Heavy/EC Boxville

42 replies to this topic
Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Very cool stuff here guys. I have not played Vice City Stories in years, but I did enjoy collecting proofed vehicles on it. It is cool that new vehicles and/or new methods for them are being discovered.
  • _Douglas_ and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

There has recently been a new discovery in San Andreas, too.  The classic games will always be on going and people will discover easier, new methods on how to obtain the vehicles and/or completely new vehicles that nobody discovered yet! :)

Glad to see another collector out there!  What's better to collect these immune vehicles in a Grand Theft AUTO game?!  True spirit! :)

• _Douglas_ likes this

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by _Douglas_, 6 days ago.

Dude thank you I tried the other method but it was so tricky. YEARS of wanting that Boxville and now I finally have it.

You are more than welcome, I'm glad I could help :^: .

@Militia

Thanks for the Link :). Anyway,here's what i got on LCS:

Heavy/DP/PP Sindacco Argento

Heavy/BP/FP/PP/WP/EC PCJ-600

BP/FP/PP Avenger

Heavy/PP/WP/EC Faggio

Heavy/Unique Ballot Van

Unique Campaing Rumpo

BP/PP/EC Patriot

Heavy/DP/EC Bobcat

BP/FP/EP/DP/PP Forelli Exsess

Heavy/DP/Rare MR Whoopie

Heavy/DP/BP/FP/TP/PP/EC/PC Landstalker

BP/FP/EP/DP/PP Stinger

Obs: Something i forgot to mention, i used the '' In the air tonight '' mission trick  to turn the H/WP Sanchez and the EP/FP PCJ- 600  into EC Black.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Very nice list!  I was wondering if the H Mr. Whoopee could be converted into DP form, but by the looks of it, I guess the Crusher Glitch works on that vehicle!  Nice to know as when I do LCS again in the future and go for another set of 12 vehicles (while keeping my original save with the first set of 12 proof vehicles) because the Mr. Whoopee was on my list for LCS Part 2 when I get another save file...

I am surprised you didn't convert that Landstalker to DP to make it H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC...Having it DP it's absolutely amazing! :)

Also, when you say "U" most people know this as Unobtainable, you should really spell out the word Unique.  But I know what you mean anyways...

Oh, that's very nice!  I didn't use that trick to turn any vehicles into EC Black.  I like my EP/FP PCJ-600 since it's a fire red color and I like that color, and my FP/PP/TP/EC Stinger is actually EC Black color from the race...

Now, if you have any questions for GTA III, just reply in the GTA III section of the link I gave you.  I will always check that topic from now on when it comes to GTA III vehicles.  Also, the BP/FP Securicar MUST be glitched underground to get it to SSV early in order to store the AP/EC Stretch which comes up in the story quite quickly.  They both come up in the beginning of the game, so don't miss the opportunity to obtain all the proof vehicles in GTA III! :)  I recommend saving the BP/FP/EP Cheetah for the end of the game, since this vehicle can be obtained ANYTIME, even after 100% since the Turismo Race Mission in Portland on the payphone is ALWAYS available...

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

-_-

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by GTAKid667, A week ago.

Discussion from this point forward will be about GTA VCS only. Any off-topic discussions will not be tolerated.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Hey man, GREAT find on this, will definitely use your method when I play VCS, which sadly will be the fourth GTA game I complete after IV which I am on now. If anyone can find a H/DP vehicle in VCS, let us know!

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Militia, A week ago.

Hey man, GREAT find on this, will definitely use your method when I play VCS, which sadly will be the fourth GTA game I complete after IV which I am on now. If anyone can find a H/DP vehicle in VCS, let us know!

There won't be any H/DP unfortunately.  Vehicle discoveries are pretty challenging, imo.  However, alternate methods are doable.  Thankfully Douglas turned a 5/5 difficulty vehicle into a 1 or 2/5 difficulty vehicle.

Unfortunately I never obtained this H/EC Boxville because I already got to 100% RIGHT before this discovery, and because VCS is a big pain in the ass to me, there is no way in hell I'd re-do this game to obtain it.

EDIT: Notice in his video on the previous page how quickly the Boxville catches fire :(

This is because H vehicles take a lot more damage than normal vehicles.  This is why H/DP is king.

• chrisscorsese88 likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

You never know, there could be one hidden H/DP vehicle no one has found yet, I will keep my hopes up! Yea he just crashed into only 2 or 3 cars before it caught on fire, that is why I wish there is a H/DP vehicle in VCS.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yeah, the best vehicle for me in my collection in VCS is the AP/EC Sentinel XS.  It's obviously not H, but it's still damn good.  The best H vehicle I'd say is the H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, but because it's not DP, it still will blow up quite quickly.

I actually did this the other day playing VCS, I took my H vehicles out and tested how long they would start smoking, and literally after hitting 4-5 cars, you're in the BLACK smoke, which is so close to catching fire and blowing up.  Everytime you hit 5 vehicles, gotta go to Pay and Spray and fix the vehicle.  I hate how this happens...

We need a Crusher in VCS :p

• _Douglas_ and chrisscorsese88 like this

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Perhaps we should take a look at the game scripts? I dont even know if VCS use SCM to begin with lol :p.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I don't know much about all this stuff about game scripts.  You are on your own when it comes to that stuff.

I believe people did this in the other GTA games to figure out the proofings, as well...

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

Well, i have very basic SCM knowledge, so i don't think i'm going to find anything new really. Maybe someone experienced like  OrionSR can help :p ?

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Give him a PM! :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users