in the front are on the back and my "red skirt" is black with a red patch. Now the "Stockings" worked out great, especially since normally they FORCE you to wear the "Stocking's Shoes"(Normal Black High Heels with the Red Stocking) and with this glitch we can change that.

qtXN8I.gif

Now what I have figured out is...

To wear "Stocking" with a "Skirt" complete the "Contact Mission" but NOT be at the final Mission objective,(DO NOT Deliver the Object to the Contact.)
To wear "Leggings" with a "Skirt" you MUST die in a "Contact Mission"(Run out of lives) and be in "Spectator mode" when the Mission Ends,
And then there is another step or you will just end up looking like you are in the "Stocking" or "Leggings",
Once you spawn back in a session in the "Stocking" or "Leggings" walk into ANY Clothing Store start the glitch over only 2 differences,
When you press "Right" on the D-pad at the "Pants" section and your Clothing WILL already be Layered with "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") and a "Skirt", although the colors maybe wrong,
AND as soon as you get into the Pre-Mission Lobby press "Circle/B" to Quit the Mission and you should Spawn in an "Online Session" with your Clothing Layered "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") and a "Skirt" all together,
Enjoy!

There is an easier, yet somewhat rarer/harder option, you'll see...
To wear "Stocking" with a "Skirt" you MUST FAIL the "Contact Mission" but NOT be at the final Mission objective,(DO NOT Deliver the Object to the Contact.), THE MISSION MUST BE FAILED!
To wear "Leggings" with a "Skirt" you MUST die in the Mission(Run out of lives) and be in "Spectator mode" when the other player(s) FAILS the Mission, THE MISSION MUST BE FAILED!
As soon as you can start spamming "R2/RT" to do a "Quick Restart" and when you spawn in the Mission your clothing SHOULD be Layered with "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") and a "Skirt",
Then simply complete the mission(BUT do not deliver the Final Object or be near it) OR just press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and choose "Quit Job",
AND you should spawn into an "Online Session"still dressed in Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") and a "Skirt" all Layered together,
Enjoy!

Please let me know what y'all think, what y'all's experience is with this, thank you.

• FemaleAvatar likes this

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

And gloats on how he's rich and how we're all jealous. His fans are mostly squeaker kids that don't care how damaging his and idiotic his channel is. He basically shows people how to f*ck everything up while whoring for likes.

That and his useless content such as ULTRA RARE color: green + yellow pearlscent. Seeing comments under that video like ''OMG DOM dis is da best ur my god!!!1'' from kids. And all the info that gets leaked, he steals and claims it as his own. 

The most laughable thing about this low life is the fact that he kisses Rockstar's azz and tells his squeaker followers to report those who don't like him. Report them for glitching which is fking ironic.

Did he get bullied a lot when he was young? Probably. I don't give a sh*t if he sends his squeakers or hackers after me. I say he's a scumbag who doesn't deserve his place on Youtube receiving money for delivering pure bulls*it and acting all big about it. 

He can keep convincing himself how he thinks he's a good person when the people (over 18) claim the truth. Especially after he showed his true colors here - http://gtaforums.com...entry1065791919 (page 4)

He proved to be disrespectful to the gaming community while manipulating and changing how people view him while being two-faced in the background.

- Has idiotic followers. 

- No talent or skill. 

- No shame.

- Steals from others. 

As the USA made submissions to deport Bieber, we're making submissions to remove DomisLive from youtube/GTA Online. 

This may be the truest post on the entire internet.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:19 AM

"Hi everyone this is DomisLive and in today's video, I will be showing you a new clothing glitch."

I love you

14060746973077_f.jpg

• SeaWallTx, The_Mossberg500, NoSignal_ and 8 others like this

fefenc
  • fefenc

All are equal no discrimination, Son of a Gun, a simple equation

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:32 AM Edited by fefenc, 23 July 2014 - 01:37 AM.

It's too sad how rockstar designed GTA Online character creation, the creator by itself sucks. GTA Online characters looks like WoW characters, no matter the quantity of players, their characters will look the same.

-Low variety of hair styles.

-Same faces.

-Same sizes.

-Low variety of clothing style for both genders.

-No gloves, coats, overcoats, etc.

-You can't put a hood from your sh*t on your head.

-Limited combinations of cloth usage (No earrings with necklakes).

It sucks very much, I hope PC modding fix this issue that R* isn't even capable to...

eddiejdsterren
  • eddiejdsterren

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:59 AM

This may be the truest post on the entire internet.

Truly LMAO!

#UpgradeOrDie
  • #UpgradeOrDie

jailbroked

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:21 AM

Will this work with the scarf for both females and males wearing leather jackets and denim jackets?

I always wanted to wear a scarf with my leather jacket but Rockstar was too lazy to code it apparently

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:43 AM

- Has idiotic followers. 

- No talent or skill. 

- No shame.

- Steals from others. 

What's even more sad is, he's obsessed with Brian B and thinks he's pals with him just because that fool hosted one of his events.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:33 AM

Sometimes it doesn't work, I can see the leggings and boots, but not the skirt. This also works with Cargo pants and Boots, But I need to try more clothing items.

To some members asking, you need to be wearing the boots and skirt, then go to "On call" job and highlight the other clothing item until the job starts.

It's an awesome glitch OP, I will try it soon on male clothing like ties and scarves or something like that.

me neither , only thing makes visible if i view pants session . however , changing any parts will lose the pants and revert to skirts

Okay guys, I HAVE gotten ALL of the Pant Types to work, EVEN Leggings and Stockings...

uEIvU5.gif

(I forgot to take a pic of the "Stockings" outside before I moved on to the "Leggings")

The only thing is with the "Leggings" it that the colors are reversed, kind of, like the red patches that should be in the front are on the back and my "red skirt" is black with a red patch. Now the "Stockings" worked out great, especially since normally they FORCE you to wear the "Stocking's Shoes"(Normal Black High Heels with the Red Stocking) and with this glitch we can change that.

qtXN8I.gif

Now what I have figured out is...

To wear "Stocking" with a "Skirt" complete the "Contact Mission" but NOT be at the final Mission objective,(DO NOT Deliver the Object to the Contact.)
To wear "Leggings" with a "Skirt" you MUST die in a "Contact Mission"(Run out of lives) and be in "Spectator mode" when the Mission Ends,
And then there is another step or you will just end up looking like you are in the "Stocking" or "Leggings",
Once you spawn back in a session in the "Stocking" or "Leggings" walk into ANY Clothing Store start the glitch over only 2 differences,
When you press "Right" on the D-pad at the "Pants" section and your Clothing WILL already be Layered with "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") and a "Skirt", although the colors maybe wrong,
AND as soon as you get into the Pre-Mission Lobby press "Circle/B" to Quit the Mission and you should Spawn in an "Online Session" with your Clothing Layered "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") and a "Skirt" all together,
Enjoy!

Please let me know what y'all think, what y'all's experience is with this, thank you.

u mean first step wears skirts > on call > highlight stockings > complete the mission without going to cutscene
then go to clothing store > on call > enter pants session > quit the job ?

Titania
  • Titania

Are you scared?

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:39 AM

Best glitch ever?. These are the ones Rockstar should embrace, like the pearl paint, licence plate. They only enhance the game.

The no fun policy forbids that.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:30 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 23 July 2014 - 08:37 AM.

u mean first step wears skirts > on call > highlight stockings > complete the mission without going to cutscene

Yes, thats what I did, the BEST way is to use method 2(the purple text) but it is MUCH easier, but ends up being harder in reality because you MUST rely on the Other Players to Fail the Mission and Quick Restart with You(and to NOT Quit), but it seems to work 100% where as Method 1 seems to be more like a 75% chance. But if you wait till I get off work I will write Full Text Tutorials with Pictures for Pants(Cargo, Jeans, Suit, etc.), Stockings, and Leggings.

• FemaleAvatar likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

Yes, thats what I did, the BEST way is to use method 2(the purple text) but it is MUCH easier, but ends up being harder in reality because you MUST rely on the Other Players to Fail the Mission and Quick Restart with You(and to NOT Quit), but it seems to work 100% where as Method 1 seems to be more like a 75% chance. But if you wait till I get off work I will write Full Text Tutorials with Pictures for Pants(Cargo, Jeans, Suit, etc.), Stockings, and Leggings.

i'll try it on second method with trolling but after the mall first

#UpgradeOrDie
  • #UpgradeOrDie

jailbroked

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:04 AM

Any new finds on this? Will it stay once you go offline?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:07 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 03 July 2016 - 02:37 AM.

Okay here we go, here is what I have found and compiled into 2 methods, the 2nd works better for "Leggings" and "Stockings" but is harder due to the need for other peoples cooperation.

-Temporarily Wear a Skirt and Pants(& Boots)(2 Methods);

*[BOTH METHODS ARE PATCHED!]*

*I believe this to ONLY be temporary BUT if you have ANY information on how to make this stick PLEASE PM me here.
-Method 1(Long Method)(Works about 75% of the time.)

*The Skirt's color WILL be a variation of the "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") you choose.leggings_and_skirt_close_up_front.jpg

~Once in an "Online Session" go into ANY Clothing Store,
~Then press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and go to "Jobs">"Random Contact Mission">"On Call" and select it,(For Pant, Suit Pants, or Cargo Pants use "Random Deathmatch".)
~Now walk over to the "Pants" section and press "Right" on the D-pad,
~Then HOVER(do not select) over the "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") you wish to Layer with your clothing,
~Now simply wait for the Mission to start,
~Then once in the Mission IF your character is wearing the "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") you were HOVERING over in the Clothing Store and NOT the Skirt then the Glitch is working so far, if not try again it happens,(If they are wearing the "Pants" and "Skirt" then "Quit" the Job and you are DONE.)
~Now...
...for "Pants" you MUST Quit the "Deathmatch", press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and choose "Quit Job",
...for "Stocking" you MUST complete the "Contact Mission" but NOT be at the final Mission objective,(DO NOT Deliver the Object to the Contact.)
...for "Leggings" you MUST die in the "Contact Mission"(Run out of lives) and be in "Spectator mode" when the Mission Ends,
~Then when you spawn back into an "Online Session" if you are wearing the "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") without a skirt, good, continue,
(But if you are wearing the "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") WITH a Skirt then you are DONE, FINISHED, there is NO WAY to save this affect at this time.)
~Now you need to head into ANY Clothing Store,
~Then press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and go to "Jobs">"Random Contact Mission">"On Call" and select it,
(Your Clothing should be Layered with "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") and a "Skirt" now, although the colors maybe wrong. IF NOT, try again it happens.)

Fm9Cot.gif
~Now simply wait for the Pre-Mission Lobby to load,
~Then press "Circle/B" to Quit,
~Now you should spawn in an "Online Session" wearing the "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings")Layered a "Skirt",(Although the colors maybe wrong.)
(There is NO WAY to save this affect at this time.)

uEIvU5.gif
~Enjoy!

Tips: Below

~OR~

-Method 2(Short Method)(Best for "Stocking" or "Leggings")(Works about 95% of the time.)
*The Skirt's color WILL be a variation of the "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") you choose.leggings_and_skirt_close_up_front.jpg
~Once in an "Online Session" go into ANY Clothing Store,
~Then press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and go to "Jobs">"Random Contact Mission">"On Call" and select it,
~Then HOVER(do not select) over the "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") you wish to Layer with your clothing,
~Now simply wait for the Mission to start,
~Then once in the Mission IF your character is wearing the "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") you were HOVERING over in the Clothing Store then the Glitch is working so far, if not try again it happens,
~Now...
...for "Pants" & "Stocking" you MUST FAIL the "Contact Mission" but NOT be at the final Mission objective,(DO NOT Deliver the Object to the Contact.), THE MISSION MUST BE FAILED!
...for "Leggings" you MUST die in the "Contact Mission"(Run out of lives) and be in "Spectator mode" when the other player(s) FAILS the Mission, THE MISSION MUST BE FAILED!
~Then as soon as you can start pressing "R2/RT" to do a "Quick Restart",
~Now when you spawn in the Mission your clothing SHOULD be Layered with "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") and a "Skirt",
wnYEZ3.gif
~Then simply complete the "Contact Mission"(BUT do not deliver the Final Object or be near it) OR just press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and choose "Quit Job",
~Now you should spawn into an "Online Session"still dressed in Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") and a "Skirt" all Layered together,

uEIvU5.gif
(There is NO WAY to save this affect at this time.)
~Enjoy!

Tips: Below

Tips:

~The "Leggings" colors are reversed, kind of, for example the red patches that should be in the front, in the pic below, are on the back and my "red skirt" is black with a red patch. Also Leg tattoos WILL show through lighter colors.

qtXN8I.gif

~With the "Stocking" you normally are forced to wear "Black High Heels", but this also allows you to wear different shoes/boot/heels with them too.
~The "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings") will be removed if you...
...if you enter/get out some type of vehicles(like a Titan or Luxor airplane) where your body completely disappears(Where you can't see the part of the cloth/body that was glitched).
...open a clothing menu.
...change clothing.
...drink whiskey, smoke out of the bong, or drink wine.
...change session or leave GTA Online.
...starting a Job MAY also remove the "Pants"("Stocking" or "Leggings").

Source:"http://gtaforums.com...litch-sort-of/"
Credit:eddiejdsterren & SeaWallTx

...And this is also posted on the "Exploits/Glitches Compiled List for Update _.__ Thread" @ "http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/"

• robban likes this

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:59 AM

Bookmarked, hard.

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

I hate Christmas.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:33 AM

What? Seawall! You knew of this glitch all this time and let it get forgotten here? Damn you

iSaint9
  • iSaint9

PROJECT VΛLHΛLLΛ - Q1 2017

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:21 PM

Bookmarked, hard.

Why the necro though?

DarthBanana
  • DarthBanana

Sneaky Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:37 PM

If it's not a godmode glitch, it's not important.

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:08 PM

What? Seawall! You knew of this glitch all this time and let it get forgotten here? Damn you

This was patched ages ago. As soon as you want to change clothes you're no longer On Call.

• Cameron Star likes this

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

I hate Christmas.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2015 - 06:21 PM Edited by Cameron Star, 17 October 2015 - 06:22 PM.

This was patched ages ago. As soon as you want to change clothes you're no longer On Call.

Oh, I didn't know that, thanks. Shame.

A mod might want to lock this I suppose

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users