Heavy/EC Boxville

55 replies to this topic
Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

Very cool stuff here guys. I have not played Vice City Stories in years, but I did enjoy collecting proofed vehicles on it. It is cool that new vehicles and/or new methods for them are being discovered.
  • _Douglas_ and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

There has recently been a new discovery in San Andreas, too.  The classic games will always be on going and people will discover easier, new methods on how to obtain the vehicles and/or completely new vehicles that nobody discovered yet! :)

Glad to see another collector out there!  What's better to collect these immune vehicles in a Grand Theft AUTO game?!  True spirit! :)

• _Douglas_ likes this

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:49 PM Edited by _Douglas_, 25 July 2014 - 12:50 PM.

Dude thank you I tried the other method but it was so tricky. YEARS of wanting that Boxville and now I finally have it.

You are more than welcome, I'm glad I could help :^: .

@Militia

Thanks for the Link :). Anyway,here's what i got on LCS:

Heavy/DP/PP Sindacco Argento

Heavy/BP/FP/PP/WP/EC PCJ-600

BP/FP/PP Avenger

Heavy/PP/WP/EC Faggio

Heavy/Unique Ballot Van

Unique Campaing Rumpo

BP/PP/EC Patriot

Heavy/DP/EC Bobcat

BP/FP/EP/DP/PP Forelli Exsess

Heavy/DP/Rare MR Whoopie

Heavy/DP/BP/FP/TP/PP/EC/PC Landstalker

BP/FP/EP/DP/PP Stinger

Obs: Something i forgot to mention, i used the '' In the air tonight '' mission trick  to turn the H/WP Sanchez and the EP/FP PCJ- 600  into EC Black.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:15 PM

Very nice list!  I was wondering if the H Mr. Whoopee could be converted into DP form, but by the looks of it, I guess the Crusher Glitch works on that vehicle!  Nice to know as when I do LCS again in the future and go for another set of 12 vehicles (while keeping my original save with the first set of 12 proof vehicles) because the Mr. Whoopee was on my list for LCS Part 2 when I get another save file...

I am surprised you didn't convert that Landstalker to DP to make it H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC...Having it DP it's absolutely amazing! :)

Also, when you say "U" most people know this as Unobtainable, you should really spell out the word Unique.  But I know what you mean anyways...

Oh, that's very nice!  I didn't use that trick to turn any vehicles into EC Black.  I like my EP/FP PCJ-600 since it's a fire red color and I like that color, and my FP/PP/TP/EC Stinger is actually EC Black color from the race...

Now, if you have any questions for GTA III, just reply in the GTA III section of the link I gave you.  I will always check that topic from now on when it comes to GTA III vehicles.  Also, the BP/FP Securicar MUST be glitched underground to get it to SSV early in order to store the AP/EC Stretch which comes up in the story quite quickly.  They both come up in the beginning of the game, so don't miss the opportunity to obtain all the proof vehicles in GTA III! :)  I recommend saving the BP/FP/EP Cheetah for the end of the game, since this vehicle can be obtained ANYTIME, even after 100% since the Turismo Race Mission in Portland on the payphone is ALWAYS available...

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:13 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 22 July 2014 - 06:15 PM.

Discussion from this point forward will be about GTA VCS only. Any off-topic discussions will not be tolerated.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:17 PM

Hey man, GREAT find on this, will definitely use your method when I play VCS, which sadly will be the fourth GTA game I complete after IV which I am on now. If anyone can find a H/DP vehicle in VCS, let us know!

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:32 PM Edited by Militia, 22 July 2014 - 11:34 PM.

Hey man, GREAT find on this, will definitely use your method when I play VCS, which sadly will be the fourth GTA game I complete after IV which I am on now. If anyone can find a H/DP vehicle in VCS, let us know!

There won't be any H/DP unfortunately.  Vehicle discoveries are pretty challenging, imo.  However, alternate methods are doable.  Thankfully Douglas turned a 5/5 difficulty vehicle into a 1 or 2/5 difficulty vehicle.

Unfortunately I never obtained this H/EC Boxville because I already got to 100% RIGHT before this discovery, and because VCS is a big pain in the ass to me, there is no way in hell I'd re-do this game to obtain it.

EDIT: Notice in his video on the previous page how quickly the Boxville catches fire :(

This is because H vehicles take a lot more damage than normal vehicles.  This is why H/DP is king.

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

You never know, there could be one hidden H/DP vehicle no one has found yet, I will keep my hopes up! Yea he just crashed into only 2 or 3 cars before it caught on fire, that is why I wish there is a H/DP vehicle in VCS.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:02 AM

Yeah, the best vehicle for me in my collection in VCS is the AP/EC Sentinel XS.  It's obviously not H, but it's still damn good.  The best H vehicle I'd say is the H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, but because it's not DP, it still will blow up quite quickly.

I actually did this the other day playing VCS, I took my H vehicles out and tested how long they would start smoking, and literally after hitting 4-5 cars, you're in the BLACK smoke, which is so close to catching fire and blowing up.  Everytime you hit 5 vehicles, gotta go to Pay and Spray and fix the vehicle.  I hate how this happens...

We need a Crusher in VCS :p

• _Douglas_ and chrisscorsese88 like this

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

Perhaps we should take a look at the game scripts? I dont even know if VCS use SCM to begin with lol :p.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

I don't know much about all this stuff about game scripts.  You are on your own when it comes to that stuff.

I believe people did this in the other GTA games to figure out the proofings, as well...

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

Well, i have very basic SCM knowledge, so i don't think i'm going to find anything new really. Maybe someone experienced like  OrionSR can help :p ?

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:10 PM

Give him a PM! :p

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:27 AM

Perhaps we should take a look at the game scripts? I dont even know if VCS use SCM to begin with lol :p.

Bump! :p

After six months of laziness i decided to take a look at the game scripts and i have noticed a few things. The PCJ-600 from Burning Bridges is AP at some point in the mission:

$5920 = create_car #PCJ600 at -1107.41 -904.0 14.78
$5920 1 1 1 1 1

After a lot of lines of code the PCJ becomes EP/FP only again:

$5920 0 1 1 0 0

One of the Barracks OL in the mission From Zero to Hero becomes AP/Heavy at some point in the mission as well:

$5518 = create_car #BARRACKS at 0@ 1@ 2@
$5518 1 1 1 1 1
$5518 1
make_car $5518 very_heavy 1

Interesting,eh? Bear in mind that i only had a quick look at the scripts and my SCM knowledge is very basic. I may be wrong about all of that stuff above. Nonetheless, later i will have a serious look at the scripts. I'm going to look at the LCS scripts as well.

• Gabriel_175, WildBrick142 and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:37 AM Edited by Militia, 27 December 2014 - 01:39 AM.

Absolutely unbelievable, man! :)  If you ever find methods on obtaining them if this is true, that'd be spectacular.  A reason to re-do VCS :)  I don't even have this H/EC Boxville.  Would be nice to get it in a Second VCS Save File...

Btw, I am 97.86% Completion, 3 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 0 Missions Failed (Only for Special Vehicles), and 42 out of 47 Special Vehicles.  It's backed up on my USB Drive! :)

Tomorrow, I will have the AP Glendale and Unique/BP/FP SWAT Tank.  Then all I gotta do is pass End of the Line and also obtain the Greenwood, Feltzer, and Fire Truck and SA is finished.  Then I am gonna start VC for all 26 Special Vehicles! :)

• _Douglas_ likes this

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:05 AM

I don't think that these vehicles are obtainable in their AP form :/ not legitimately at least. Probably cheat device only. Anyway, the Barracks OL is really intriguing, first it spawn in its regular FP/PP form,then becomes AP/Heavy at some point ,and then the proofings are removed . Really strange. Also,there's no extra proofings on the Heavy/EC Boxville, but the Domestobot is Fully immune while you are controlling it.

• Gabriel_175 and Militia like this

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:07 AM Edited by Gabriel_175, 27 December 2014 - 09:21 AM.

I don't think that these vehicles are obtainable in their AP form :/ not legitimately at least. Probably cheat device only. Anyway, the Barracks OL is really intriguing, first it spawn in its regular FP/PP form,then becomes AP/Heavy at some point ,and then the proofings are removed . Really strange. Also,there's no extra proofings on the Heavy/EC Boxville, but the Domestobot is Fully immune while you are controlling it.

First the Barracks OL,that is the one that Lance is driving and maybe the AP/H maybe the part on the bridge part when your attacked by the Hunter(UH/H/WP,lose the properties in the garage)or when lance takes a look around and maybe that part maybe it.

Second AP PCJ-600 when you first enter the fuel tank yard or when you wake up just before the goons shoot the pipes.

Third Domestobot,i tried to teleport where the mission take place above the clouds but it always vanishes when the mission is failed.

They are probably been put on them before/after a cutscene or at some point of the mission.

Can send me a PM on how did you found the codes?

• _Douglas_ and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:18 PM

@Douglas, well....In LCS in the "Biker Heat" Mission, there is ONE PCJ-600, but during the mission, it can have two different properties.  In Chinatown, the PCJ-600 is EP/FP/EC.  In the alley way, the PCJ-600 is H/BP/FP/WP/EC.  I got this version of the PCJ-600.  But my point is, that sometimes the proofings change on the Vehicle in the SAME mission.  If you can obtain it at the right moment, you can get the better version with more proofings, if you don't, you get the less proofings on it, etc...

@Gabriel, H, UH, and WP properties are NOT lost in VCS Garages.  Same for LCS Garages.  All these properties remain on Vehicles when put into the Garage.  Or are you talking about this specific Barracks OL?

In that fuel tank yard during the mission, that PCJ-600 is EP/FP.  jam8tone has a video on it and how to get it.  I got it in my Save, as well...But it's not AP...

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:49 PM

Can send me a PM on how did you found the codes?

Well, i used Sanny builder to decompile the main script(MAIN.SCM). You can read the decompiled code easily with any text reader.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Should have this beast in a couple weeks!  Just finished my 41.30% Starter Save and am gonna start the Story Missions tomorrow.  However, once I pass "From Zero to Hero" and unlock the East Island, I will be doing all the remaining Side Quests before continuing the Story Missions, obtaining the rest of my Special Vehicles, and finishing the Game to 100%.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Militia, 2 weeks ago.

10.01: BULLETPROOF SANCHEZ

Mission     : After Conduct Unbecoming
Character   : Sgt. Jerry Martinez
Location    : 101 Bayshore Avenue Safe House, West Island
Availability: Infinitely purchasable for $4,000 
Difficulty  : 2
Source      : GTA_Loco

It is your first bulletproof vehicle in the game. The only catch here is, you 
must have at least $4,000 in your cash already to be able to buy the Sanchez, 
unless you can wait until you have enough money for it. It is infinitely 
purchasable in your first safehouse anyway, so maybe you shouldn't bother much 
about acquiring it early on if you can't afford it yet.

This bulletproof motorbike is PS2 exclusive only. It's an addition to the game 
when it was ported to the PS2 platform and you won't find this in the PSP. 
There will be no message though that will notify you of a purchasable item in 
your safe house.

After you complete the last mission for Sgt. Jerry Martinez, and once the 
first safehouse is useable already, a padlock icon will appear by the wall to 
the front of your safehouse. Step on that icon to buy the motorbike for the 
amount required any time you need it.

There is also a BP/PP Ventoso and BP/PP BF Injection that you can buy, as well as this BP/PP Sanchez.  The BP/PP Sanchez is a PS2 Exclusive.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

:sui: :sui:  H/PP/TP/EC White Bobcat :sui: :sui:

Got it first try but it took nearly 90 minutes to push it through the water to the docks.

Game is going quickly.  Will be at the H/EC Black and White Boxville soon enough...

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Militia, 2 weeks ago.

The FP/PP/TP/EC Cheetah and FP/PP/TP/EC Infernus are not the same method as used on PSP as what jam8tone depicts on Youtube.

On PS2, the cars will NOT be tipped upside down, so pushing them to water takes a long, long time.  I just obtained the FP/PP/TP/EC Black Infernus and it took a good 30 minutes, whereas on PSP it takes 5 minutes.

The Cheetah might take me an hour or longer to obtain since it's a much farther push and half the distance is on the sand which takes SO long to push a car with a parking brake on...

There is always problems on PS2, I swear...

EDIT: Yes!  Got the FP/PP/TP/EC Black Cheetah, as well.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yes!  Finally, I just obtained the AP Yola which gave me a LOT of trouble in my first Save where I couldn't obtain it.  Now I got it, finally!  Next up is the EC Comet from So Long Schlong and then the H/EC Boxville, to finish another Save with 12 Special Vehicles.  Should be at this Boxville in 2-3 days! :)

• _Douglas_ likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Militia, 4 days ago.

The H/EC Boxville took 5 tries and is semi luck-based getting it in the water just right.  It also was quite tricky getting it out of the water.  One time I got it out, but it caught fire.  Other times I dunked it too far into the water.  One time it got stuck near the water and somehow was getting damaged and caught fire.  Luckily, the whole process only took 10-20 minutes for each attempt.

Anyways, I will soon have 36 Special Vehicles and will write back once I have them and finish the next Save :D

• _Douglas_ likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

100% Completion, 0 Deaths, 0 Busted, 0 Cheats, 0 Missions Failed (Only for Special Vehicles), and 36 Special Vehicles across 3 Save Files

Garages:

101 Bayshore Avenue: H/FP/PP/EC Walton, BP/FP/EC Pony, UH Freeway, UH Wintergreen

The Compound: H/PP/TP/EC Sentinel XS, EP/FP/TP Admiral, EP/FP PCJ-600, H/WP Sanchez

The Clymenus Suite: H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, BP/FP/PP/EC Stretch, AP Sentinel XS, FP/PP/TP/EC Stinger

--------------------------------------------------------------------

101 Bayshore Avenue: H/PP Barracks OL, H/EC Stallion, EC Streetfighter, FP/PP/TP/EC Quad

The Compound: H/PP/TP/EC Bobcat, FP/PP/TP/EC Infernus, FP/PP/EC PCJ-600, UH Ventoso

The Clymenus Suite: AP Yola, H/EC Boxville, FP/PP/TP/EC Cheetah, EC Comet

--------------------------------------------------------------------

101 Bayshore Avenue: EP/FP/TP/EC Rumpo, EP/FP/TP/EC Landstalker, BP/PP/EC Sanchez, BP/PP/EC Ventoso

The Compound: EP/FP/TP/EC Perennial, EP/FP/TP/EC Glendale, EC Wintergreen, EC Streetfighter

The Clymenus Suite: FP/EC Washington, FP/EC Greenwood, FP/EC Oceanic, FP/EC Moonbeam

Game Over!  I am done with VCS forever now, just like LCS.  I will only do another Save File if something else is discovered.  For now, I am completely satisfied with the 36 Special Vehicles I got across 3 Save Files.  I am also satisfied with the 72 Special Vehicles I got across 6 Save Files in LCS.

Note - I made up a name for my 3rd Save File.  I call it the Black Save.  Why?  Cuz ALL 12 of those Vehicles were converted to EC Black with the "In the Air Tonight" Glitch.  Pretty cool looking garages, imo, when everything is painted solid black! :) :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users