Need help with vehicle interiors

2 replies to this topic
Wylight
  • Wylight

Previously known as Skizzo45

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

I'm gonna make it quick as not too many people seem to be around here and I don't wanna make a huge post

You see, I installed the first person mod and some of the original vehicles seem to be having a weird problem that seems to be caused by the steering wheel. I already tried replacing the original vehicle.txd file which contains the steering wheels with some modified ones but it doesn't help. The problem is, as you'll see below, the steering wheel seems to actually have an invisible square around it that makes part of the car in front of you invisible as well.

GTytGHB.png

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:38 PM Edited by nyolc8, 20 July 2014 - 12:40 PM.

You can fix this by different methods:

- detach steering wheel poligons from the chassis model

or

- duplicate the steering wheel material and apply that duplicated material to the steering wheel poligons

And the reason why this happening: the wheel gets rendered before the car other parts and the transparent texture doesn't getting/showing the parts that rendered after the transparent texture. Sorry I can't describe it better, I hope you understand.

Wylight
  • Wylight

Previously known as Skizzo45

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

You can fix this by different methods:

- detach steering wheel poligons from the chassis model

or

- duplicate the steering wheel material and apply that duplicated material to the steering wheel poligons

And the reason why this happening: the wheel gets rendered before the car other parts and the transparent texture doesn't getting/showing the parts that rendered after the transparent texture. Sorry I can't describe it better, I hope you understand.

Yeah, well I have no idea how to do all you said.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users