Our favorite online adversaries...

93 replies to this topic
LukeH_97
  • LukeH_97

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:20 AM

Power in Numbers - 2 (or more) players who think they're skilled by ganging up on a single player, usually accompanied with sh*t-talking towards the victim if mic'd up.

Those pricks piss me off the most! You could be having a 1v1 battle and then the enemy will bring their friend in and they'll continuously kill you until you escape and get called a pussy for running. Sometimes players deserve it, like today when me and a fellow crew member were assaulted coming out of ammunation by some level 42 using his auto shotgun so we killed him and taught him a lesson for thinking he a god for killing two people un-aware.
The others that piss me off is when one of your friends invites a friend and you get told not to kill him but when he kills you for no reason it's perfectly f*cking fine.

LocoDaJoka
  • LocoDaJoka

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:43 AM Edited by LocoDaJoka, 19 July 2014 - 06:43 AM.

The Cop Chase Racers- those who insist on pit maneuvers and crashing into people if they're losing to ruin everyone else's good time 

LocoDaJoka
  • LocoDaJoka

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:52 AM

The Inner Beast: The player that claims himself friendly and will not shoot in sight but he will constantly indirectly taunt you to kill him/he goes to warzones in purpose to get an excuse to kill everybody.

Unfortunately, that's me, sorry guys, my body is trying to be peaceful and friendly like the civilized person i am, but my brain keeps bothering me telling me to kill everybody. :(

passive pussies-  the person thatll shoot you and go into passive and taunt and spam messages doing the same. 

until i called mercenaries, a mugger, called in a 9000 dollar hit on him. and an airstrike. and proceeded watch as he was chased by 6 people and killed endlessly :lol:

*awkwardly runs off like napoleon dynamite*

ezstjr
  • ezstjr

Westside Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

The Buzzard Bozo - He chases you down the highway, firing rocket after rocket and hitting everything but you, and then crashes into the side of a building.

Buzzard Bozo nice 1. Dubbed perfectly for what I usually do when I get in a buzzard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users