Our favorite online adversaries...

93 replies to this topic
The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

Those guys that keep going for revenge no matter how much they die, after 30 kills I get sick of killing you just stop chasing me :p

That's something you gotta admire though. They could die 40 times, but all they want is that 1 kill. I am guilty of this, not dieing 40 times, but I will not let someone kill me without getting at least 1, 2, maybe 3.................................perhaps 40 kills.

• shootingallovertheplace likes this

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:12 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 17 July 2014 - 11:12 PM.

The Human Puppy - You drive right past him with a friendly honk, and then he does a u-turn and follows you all the way to your garage.

• livejoker, return-to-innocence, BoJack Cognac and 5 others like this

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Just DO It

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

WANKSTAS:Overprivileged middle to upper class white or black guys that free load off their parents, say nigga after every sentence, blast their music loud as f**k, always got a family reunion in the background, and try so hard to display every aspect of the ghetto which they know no part of.
  • PS3_Pan and Coreyandy5 like this

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

The Buzzard Bozo - He chases you down the highway, firing rocket after rocket and hitting everything but you, and then crashes into the side of a building.

• livejoker, GroundZero, return-to-innocence and 9 others like this

JetsRLove
  • JetsRLove

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

The Fail Revenger- A person you kill once or more times but no matter where you are they always try and get revenge on you but always end up getting killed.

• vipprimo likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:28 AM

The Run Ranger - When running towards a player to get within a decent shooting range, he's running too, and keeps running towards you, even after you've stopped, pointed your gun, and have begun firing

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Badass Alpha Skitty

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:47 AM

The Major Lazer : someone who always flys around in a Lazer seemingly doing nothing but showing off, only to ether shoot down other aircraft that he sees, or light people up on the ground with the machine guns.   Also seems to fail to understand that, when the engine is smoking, its time to find a place to land, so he ends up falling out of the sky after being lit up by a heavy sniper.

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:52 AM

Power in Numbers - 2 (or more) players who think they're skilled by ganging up on a single player, usually accompanied with sh*t-talking towards the victim if mic'd up.

I had this experience the other day. I joined a session, and a minute later I was surrounded by a crew of some 7 people in different cars. At  first they tried running me over, but I jumped a fence.

I knew I was going to die, so I went out with some dignity. I took out the grenade launcher and took out about 3 of the crew members. I kept messing with them the whole time and they backed off.

• CrazyRay likes this

Ikeblaster
  • Ikeblaster

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:57 AM

$w3g f3g$- chradders and sticky bombs

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:02 AM Edited by CrazyRay, 18 July 2014 - 03:07 AM.

The Ultimate Immersion - A player who actually thinks that they are their character because they are a bigger success (average to mediocre too, usually) with a fictional character than they are in real life.

The Play at Home Dad - A guy who has a baby in the room with him so that he can watch the kid and play the game at the same time...no time for coddling, gotta get that griefer back while the baby is heard crying over the mic.

The Virgin - Obsessed with cartoon nudity, spends considerable time in the strip club...like the one I heard the other day, talking about how he "can almost see the booty-hole".

Make it Rain - Someone who thinks they're superior to other players because they have more money than them, usually by glitching, so of course it's one hell of an accomplishment, amirite?

• itrpatrick and Coreyandy5 like this

Starscream_910
  • Starscream_910

Undercover Mod

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:06 AM

The "LSC Overlord":

This type of player camps on the roof of Los Santos Customs and shoots you as soon as you spawn outside. He/ she may then proceed to blow up your personal vehicle, or he/ she may wait until you spawn and try to get back into your vehicle, in which he/ she will kill you again.
  • meatrocket8, Ibareny and Coreyandy5 like this

Coreyandy5
  • Coreyandy5

Jokerz Gang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:08 AM

You Can Turn This Off?- Players who always have their mic on no matter what's going on. I killed a guy 3 times tonight while his family sang "happy birthday" to him!

That's a great way to say happy birthday gta online style plus this gave me a good laugh

Those guys that keep going for revenge no matter how much they die, after 30 kills I get sick of killing you just stop chasing me :p

Maybe it's because every lobby we are in together you always have a bounty on you man because your just to skilled. ;)
  • ashbashbluesfan likes this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:17 AM

The Coward - That guy who uses a tank and kills everyone on sight, but goes to passive mode once he is killed.

• Coreyandy5 likes this

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Bifta'sRus☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:54 AM

The rejected - The guy who stalks your female character and keeps messaging you, And when you shotty him he calls you a bitch and a tranny.

OP of this thread -  The guy who constantly complains

• Starscream_910 likes this

Zhake
  • Zhake

Super-villain

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:30 AM

The rammer: The guy who don't know they can use weapons and their only figthing resource is the frontal bumper.

The commander: The guy if you kills will order to everyone in the lobby to kill you or set bounties/mercenaries.

The ghetto man: The guy who claimes he lives alone, talk like if they were part of a gang but their avatar is white and drives an Adder.

And the most important:

Let's the video speak for itself, anyone remember this beast show?

Hello_losers
  • Hello_losers

Thank you based Kojima.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:22 AM

The hypocrite: Always begins aggressions and complains when you follow suit. Often attacks with lower tier weapons initially, and once beaten switches to RPG's and miniguns but will cry once said weapons are used against them with remarks on your sexuality, game skill, and mother often common.

TheComedianIsDead
  • TheComedianIsDead

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:01 AM

The "Articulate Vocabulary": The people that incessantly call you "bitch" and "pussy" and explain that they've bedded your Mother multiple times. and then continue this classy trio of insults in a repetitive cycle that drives even most trolls insane.

The "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better...While Talking sh*t About Said Strategy": Talks copious amounts of sh*t about how you play the game while using the same, and usually even cheaper and more unskilled strategies than yourself. Hates when you shoot around corners or from behind cover, and isn't afraid to let you know as he shoots at you from around corners and behind cover. Also calls you "cheap" for every kill you score while constantly trying to glitch into walls and climb onto roofs.

The "Your Crew Sucks And I Know Because I'm Recruiting For My sh*tty Crew: Incessantly badgers you to join their "new" crew and when refused, chases you across the map to kill you endlessly, hoping that this will somehow convince you to join their crew.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:07 AM

I've met all of them at least once :)

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

Ex-Cerberus Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

The Idiot Bystander: That player who purposely goes towards a war zone and promptly gets shot.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:14 AM

Don't forget the Xbox sh*thead squeakers with a Kinect Mic. Those kids win the award for the most annoying Online Adversaries.

Mikelo
  • Mikelo

Bethesda fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:22 AM Edited by Mikelo, 18 July 2014 - 06:24 AM.

The Inner Beast: The player that claims himself friendly and will not shoot in sight but he will constantly indirectly taunt you to kill him/he goes to warzones in purpose to get an excuse to kill everybody.

Unfortunately, that's me, sorry guys, my body is trying to be peaceful and friendly like the civilized person i am, but my brain keeps bothering me telling me to kill everybody. :(

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Life is wind machine!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:26 AM

The K/D protector/The Bounty Keeper:The guy who commit suicide/leave when he is almost killed.
The accuser:The guy that accuses people for hacking when he is killed.
The shopper's waiter:The guy that waits outside the clothing store waiting for people to come out and shoots them.

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

Ex-Cerberus Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:49 AM Edited by mr toasterbutt, 18 July 2014 - 06:53 AM.

The Horror Villain (Jason Voorhees wannabe): That player who follows you and your friends around and gets killed everytime, but keeps coming back for more.

The Puppet Master: Sets bounties, Calls Mercenaries, Sets up mugging, all from the safety of their apartment.

The Professional Sleepover-er: That guy who won't stop inviting everyone in the lobby to his apartment.

The Magnet Driver: Player who rams you, gets in your way, runs you over at every opportunity for no apparent reason. Freeroam. Mission. Race. They're everywhere. (Same thing as NPC's, except actual people)

Darth_Smith_
  • Darth_Smith_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:55 AM

The turn coat: the guy/crew who says they're gonna run you outta the lobby or into passive. Then leaves the lobby or goes passive.

Had a couple of those tonight XD.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:16 AM

The Coward - That guy who uses a tank and kills everyone on sight, but goes to passive mode once he is killed.

That's not a coward. That would be a troll.

I am not a troll but I do this with crews who think they are big stuff because they can gang up up on individuals haha. So I troll, trolls I guess you could say. 

• Ibareny likes this

YirbyBond00Y
  • YirbyBond00Y

James Bond + Kirby Fan

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:19 AM Edited by YirbyBond00Y, 18 July 2014 - 10:20 AM.

The Hostile NPC's: Psychopathic bastards with excellent aim, and occasionally takes 8 shots to down for body shots...also makes the wrong death noises, I mean "UUUUUUUUUUHHHHH" for a head shot? Really?

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:30 AM

It seems like we all run into the same typical player types on a regular basis, let's share:

The Dual-Insulter - The guy who calls you a bitch when he kills you and then calls you a bitch when you kill him.

The Spawn-Charger - The guy who you would eventually feel sorry for after slaughtering so many times if he didn't keep running towards you, begging for more, after he re-spawns.

Power in Numbers - 2 (or more) players who think they're skilled by ganging up on a single player, usually accompanied with sh*t-talking towards the victim if mic'd up.

The Loudmouth v.1 - The guy who doesn't shut up about how good he thinks he is and ends up getting his ass handed to him.

The Loudmouth v.2 - The guy who doesn't shut up about how good he thinks he is and ends up handing your ass to you.

The Screeching Squeaker - Identified by the loud, high-pitched screech they make when killed, almost as if they had actually been murdered in real life at that moment.

you forgot the one who says nothing upon killing him several times over.

but when he finally kills you back after half a dozen failures, he starts running his mouth.

livejoker
  • livejoker

Well, this is nice.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:57 AM Edited by livejoker, 18 July 2014 - 10:59 AM.

The Roof Tumbler: Shoots the enemies at the front of the garage the second everyone spawns, making the other players (as well as him) an easy target as no one is in cover.

The Resurrected - Lucky Shot: Player using a team life as he died from an NPC with a lucky shot, often depleting their whole health bar with a few shots.

The Resurrected - Twice The Coming: When two players die at the same time despite only having one team life.

The Resurrected - Dead Upon Arrival: A player who dies, uses up the only team life and dies within seconds of coming back. Will often see his two death notices on the screen if quick enough.

The Store - Back Shot: While robbing a store, a player may come in and shoot you, thought as "protecting" the store.

The Store - Casual Casualty: While robbing, a player may come in and confused at what may be taking place. They will either run out of the store or, in very rare cases but still plausible, go up to the clerk who has his hands up and do the "thrust" animation next to them. The player robbing can also shoot the player in fear of safety.

The "Let's Bang" Variations:

A player notices you play as a female character and, may or may not think you're an actual female, begins thrusting your character. Mic usage is optional but follows the line of "you a girl?", "you're hot", "bitch, you nasty".

A player makes the "thrust" animations on your character, male or female, just to pass the time. Usually while waiting for the package to be delivered in Rooftop Rumble.

A player will climb on a ledge and motion you over and ask you to crouch to give the impression of giving fellatio.

The Killing Time Killer: During waiting in Rooftop Rumble, this player will hop in a car and proceed to run you over and try to kill you even if you're not doing anything. Quite annoying as you'll spawn in Grapeseed and not near Rooftop Rumble when entering freeroam.

Hope I didn't add any that wasn't there already. Good thread. :)

• The Angel King likes this

Plum Tomato
  • Plum Tomato

Be gentle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

The Forum Elite: The (usually adults) who call others (again, usually adults) stupid kids for using; tanks, jets, helicopters, chrome/lime green on their cars, killing them etc. when sometimes after coming home from work you just want to cause carnage and have a pantomime car with white walls because it's impossible to achieve on a paramedic salary.

This game is a satire. It takes the mick out of real life and yet so many people here take it so seriously.

• manicmechanic71 and KnobCheez like this

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

The Forum Elite: The (usually adults) who call others (again, usually adults) stupid kids for using; tanks, jets, helicopters, chrome/lime green on their cars, killing them etc. when sometimes after coming home from work you just want to cause carnage and have a pantomime car with white walls because it's impossible to achieve on a paramedic salary.

This game is a satire. It takes the mick out of real life and yet so many people here take it so seriously.

whats wrong with choppers and lime green again?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users