Worst car you own?

133 replies to this topic
Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

If it's raining my carbo... Lucky it's very nearly 360 degree bulletproof or I would have burned it years ago.

Yeah that car is terrible in the rain. Didn't know about it being so bulletproof though, it has pretty normal sized windows.

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:41 PM Edited by ManInBlack, 17 July 2014 - 10:42 PM.

after thinking about it..I literally have a full garage of cars that i really never use, i just have them to say, "i have them"

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

My voodoo.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:44 PM Edited by elfoam, 17 July 2014 - 10:46 PM.

If it's raining my carbo... Lucky it's very nearly 360 degree bulletproof or I would have burned it years ago.

Yeah that car is terrible in the rain. Didn't know about it being so bulletproof though, it has pretty normal sized windows.
Yeah its bulletproof to NPCs even the front window, at least enough that you health regenerates faster than you get hit. The rapid GT is the same, something to do with those hardtop convertible models. You can do RR solo on hard sitting inside the garage with the auto pistol then switch to micro SMG to get the documents. You never die and no one stuffs it up. But because you can't die in any mission its a bit boring.
  • Kampioen likes this

apesniper
  • apesniper

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by apesniper, 17 July 2014 - 10:53 PM.

My Piano:

piano.png

• PS3_Pan, K-ROSE, LeopardGecko and 1 other like this

wangsparkinglot
  • wangsparkinglot

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:47 PM

0_0.jpg

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

The Merryweather Mesa.

I don't know if it's for the same reasons but I agree.

For me it's that considering how cool the car looks, its utterly crap off road (and on road). No power and tips over in a mild breeze. It's not technically the worst car but it's the disappointment of the looks/performance ratio that makes it a bad car for me.

blingdiablo
  • blingdiablo

Shiny Devil

• Members
  • Belize

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

Definitely this beauty right here...

0_0.jpg

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

Yeah its bulletproof to NPCs even the front window, at least enough that you health regenerates faster than you get hit. The rapid GT is the same, something to do with those hardtop convertible models. You can do RR solo on hard sitting inside the garage with the auto pistol then switch to micro SMG to get the documents. You never die and no one stuffs it up. But because you can't die in any mission its a bit boring.

Sorry but that sounds like bulls**t. I've got one and I wouldn't last 10 seconds in the middle of the RR garage. If I'm wrong I apologise in advance.

apesniper
  • apesniper

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:52 PM

my horse670px-Horse_Mod_for_Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_

• LeopardGecko and RedlineDrifts like this

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

Sorry but that sounds like bulls**t. I've got one and I wouldn't last 10 seconds in the middle of the RR garage. If I'm wrong I apologise in advance.

Clearly you've never tried, it's been bullet proof since GTA v launch, just don't tell Rockstar. That cars made me more money than my buzzard.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Lost in the Virtual Plaza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:57 PM

My Peyote. Looks sexy, but drives worse than a scooter from GTA IV.

apesniper
  • apesniper

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:59 PM

This:

gta-iv-toilet-bowl-car.jpg

• LeopardGecko and RedlineDrifts like this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:05 PM

Clearly you've never tried, it's been bullet proof since GTA v launch, just don't tell Rockstar. That cars made me more money than my buzzard.

I'm sure that I've just driven past the garage before at the start of the mission and I've caught a few bullets.

I'll give it a try I guess, still sounds like bulls**t though to be honest, no offence intended.

You're saying that it's 100% bulletproof to NPCs in every single mission? The Carbonizzare?

Supreme Gentlemen
  • Supreme Gentlemen

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

Adder. The only reason I have it is to sell it,  if R* decide to whipe us all.

Ikeblaster
  • Ikeblaster

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

Yeah the blade for sure it's getting sold

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

I'm sure that I've just driven past the garage before at the start of the mission and I've caught a few bullets.
I'll give it a try I guess, still sounds like bulls**t though to be honest, no offence intended.
You're saying that it's 100% bulletproof to NPCs in every single mission? The Carbonizzare?

Its not 100%, you take ocassionial minor damage but you can drive up to RR, auto pistol the guys out front sit with your front window at the reenforcements, shoot them, drive inside. Shoot all them.. Switch to SMG with suppressor and kill the document car begore it hardly moves. That's how I do RR at 100% success rate solo. But yes its the same for all missions, but no other mission puts as much demand on the car as RR does. I dropped it into base invaders earlier today and just ran everyone over for 30 minutes before I took the bob.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

Probably my Pigalle or Karin Bee Jay. If I died in two cars the most recently it would be those two.

raggingmonkey
  • raggingmonkey

Sarcastic Idiot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

my worst car, as of 1.15 would be the adder. I have 15 of them, all of the same color

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

I'm pretty sure on LPGTAO's YouTube she has a video doing RR in the rapid GT with the roof down, (makes no difference). It's the same glitch as the carbo.

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:18 PM

Rhapsody, still the best compact though.

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:19 PM Edited by rickreim, 17 July 2014 - 11:21 PM.

Inb4 someone says "my adder, I have like 4 garages full of them"

Edit- crap like three posts late, got sidetracked while typing

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

Nacho Z,
  • Nacho Z likes this

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

My black Tailgator. I heard it was rare (LOL) so I went out and caught one. It sucks compared to my far classier, far faster Shcafter.

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

Nacho Z,

I just gave it a try myself and although I did get killed driving into the garage and just sitting there, it took a hell of a lot longer than it normally would.

A great car just got even better, thanks man.

I also like the irony of being immune from bullets in a car with the top down.

_Fedora_
  • _Fedora_

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:40 PM

Rat-Loader. I only have it because it's unique and when I ordered it, it came without a bed.

0_0.jpg

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

Gotta post a snap of my ugly ass chrome/gold Swagking XL sooner or later.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:45 PM

Very Good question. 4 cookies for op.

Anyways I will go for stinger gt, I brought it because the love for it on these forums. Guess what? Its pure crap!

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Fly Goils. :U

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

0_0.jpg

Yeah that crap is long gone now. LOL.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

I'll rustle your jimmies if you give me some sugar ;)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

The Merryweather Mesa.

I like the look of it and the fact that it actually has raised suspension. I'll never understand why R* made it the worst variant, One of their stupidest decisions ever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users