Photo

Heavy/EC Boxville

42 replies to this topic
_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:22 PM Edited by _Douglas_, 17 July 2014 - 10:29 PM.

I think i found a new way of obtaining this vehicle. I tried jam8tone method, but after hours of pushing,the vehicle didn't retain the heavy propertie. Wasted 5 hours for nothing ghhh. Today i tried doing it differently,and ta-dah ! it worked .Instead of dumping the vehicle in the  beach close by the stadium, i dumped it in the water between the bridge and the movie studio.

First you need to push the Boxville to the edge of sidewalk,like this:

iMcqQZU.jpg

Then get a Firetruck and use it to push the Boxville straight into the water. If you did it right,it should look like this:

A3cTtws.jpg

Wait till the mission failed text apears,otherwise the Heavy propertie will vanish. Then just drive it out of water,and save it in your garage. I wish i could explain it better,but i'm afraid my english skills aren't up to the tastk. I hope you people can understand.

• lol232, Militia and chrisscorsese88 like this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by Militia, 17 July 2014 - 10:31 PM.

EXCELLENT FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dude, I am not gonna lie, I actually thought this exact SAME method...I was watching jam8tone's video as well a few weeks back and saw the bridge at Prawn Island and the water below and was asking myself "Dude, why are you pushing it all the way to the beach by the Stadium when you can probably just push it into the water right below the Prawn Island Bridge."

This is exactly how you obtain the H/PP/TP/EC Sentinel XS which I have in my VCS playthrough.  You just push it into the water and then slowly push it across the water until you get to the docks to unbeach the Sentinel XS and then just drive it to a garage.  It was really easy, tbh.  Surprised he thought the only way to obtain that H/EC Boxville was beaching it so far away from where it spawns during the mission.

Btw, how did you get it out of the water, where did you push it to after you got it into the water?

I wish I could like this thread 100 times more, this is a MASSIVE FIND!!!!!!!!!  Great job!  You really should find a way to inform jam8tone that a new, easier, better method has been found.  Tbh, if I knew this before I finished VCS two weeks ago, I would of obtained this vehicle, but since I knew it'd take days on my PS3, I didn't want to obtain it as I got other, better, faster Heavy vehicles...

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:31 PM

Btw, how did you get it out of the water, where did you push it to after you got it into the water?

Just drive it out of water :D .

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

Oh, so in the first picture above ^^^^^, you can just drive it right back out onto the land?  It's not like a cliff that the Boxville fell off?  It's like the docks, over by Phil's place where you can drive up that ramp that goes into the water?

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

Oh, so in the first picture above ^^^^^, you can just drive it right back out onto the land?  It's not like a cliff that the Boxville fell off?  It's like the docks, over by Phil's place where you can drive up that ramp that goes into the water?

If you do it right,you can  drive it out of the water easily,since the vehicle is Heavy. you can climb that small cliff,just drive carefully,otherwise the Boxville will get very damaged,sometimes it will catch fire :p

I did it successfully 2 times,in less than 30 minutes(each time obviously).

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

Btw, I understand, your English isn't bad at all, I know what you mean with each step in the guide for this vehicle, so don't worry, others should know what you mean! :p

Wow, you just turned the hardest vehicle in VCS that is 5/5 difficulty down to a 2 or possibly 3/5 star difficulty vehicle and WAY LESS TIME CONSUMING.  I hate vehicles that take SO long to obtain and this has cut it down drastically.  30 minutes is doable.  2 days is NOT.

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:02 PM

Agreed. I tried jam8tone method once,and after HOURS of pushing, the Vehicle was not Heavy at all. I was like WTF :sui: . I couldn't  afford to do that  all over again, so i thought of doing it another  way. and it worked.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:04 PM

Actually, in jam8tone's video, he says at the end to not get mad at him if it doesn't work.  Cuz even himself, he tried pushing it all that time and it did NOT retain the Heavy property, either.  It's a very strange vehicle, and I agree, it's not that easy on the mind to push it so far and then NOT retain the Heavy property, that'd piss me off so much, so glad you found this way on obtaining it as it's much, much, much, much, much more easy and less time consuming!!!!! :) :) :)

I love proof vehicles!!! :p

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

I love proof vehicles!!! :p

Me too,especially the Heavy ones :p . Anyway,i think i will make a offscreen video showing how to do it.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:27 PM Edited by Militia, 17 July 2014 - 11:27 PM.

I like Heavy ones, too, they are my favorite...Except normal "H" isn't too good, cuz the vehicle gets damaged way too easily and blows up, so your fun is constantly ruined by the vehicle exploding, you can only fix it by going into Pay and Spray to re-new the vehicle, but then the color will change and it won't be EC anymore...However, you don't have to save if you have fun with your vehicles.  After 100% Completion, I just load up my save, have fun with my vehicles, and then turn it off without saving...

Also, I much rather use H vehicles in LCS, cuz of the Crusher Glitch making them DP.  I had fun literally for hours yesterday using my H/DP/EC Sentinel and my H/DP Yardie Lobo, and also my H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker.  I used to love AP vehicles the most and going on crazy police chases, but now my favorite vehicles are also the H ones, but better yet, H/DP vehicles are the most fun out of any proof vehicle in the games!!! :)

Yes, please make a video and post it here, I will be greatful!!! :)

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:36 AM Edited by _Douglas_, 18 July 2014 - 12:48 AM.

Here is the quick,cheap and dirty video :p

Recorded it with my crappy cellphone. I will do another recording with a better cam ,if needed. :D

PS: just a heads up, like jam8tone said,you have to enter and exit ammunation,otherwise you wont be able to move the Boxville.

• Militia and chrisscorsese88 like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:14 AM

WOW!!!!! Absolutely stunning, man.  Great find indeed!  Best new discovery I have learned about in a long time!  :^:  :^:  :^:  :^:  :^:  :^:

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:07 AM

Thanks for the kind words :^: . I wish we had a updated guide here on the forums. Even though GTA_loco guide covers pretty much everything,it does misses important info about PP/TP/Heavy Vehicles. Anyway,i think that the hardest vehicles to obtain now are the Heavy/TP/PP/EC Bobcat and Heavy/TP/PP/EC Sentinel XS from '' From Zero to Hero '' mission. Good bye Cursed Van! :devil:

• Militia likes this

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:49 AM

Good job man,i see from the video it can be obtain much easier,but my only problem is how hard you must hit to dump it in the water and still possible retrieving it from the water,but still much easier now.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

Thanks for the kind words :^: . I wish we had a updated guide here on the forums. Even though GTA_loco guide covers pretty much everything,it does misses important info about PP/TP/Heavy Vehicles. Anyway,i think that the hardest vehicles to obtain now are the Heavy/TP/PP/EC Bobcat and Heavy/TP/PP/EC Sentinel XS from '' From Zero to Hero '' mission. Good bye Cursed Van! :devil:

I got the H/PP/TP/EC Sky Blue Sentinel XS from From Zero to Hero, that isn't hard at all, it's just time consuming.  However, the H/PP/TP/EC Bobcat is probably much harder to obtain.  I never wanted the Bobcat due to their performance and how they fishtail all the f*cking time and are really annoying to drive, so I didn't need it.  But the Sentinel XS is surely nice and in my collection of 12 vehicles.

Good job man,i see from the video it can be obtain much easier,but my only problem is how hard you must hit to dump it in the water and still possible retrieving it from the water,but still much easier now.

Well, if you knock it in too far, you can always use Vic's body to push it closer to the shoreline...You gotta push the H/PP/TP/EC Sentinel XS a LOT farther through the ocean all the way to the docks by Phil's place to obtain the Sentinel XS which is much more time consuming than this H/EC Boxville as of now.  You don't even need infinite swim to do it as you can get on top of the vehicle to fix your swimming "health" if it goes down to much.

And if you screw up, it's not like it took days, and can do it again under 30 minutes most likely.  Now it's relatively a piece of cake.  Before it was a vehicle ONLY for the people with a lot of patience and more so a PSP and not PS2 due to leaving the PS2/3 on for many, many hours trying to push it to the beach...So because of this method on how to obtain it, this vehicle is no longer a challening vehicle whatsoever.  It sucks I already got to 100% the other week in this game with a collection of 12 vehicles, I always wanted "The skunk" (H/EC Boxville) but knew it'd be way too time consuming, especially when I know I have the H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, H/FP/PP/EC Walton, H/PP/TP/EC Sentinel XS, and H/WP Sanchez.  I got other Heavy vehicles...

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:07 PM Edited by _Douglas_, 18 July 2014 - 01:13 PM.

If you go too fast,you gonna throw the vehicle too far in the water,and it will literally sink into grey hell,like those HP/WP motorbikes(But strangely,the van is not Water Proof, you can drive it into water and it will sink like a rock,but then you will loose health and eventually will die). you have to go at a reasonable speed,not too fast and not too slow.....hard to explain with text. I can record another video,if you want.

@Militia

I got both cars at once, i used the Sentinel XS to push the Bobcat. It's impossible to push the Bobcat alone,at least for me. So i just pushed the Sentinel Xs towards the Bobcat,and it worked like a charm :D

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

That is something I noticed.  UH and WP properties ONLY pertain to motorcycles.  There is NO WP or UH cars, just bikes...

WTF?!  You got both the Sentinel XS and Bobcat at the same time?!?!  Holy sh*t...That's incredible.  And you pushed them through the ocean, right?  Or did you also do a different method to obtain these?

I still think the best vehicle that is H in VCS is the H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, my favorite!

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:50 PM Edited by _Douglas_, 18 July 2014 - 02:51 PM.

That is something I noticed.  UH and WP properties ONLY pertain to motorcycles.  There is NO WP or UH cars, just bikes...

WTF?!  You got both the Sentinel XS and Bobcat at the same time?!?!  Holy sh*t...That's incredible.  And you pushed them through the ocean, right?  Or did you also do a different method to obtain these?

I still think the best vehicle that is H in VCS is the H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, my favorite!

Yeah,i pushed them through the ocean,like this:

UQ4WL8a.jpg

Just push the vehicles to the docks,and that's it. :^:

• Khan96, Militia and chrisscorsese88 like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

Damn, that's crazy.  When you got them there, how did you store both at the same time, though?  Did you just leave one there and come back for after storing the one?  Or did you manage to drive both a bit of a distance then drive the other a bit down the road and continue doing this til you got both to the garage?  Regardless, I was never interested in that Bobcat, just the Sentinel XS, all in all, both are still nice, though.

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

Well,i left one at the docks and drove the other one to my garage. Then i just got back at docks on foot to get other car. Just make sure to enter and exit both vehicles,so the game recognizes them has the 2 last player vehicles,as you know ,the game will never delete your last 2  cars,unless you start a mission. Anyway,finished VCS 100% today:)

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:41 PM Edited by Militia, 18 July 2014 - 08:44 PM.

Yeah, that's how I figured.  Still good to know you can obtain both of them at the same time.

Good job!  VCS is the most tedious out of GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS, imo.  Tbh, I didn't like it much, but it's always a pleasure to collect proof vehicles, so I liked the game nevertheless.  So which 12 vehicles did you end with in VCS?

Mine are: H/FP/PP/EC Walton, BP/FP/EC Pony, UH Freeway, UH Wintergreen, H/PP/TP/EC Sentinel XS, H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, BP/FP/PP/EC Stretch, FP/EP PCJ-600, AP/EC Sentinel XS, FP/EP/TP Admiral, FP/PP/TP/EC Stinger, H/WP Sanchez

I originally wanted the AP Yola, but skipped it cuz that mission Unfriendly Competition gave me a lot of trouble and was very annoying to shoot the people with the AK-47's off of the Maverick that chases you when you are chasing the Drug Dealer on the Quad...I could never reach the Drug Dealer's AP Yola without dying, but regardless, I never would of used the AP Yola, anyways.  I am glad I at least got the AP/EC Sentinel XS.

EDIT: Also, are you playing on PS2, right?  For some reason on my gamesave for VCS on PS2, I didn't need to complete Hyman Memorial O.D.T. for 100% Completion.  It gave me 100% without doing that side mission which is usually required for 100%.

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:36 AM Edited by _Douglas_, 19 July 2014 - 08:07 PM.

Good job!  VCS is the most tedious out of GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS, imo.  Tbh, I didn't like it much, but it's always a pleasure to collect proof vehicles, so I liked the game nevertheless.  So which 12 vehicles did you end with in VCS?

VCS is a bit underrated,imo. I love it . Anyway,here's  what i got:
FP/EC Quadbike, FP/PP/EC Perrenial, FP/EC Bobcat, Heavy/FP/PP/EC Walton,  Heavy/TP/PP/EC Bobcat, heavy/TP/PP/EC Sentinel XS, FP/EP PCJ-600, Heavy/FP/EP/PP/EC Infernus, Heavy/EC Boxville, BP/FP/EP/DP Sentinel XS, EC Comet, HP/WP Sanchez

EDIT: Also, are you playing on PS2, right?  For some reason on my gamesave for VCS on PS2, I didn't need to complete Hyman Memorial O.D.T. for 100% Completion.  It gave me 100% without doing that side mission which is usually required for 100%.

Yeah,PS2. I got 100% completion without completing Skywolf, which as far as i know,is needed to complete the game 100%. Weird lol.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:47 AM Edited by Militia, 19 July 2014 - 11:47 AM.

Is that EC Stinger you have from the 4th Race of Turismo West?  Cuz if it is, that Stinger is FP/PP/TP/EC...I got that one from the races.

Nice list, nevertheless.  I see you didn't obtain the AP Yola, either.  Did you just not want it?  Or did you try and couldn't obtain it?  It is rather tricky to get it and even to pass the stupid mission, lol, at least for me...

Skywolf is surely required.  But it's not required for 100% usually on PSP if you did EVERYTHING else.  For me, I did Skywolf earlier in the game before I was doing the last bit of things on my list to get to 100%.  I saved Hyman Memorial O.D.T., along with other side stuff for last like the Playground PCJ missions that were PS2 exclusive missions, unlike on PSP.  But yeah, Hyman Memorial O.D.T. would of been the VERY LAST THING I did, but I had 100% when I finished the final PCJ Playground, Playground on the Docks or whatever, and it hit 100% and I got infinite ammo, etc, haha...

However, I did do Hyman Memorial O.D.T. WITHOUT saving the game to see what would happen, and I actually got to 101%.  The game is surely glitchy, LOL

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:32 PM Edited by _Douglas_, 19 July 2014 - 08:07 PM.

Is that EC Stinger you have from the 4th Race of Turismo West?  Cuz if it is, that Stinger is FP/PP/TP/EC...I got that one from the races.

Nice list, nevertheless.  I see you didn't obtain the AP Yola, either.  Did you just not want it?  Or did you try and couldn't obtain it?  It is rather tricky to get it and even to pass the stupid mission, lol, at least for me...

Skywolf is surely required.  But it's not required for 100% usually on PSP if you did EVERYTHING else.  For me, I did Skywolf earlier in the game before I was doing the last bit of things on my list to get to 100%.  I saved Hyman Memorial O.D.T., along with other side stuff for last like the Playground PCJ missions that were PS2 exclusive missions, unlike on PSP.  But yeah, Hyman Memorial O.D.T. would of been the VERY LAST THING I did, but I had 100% when I finished the final PCJ Playground, Playground on the Docks or whatever, and it hit 100% and I got infinite ammo, etc, haha...

However, I did do Hyman Memorial O.D.T. WITHOUT saving the game to see what would happen, and I actually got to 101%.  The game is surely glitchy, LOL

It's the EC Comet from '' So long Schlong ''. Regarding the CP Yola, i didn't even try to get it. There's no point in getting a special vehicle if you are not gonna use it :p, at least for me. Anyway, i did  every side mission possible after  '' From Zero to Hero '' (Except Skywolf), and i got 100% completion after finishing Last Stand. The game is surely  buggy when it comes to completion percentages :lol: .

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

You mean the EC Comet that is a red and yellow color?  LOL, that is the EC Comet in So Long Schlong, and also that AP/EC Sentinel XS...

Yeah, the percentages in VCS are strange indeed.  At least you didn't get the 99.6% Completion glitch where you can never reach 100% due to some weird glitch.  I got the 101% Glitch, LOLOL, but I didn't save it with 101%, I saved it with 100%.

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

You mean the EC Comet that is a red and yellow color?  LOL, that is the EC Comet in So Long Schlong, and also that AP/EC Sentinel XS...

Ops :p fixed.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:30 PM Edited by Militia, 19 July 2014 - 09:32 PM.

I was thinking about that car to obtain, but then I didn't obtain it because there were much better proof vehicles out there, imo, and those are most important.  If you want a Stinger you can infinitely at anytime, even after 100%, obtain the FP/PP/TP/EC Stinger from the Turismo West Race 4.  Even vehicles from the Fire Truck side mission, there is 5 of them from that mission which are EP/FP/TP vehicles, that is where I got my EP/FP/TP Admiral from and you can obtain them anytime you want as well.  Also ALL the vehicles from the races, except the motorcycles, are FP/PP/TP/EC.  However, the motorcycles from the races are only FP/PP/EC.

_Douglas_
  • _Douglas_

Douglas

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:32 AM Edited by _Douglas_, 20 July 2014 - 01:33 AM.

Well,i love unique paint jobs. I had the BP/FP/PP/EC Stretch at some point,but i ditched it in favour of the EC Comet. You can get a BP/PP Limo from Sunshine autos anyway.
Little offtopic: Started playing GTA 3 today. I will complete it 100% as well. I will try to collect some special vehicles ,that's for sure. :)

• Militia likes this

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:48 AM

Dude thank you I tried the other method but it was so tricky. YEARS of wanting that Boxville and now I finally have it.
  • _Douglas_ and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:21 AM Edited by Militia, 20 July 2014 - 07:47 PM.

Well,i love unique paint jobs. I had the BP/FP/PP/EC Stretch at some point,but i ditched it in favour of the EC Comet. You can get a BP/PP Limo from Sunshine autos anyway.
Little offtopic: Started playing GTA 3 today. I will complete it 100% as well. I will try to collect some special vehicles ,that's for sure. :)

I got 100% in GTA III.  0 Cheats, 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 4 Missions Failed, and 7 proof vehicles.  I had to fail 4 missions to obtain the BP/FP Trashmaster, AP/EC Stretch, BP/FP Securicar, and BP/FP/EP Cheetah.  I have those 4 vehicles, plus the BP Patriot, BP Barracks OL, and BP/FP/EP Bobcat.

However, after using the legendary Crusher Glitch, these are the final 7 vehicles I have in GTA III:

BP/FP Securicar, AP/EC Stretch, BP/FP Trashmaster, BP/DP Barracks OL, AP Bobcat, BP/DP Patriot, AP Cheetah

The Crusher Glitch can convert almost every vehicle in the game into DP form.  I converted the Barracks OL, Bobcat, Patriot, and Cheetah.  It will NOT work on the Trashmaster and Securicar, unfortunately.  Also, that BP/DP Barracks OL is a LARGE vehicle, which means it's "heavy" like a Fire Truck, but not an actual HEAVY vehicle in LCS/VCS, but it still pushes ANYTHING out of it's way and is VERY FUN to bash vehicles.

Good luck, if you need any help, you can always PM me.  This is what I got in all 5 3D Era GTA Games, actually:

GTA III: BP/FP Securicar, AP/EC Stretch, BP/FP Trashmaster, BP/DP Barracks OL, AP Bobcat, BP/DP Patriot, AP Cheetah

GTA VC: AP Admiral, FP Romero, BP/FP/EP Sabre Turbo, FP Cheetah, FP Infernus, FP Banshee, Love Fist Limo, Spand Express, EC Maverick, EC Stretch, EC Walton, EC PCJ-600, EC Admiral, EC Sanchez, EC Rancher

GTA SA: AP Tampa, AP Admiral, AP Sentinel, BP/EP/FP/MP Patriot, AP Sabre, AP Sadler, BP/EP/FP/MP Fortune, BP/EP/FP/MP Elegy, Off-Road/FP ZR-350, AP Merit, AP Savanna, AP Boxville, DP/EP/FP/MP Rancher, DP/FP Rumpo, AP/EC Maverick, AP Mothership, AP Buffalo, AP Newsvan, AP/EC Vortex, AP Infernus, AP Glendale, BP/FP SWAT Tank, AP Feltzer

GTA LCS: H/DP/EC Sentinel, H/BP/FP/WP/EC PCJ-600, BP/DP/FP/PP Stretch, AP Forelli Exsess, AP Banshee, AP Cheetah, AP Stinger, AP Patriot, AP BF Injection, H/BP/DP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker, BP/FP/PP/EC Avenger, H/DP Yardie Lobo

GTA VCS: H/FP/PP/EC Walton, BP/FP/EC Pony, UH Freeway, UH Wintergreen, H/PP/TP/EC Sentinel XS, H/EP/FP/PP/EC Infernus, BP/FP/PP/EC Stretch, FP/EP PCJ-600, AP/EC Sentinel XS, FP/EP/TP Admiral, FP/PP/TP/EC Stinger, H/WP Sanchez

EDIT: You can also check here for GTA III Unique Vehicles with written descriptions and some videos - http://gtaforums.com...-vehicle-guide/

• _Douglas_ likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users