478 replies to this topic
NinJa_SideSwipe
  • NinJa_SideSwipe

Formerly known as Synophrys

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:33 AM

"Glitch/Wallbreach interiors and other locations"

Get it? You might have had 3 separate threads, but you're all talking about the same sh*t. Live with it.

That's like comparing a bike with a car, sure you can both drive them around, but it's not the same experience at all.
But as your title suggests, you're an asshole, so I don't expect you to understand that.

• LL Cool L likes this

triplem
  • triplem

Asshole

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:28 PM

Get it? You might have had 3 separate threads, but you're all talking about the same sh*t. Live with it.

That's like comparing a bike with a car, sure you can both drive them around, but it's not the same experience at all.
But as your title suggests, you're an asshole, so I don't expect you to understand that.

Yes, I am an asshole. However I have forgotten where I dropped you?

• Gridl0k likes this

NinJa_SideSwipe
  • NinJa_SideSwipe

Formerly known as Synophrys

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:25 PM

I bailed right before a-hole training camp.

REXX
  • REXX

The Subject | The Hotchick

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:53 PM

Well, I found a way to get into Humane Labs again. Posted the steps in the Guides & Strategies section.

triplem
  • triplem

Asshole

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:54 AM

I bailed right before a-hole training camp.

That's not what that meant :p

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:32 PM

Merging "Places you've never been" with "Urban exploring" kind of made sense, but to merge it into a wall breaching thread is just plain stupid. 

Places you've never been was about exploring the map in general and finding neat little seen areas. But we were talking about places that were readily accessible to anyone, no glitches needed. Wall breaching is completely different and was actually considered off topic in the old thread. 

The mod who merged these clearly didn't read either thread, and frankly is an idiot. 

• Crunch McThornbody likes this

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:38 AM

I found some secret stairs and a 'hiding spot' that don't need any wallbreach to get to, just some ladder climbing or parachute/heli, but I won't tell you where it is, you'll have to figure it out from the last two pictures :)

qode6g.jpg

1183k0m.jpg

5wkt3q.jpg

2502mwn.jpg

33230o7.jpg

2s0y9w0.jpg

14kf7fs.jpg

24e5q2q.jpg

• CrysisAverted, Furry_Monkey, Stoney0503 and 6 others like this

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:12 AM Edited by Crunch McThornbody, 07 August 2015 - 12:39 AM.

24e5q2q.jpg

I've been having a lot of fun with this one, purposely getting bounties from NPCs and then going and hiding in it.

It appears NONE of the other players I've encountered know about this, which has enabled me to survive a few bounties, and make a few kills by going up the stairs a little and shooting/bombing the players :D

I just hope there aren't any idiots out there thinking I'm in a wall glitch because that spot is immediately behind a shop front, which you can't shoot through in either direction, but when you get a wanted level the police know you're there and won't go away which can be handy because if another player on the ground tries to throw a bomb up onto the balcony / into the stairwell then the police will instantly see them and start shooting :)

When other players figure it out they'll be going up on top of the Plaza and start sniping / shooting rockets down into the stairwell which would prevent me being able to shoot back but they still wouldn't be able to get me when I'm right at the bottom.

• gtafan26 likes this

Lebowski_RS
  • Lebowski_RS

The Dude abides

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:36 PM

1vV_Dk7iQkuf5ykVZ_DnHw_0_0.jpg

gEBydsgL3U6NV6b6__WW_A_0_0.jpg

• AllanSK8 and LL Cool L like this

bruvs-mcfc
  • bruvs-mcfc

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:52 PM

How you get in jewellers I just fall through floor when I try entering it

Lebowski_RS
  • Lebowski_RS

The Dude abides

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:08 PM Edited by Lebowski_RS, 07 August 2015 - 09:40 PM.

How you get in jewellers I just fall through floor when I try entering it

I'm using 2 trainers simultaneously (Enhaced Native Trainer + Open All Interiors) and glitching my online character's skin to a custom character in SP (create and save a custom skin character with ENT, using this character enter directors mode, select your online character as an actor and then go back to SP freeroam).

credits

Alexander Blade (Script Hook V)

arewenotmen (Enhaced Native Trainer)

TaazR (Open All Interiors)
  • Nick Testbranch likes this

AllanSK8
  • AllanSK8

Dont care

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:17 PM

I was glitching in the FIB building then at the bottom stairs I fell and could see through the building , heres a shot of the elevator shaft, it goes all the way down to the ground but I couldn't point the camera all the way down, thought it was pretty cool 

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• Cameron Star, Lebowski_RS and JediCowboy like this

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:09 PM

I found some secret stairs and a 'hiding spot' that don't need any wallbreach to get to, just some ladder climbing or parachute/heli, but I won't tell you where it is, you'll have to figure it out from the last two pictures :)

qode6g.jpg

1183k0m.jpg

5wkt3q.jpg

2502mwn.jpg

33230o7.jpg

2s0y9w0.jpg

14kf7fs.jpg

24e5q2q.jpg

Thank you for this.The best spot for the most wanted challenge!
  • coach_wargo likes this

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:09 AM

You guys know about this location?

There's a pillar near the back which might save you from Savage/Hydra gunfire if you're being chased.

• stickboy, DBrasco and LL Cool L like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 29 April 2016 - 03:46 AM

This photo was taken inside a rooftop "box" that is a leftover from last-gen days. I was surprised to find it still worked, although I've been killed once by a jet that flew straight down on top of the spot, so it's not 100% infallible.

It IS, however, completely safe from N.O.O.S.E. :)

1whbELUfo0aTI83OrT3G6A_0_0.jpg

• Furry_Monkey likes this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:33 AM

qode6g.jpg

1183k0m.jpg

5wkt3q.jpg

2502mwn.jpg

33230o7.jpg

2s0y9w0.jpg

14kf7fs.jpg

24e5q2q.jpg

Thank you for this.The best spot for the most wanted challenge!

neat location is neat

You guys know about this location?

There's a pillar near the back which might save you from Savage/Hydra gunfire if you're being chased.

darn, patched on ps4

MisFit-138
  • MisFit-138

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:15 AM

Glitched into the police station today but could only see the interior in 1st person. This pretty new? It was normal a couple weeks ago

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:31 PM Edited by whywontyoulisten, 29 April 2016 - 05:34 PM.

Slightly freaked out after parachuting into Jack Howitzer's motel room and finding these two NPCs sat there staring at me; why on earth are NPCs spawning in an isolated interior that sees no use in the game? Kinda feel sorry for them...

13062473_10153875448236130_1710880727686

• Raspy, coach_wargo, DBrasco and 5 others like this

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Soldier

• GTAF Crew
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:51 PM

I know of a tree you can shot out of but not get shot in.

D.A.
  • D.A.

METAL GEAR?!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:13 PM Edited by D.A., 29 April 2016 - 07:51 PM.

Does anyone have a video that shows all the interiors that are enterable via the wallbreach at the Police Station, like the Split Sides comedy club, the intro-screen room and the garage?

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:40 PM

I know of a tree you can shot out of but not get shot in.

There's several of them, but if you get in them when I'm in the session then you'll meet my friend Rhino.  He'll get you out :)

Spoiler

That is a VERY nice find.  I love finding little spots like that, regardless of cover or anything.  It's just nice to see new places, after all this time!

And of course I had to do this, but it was not easy...

• Raspy, Crunch McThornbody, DBrasco and 1 other like this

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

Pretty... good.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:54 PM

Spoiler

That is a VERY nice find.  I love finding little spots like that, regardless of cover or anything.  It's just nice to see new places, after all this time!

And of course I had to do this, but it was not easy...

I'm going to get a bounty on me and hide in here and confuse everyone. I might even get accused of cheating!

Slightly freaked out after parachuting into Jack Howitzer's motel room and finding these two NPCs sat there staring at me; why on earth are NPCs spawning in an isolated interior that sees no use in the game? Kinda feel sorry for them...

13062473_10153875448236130_1710880727686

How do you get in here? I've asked around a few times but no one ever answers.

• Furry_Monkey likes this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:56 PM

It's under legion square with a load of other interiors; there are plenty of guides on YouTube.

• Cameron Star likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2016 - 06:59 PM

I'm going to get a bounty on me and hide in here and confuse everyone. I might even get accused of cheating!

I did some testing with it.  Just be aware that the jet cannon will kill you in there.  I tried stickies on the outside to see if they'd blow me up, but they wouldn't, even when I was right against the wall they were on.  I then left my bike in there and emptied my grenade launcher, trying to get a lucky bounce, and then a whole slew of grenades afterwards, but it was perfectly alright.

Literally 1 Hydra run and it was destroyed, and let's face it, a jet going after a bounty doesn't have to take a close look and figure out where you are.

Could still be fun though.  Maybe going half way up the stairs would help.

• Cameron Star and R3CON like this

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:41 PM Edited by grand theft spaghetti, 30 April 2016 - 09:53 PM.

you used to be able to get into anything as long as there was a barrier next to.

say like a railing next to a wall. all you would have to do is just flop in the space between the railing and the wall and the game would pull you inside the wall. most of them werent any good for exploiting to kill other players but it was neat getting inside of buildings. i think its been patched but i havent done it in along time so im not sure.

oh and i know a completely different way to get inside that skyscraper that still works on ps4. you can sort of fire out of it and kill people on the street. the floor isnt all there so you have to remember where to step or you fall through the map and on to the street.

i mainly used it to collect bounties and taunt griefers. oh and i know that tree you are talking about. ive got an online friend that spends alot of time in there.

D.A.
  • D.A.

METAL GEAR?!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:08 PM

Wish I could find some of those guides, I can only find Howitzers room, can anyone link me to a guide that shows more?

JediCowboy
  • JediCowboy

"I MAKE THEM DO IT"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:02 PM

so thats it. any more interiors to find?? 

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:37 PM

Nah.
Since last update, when you enter Blue Hell, you die.
That pretty much end the search.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:34 PM

Nah.
Since last update, when you enter Blue Hell, you die.
That pretty much end the search.

It was a couple of updates ago and it only kills you if there's an event taking place.  Basically, they've proved they can detect people in wall breaches and don't give a toss about it unless there's an event or VIP work (I think) taking place.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users