Photo

Our favorite online adversaries...

93 replies to this topic
_Fedora_
  • _Fedora_

crisscross applesauce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:10 AM Edited by FedoraTheExplora, 18 July 2014 - 11:37 AM.

The Pac Rat - Person who hides in his property to keep the $1000 bounty on his head and try to get the money himself.

• vipprimo and Fuzzyfomo like this

lazyassedlover
  • lazyassedlover

Lazy Assed Lover - Big Font, Big everything - Miss Los Santos Ju

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

The friendly psycho - friendly to all players until killed then goes in a rampage till his opponent escapes or leaves ( me)
  • ten-a-penny, The Angel King, -Velox and 2 others like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:11 PM

The DJ- the guy who blasts sh*tty music through the mic

I quit-ed a RR session due to this. Sh*tty Rap is sh*tty.

OT: The Mission Hero: The guy who keep shooting at you while in your car, or tries to ram you if you're on foot, steals the mission objective (Lets say RR) and stand near the Drop-off zone and waits until everybody log out -OR- destroy the objective the second it spawns (Looking at you RR)

MadeBrazen
  • MadeBrazen

Valiantly Hearty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:19 PM

The Run-away Rampager - The guy who is flying about the lobby in his Zentorno blowing everyone up looking for a bounty and driving away at super speeds so no one can catch him 

The Arse-about-Face - The guy reversing towards you in his Zentorno/Entity   

• vipprimo likes this

krooked kouki
  • krooked kouki

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

The bitch - The c*nt you spawn-kill, who escapes to passive mode after wrecking him.

Pretty sure you are the bitch in that situation, but good to know there are fa**ots amoung us.

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:27 PM

How about the Indian man who won't shut the f*ck up shouting down the microphone in indian.

This has happened too many times.

• Agent_Ace likes this

krooked kouki
  • krooked kouki

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:27 PM

The Pac Rat - Person who hides in his property to keep the $1000 bounty on his head and try to get the money himself.

Timer stops in apts now, so not possible :)

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

formerly LeopardGecko

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

The aggressive noob:Under rank 30,has a red dot and constantly attacks other players,even those with much higher rank who kill him with no problem

Cheap kill collector:Runs over passive players,shoots non-aggressive players with sniper rifle from distance,kills other players using armed vehicles,kills players who are buying stuff in stores...usually runs away before their victim respawns because they have low skill and can´t win a fair fight

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

Pretty cool topic.  

I don't really have a nemesis per say. 

My biggest pet peeves are:

The Beggar - The beggar can be anywhere.  He could be in a room sending everyone a message looking for money or a car.  He could be on the Social Club asking what mission gets him the most RP and Cash.  He can actually be anywhere, which is why he's so much a threat!  The reality is if he just stopped begging and played the game he would already have what he wants.

The Recruiter - It starts innocently enough with a Crew leader that says, "the more people you recruit for the club, the higher I'll promote you."  The biggest problem with this ploy is, how do you know who brought who in on an open Crew?  To the recruiter, it doesn't matter.  They've take the job to heart and no one is safe from them.  They'll promote on your Crew, your forum, your messages, heck they even promote on their own group!  But that's not the bad part.  Sure, we could tolerate a guy at our doorstep asking if we want to buy insurance.  The problem is, when you say no... he'll resend that crew invite tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the day after.  And the day after that!  In fact, like Herpes this guy just won't go away.  Unfortunately the only cure is redirecting him to another target like a videotape in the Ring.    

Tourrets Guy - If there is anything I learned from my days looking for a Crew it was this guy.  Someone send you a Crew invite and the Crew really isn't your style for various reasons and you respectfully decline.  At this point the recruiter turns from happy guy that thinks you could fit in to full on ex-wife mode that can't stand that he invited you.  He'll tell you how much  your opinion sucks and that your current Crew is the worst for whatever reason.  I want to ask, do you think this is a better move to promoting your Crew, but at this point you know you've already given up.  The same goes for people that are recruiting and when someone asks to join their Crew they respond, "you're already in a Crew!"  Seriously, are you recruiting or not?  If you're Crew is so great and my Crew sucks so bad then how hard would it be for me to convert to yours!!!  ARGH!

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

The "Feminist" A person (man or woman) who revels in the attention they get for being a female. Can't stop talking about how much they "hate" the attention while secretly hoping for more. Uses pointless model avatars with cleavage to increase their "attention meter" 

The Sexist Pig- "GTA is only for men!" 90% of the mic'd male population as soon as I talk on my mic...

• Strikeslip and pedinhuh like this

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:07 PM

The Egoist - The guy that talks sh*t on mic about anyone that kills him saying they're weak, if you kill him in a helicopter/Jet he will talk sh*t for hours saying you have no ground game even though it takes more skill in a helicopter than it does on ground & therefore he will not accept the stupidity of his own words.

The Mosquito - The annoying Jet pilot who has no skill at all, flies with his wheels out to stabilise his aim, & still takes forever to even get close to a kill.

The Opportunist - The guy that waits outside of peoples garages, or LSC, or shoots people in shops to bag himself some cheap, easy kills.

The Truly Butthurt - The guy who got beasted on either GTA IV, or GTA 5 & instead of getting better or learning, he decided to buy an E3Flasher & become a modder so that he can by default become what he thinks is the "best player" in any lobby, whereas he is just a scrub & still butthurt over his lack of skill.

The Deep Sea Diver - The guy who goes into a submarine when he has a bounty on him. 

The Predator - The guy who relies on his Off-radar invisibility to get kills. 

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

formerly LeopardGecko

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:58 PM Edited by LeopardGecko, 18 July 2014 - 03:59 PM.

The perfectionist:Has most expensive apartments and vehicles,when doing missions with others he tries to do the entire mission by himself.Of course they also brag about this stuff often.

Biker hater:When they see someone riding a motorcycle,they try to ram the biker off his bike with their car or shoot him off the bike if on foot.

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:01 PM

The Voodu: Talks big but actually has a vagina

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:02 PM

Biker hater:When they see someone riding a motorcycle,they try to ram the biker off his bike with their car...

I've been doing this to motorbicyclists (NPC and PvP) since 'GTA' and I'm not about to stop now :)

TheR1mmer
  • TheR1mmer

Leader of MSF

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:09 PM Edited by TheR1mmer, 18 July 2014 - 04:09 PM.

The professional - Plays the game as if it was SP and keeps as realistic as possible by keeping only one type of weapon in each weapon slot and would rather go for a realistic gun battle then and exploited one, im guilty of this

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:14 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 18 July 2014 - 04:35 PM.

Power in Numbers is the bane of my existence.

That's why we join crews and play in the same sessions as our crew mates do.

It is not the wolfpack's packs problem if the deer is solo.

Besides, dealing with Power In Numbers can be fun, especially if they're all dumb enough to pile in the same car and you've got lots of stuff that goes boom handy.  Three or four kills for the price of one Sticky Bomb.

I was sorta hoping that a thread with the word "adversaries" in the title would have more interesting stories about crew rivalries and feuds and less moaning about other players's annoying habits.

Intoxica7ed
  • Intoxica7ed

Rickdiculous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

The Abductor: Picks you up in his car, drives straight to his garage.

The Lone Wolf: Has been killed by a tanker 15 times but shoots you in the back while you're aiming an RPG at it.

I'm guilty of The Abductor. In my defense, I let the person (usually a newbie) pick a vehicle to test drive around the city.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

The Millionaire: Gets annoyed when he can't kill you because you're in passive mode, destroys your car and pays 12K for the privilege. Bonus points if they do this more than once as you spam MORS and 'Request PV'

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:05 PM Edited by MetalThrasherXtreme, 18 July 2014 - 05:06 PM.

The bitch - The c*nt you spawn-kill, who escapes to passive mode after wrecking him.

So let me get this straight..

You're spawn killing them, which essentially takes ZERO skill but THEY are somehow the bitch? 

Am I the only one missing something in this equation? 

"YOU'RE A BITCH FOR NOT LETTING ME KEEP GETTING EASY KILLS ON YOU! YOU'RE CLEARLY AFRAID AND SUCK AT THE GAME! NOOB!" 

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you're spawn killing, got news for ya; You're the bitch. (Unless it's revenge for them griefing you previously, then obviously it counts as payback and they indeed are bitches for not being able to take what they dish)

• The Angel King likes this

ThaSouljaCity
  • ThaSouljaCity

Chamberlain Gangster Families

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

The DJ- the guy who blasts sh*tty music through the mic

Not gonna lie, I'm guilty of that on more than one occassion.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

The rammer: The guy who don't know they can use weapons and their only figthing resource is the frontal bumper.

The commander: The guy if you kills will order to everyone in the lobby to kill you or set bounties/mercenaries.

The ghetto man: The guy who claimes he lives alone, talk like if they were part of a gang but their avatar is white and drives an Adder.

And the most important:

Let's the video speak for itself, anyone remember this beast show?

Hily f*cking sh*t other people watched that. f*ck yeah I love arby n the chief watched whole series 5 times and it still doesn't get old
  • Mayochiki likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

The friendly psycho - friendly to all players until killed then goes in a rampage till his opponent escapes or leaves ( me)

I was wondering how long it was going to take before someone posted my profile ;)

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

The Back-stabber - The guy you just played a series of jobs with, and right when you get back in Free Roam he caps you.

I admit I'm that type of guy :)

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

When's Darkstalkers?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:44 PM

The Mafioso - That prick who runs a Mafia RP Crew and won't shut up about how Don Calzone is "lookin' for da money" and how Capo Caprese "rubbed out a rat" from a rival gang.

• MetalThrasherXtreme likes this

Coreyandy5
  • Coreyandy5

Jokerz Gang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:04 AM Edited by Coreyandy5, 19 July 2014 - 02:05 AM.

Dont forget about the sweaker gang that makes it 10 v 1 against you

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:10 AM

The Lone Wolf: Has been killed by a tanker 15 times but shoots you in the back while you're aiming an RPG at it.

That dude, he deserves to be a victim of a tanker.

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:31 AM

The Plinko Pilot: Usually in the airport, frolicking with planes. As soon as somebody aggravates them, they become a suicide bomber and crash into you (Usually with a titan)

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:50 AM Edited by Gregers08, 19 July 2014 - 02:53 AM.

Power in Numbers - 2 (or more) players who think they're skilled by ganging up on a single player, usually accompanied with sh*t-talking towards the victim if mic'd up.

I had this experience the other day. I joined a session, and a minute later I was surrounded by a crew of some 7 people in different cars. At  first they tried running me over, but I jumped a fence.

I knew I was going to die, so I went out with some dignity. I took out the grenade launcher and took out about 3 of the crew members. I kept messing with them the whole time and they backed off.

Back in the earlier days there was a crew of about 5 in my session just driving around picking off people and talking sh*t while they dd it. I managed to kill one and they all decided to turn all their attention to me, they managed to kill me once or twice and I found this parking lot with a stairway leading to somewhere I could hide behind, at first they tried flanking me from a few positions but I manage to keep them away. Eventually they all grouped up in the middle of the lot waiting for me to pop out of cover, I called for an airstrike managed to toss the flare in their direction without getting killed and prayed it would work. Back then it was early days so I guess none of them knew what the red flare meant, a few seconds later and boom all five of them dead. After that took one of their cars and drove back to my sh*tty apartment and started laughing at them for falling for it, they kept telling me to come out turned on the cctv and they were all pointing their guns at the entrance waiting for me to come out like it was the end of red dead redemption or something. Made my character comfy and watched them to see how long they would wait for me to come out, they ended up waiting for a good 15 minutes lol.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:44 AM

Even a Blind Squirrel Finds a Nut - A player that gets a kill because his victim is already near death due to other players/police/etc.

Fashion Show - The guy who wears the newest, most expensive outfits just so everyone knows that he has them

Ever So Silent - The sh*t-talker who becomes quieter and quieter on the mic the more he gets killed

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:01 AM

The pimp - The 12 year old who has apparently had sex with every GTA player's mom
  • GTA-Biker likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users