Our favorite online adversaries...

93 replies to this topic
CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

It seems like we all run into the same typical player types on a regular basis, let's share:

The Dual-Insulter - The guy who calls you a bitch when he kills you and then calls you a bitch when you kill him.

The Spawn-Charger - The guy who you would eventually feel sorry for after slaughtering so many times if he didn't keep running towards you, begging for more, after he re-spawns.

Power in Numbers - 2 (or more) players who think they're skilled by ganging up on a single player, usually accompanied with sh*t-talking towards the victim if mic'd up.

The Loudmouth v.1 - The guy who doesn't shut up about how good he thinks he is and ends up getting his ass handed to him.

The Loudmouth v.2 - The guy who doesn't shut up about how good he thinks he is and ends up handing your ass to you.

The Screeching Squeaker - Identified by the loud, high-pitched screech they make when killed, almost as if they had actually been murdered in real life at that moment.
  • livejoker, GroundZero, JOEsAGGRESSIVE and 20 others like this

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:12 PM

How about the Twanker- The guy that tries to spawn kill people with his tank, when killed starts raging about how weak the tank is and goes in passive mode. (And when you leave him alone he calls for another tank)

• ten-a-penny, Plug In Baby81, lazyassedlover and 2 others like this

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

Those guys that keep going for revenge no matter how much they die, after 30 kills I get sick of killing you just stop chasing me :p
  • Coreyandy5 and JetsRLove like this

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Fly Goils. :U

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

Power in Numbers is the bane of my existence.

It's even worse when they're both in tanks.

• Gregers08 likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

The Abductor: Picks you up in his car, drives straight to his garage.

The Lone Wolf: Has been killed by a tanker 15 times but shoots you in the back while you're aiming an RPG at it.
  • GroundZero, ten-a-penny, CrazyRay and 10 others like this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

How about the Twanker- The guy that tries to spawn kill people with his tank, when killed starts raging about how weak the tank is and goes in passive mode. (And when you leave him alone he calls for another tank)

...and his counterpart, the guy who, once removed from his tank, is totally useless and eventually quits after everyone has easily killed him.
  • ten-a-penny and Coreyandy5 like this

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

You Can Turn This Off?- Players who always have their mic on no matter what's going on. I killed a guy 3 times tonight while his family sang "happy birthday" to him!
  • livejoker, GroundZero, JOEsAGGRESSIVE and 7 others like this

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

H.B.I.C.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

The Sexist Pig- "GTA is only for men!" 90% of the mic'd male population as soon as I talk on my mic...
  • ten-a-penny, Dani_elle, BitPieStudios and 5 others like this

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Fly Goils. :U

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

The Sexist Pig- "GTA is only for men!" 90% of the mic'd male population as soon as I talk on my mic...

also, when they call you a bitch when you have a female character and kill them or something of the like.

Egads.

• Plug In Baby81 likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

The bitch - The c*nt you spawn-kill, who escapes to passive mode after wrecking him.

• AceThaCreator likes this

Choppers
  • Choppers

Nani sore!?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

The Back-stabber - The guy you just played a series of jobs with, and right when you get back in Free Roam he caps you.

• ten-a-penny, -Velox, lazyassedlover and 3 others like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter. Current mayor of Paleto Bay.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

The "Ha ha, tag" guy. Shoot or bump into him on accident and he'll not stop chasing you, no matter how many times he dies.

• JetsRLove likes this

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

The guy who claims you suck because you use cover/a certain weapon/roll even when you kill him multiple times.

Bonus points if the dude challenges you to a fist fight.

• ten-a-penny, Soran Is On, -Velox and 2 others like this

Joekill95
  • Joekill95

Estuans interius...

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:28 PM

The Stalker- You're casually driving around and all of a sudden you meet a random who decides its time to start following you everywhere you go. It gets worse as they eventually get bored and start shooting you, only to take your car on a joy-ride if they manage to kill you and jack your ride in time (I keep my car open for this very reason, it's actually quite entertaining).

The Friend- Your friend who sits there asking for a ride while they're sitting on their goddamn phone/iPod. (My GTA:O experience in a nutshell).
  • ten-a-penny, Plug In Baby81, -Velox and 1 other like this

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

H.B.I.C.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:30 PM

The Stalker- You're casually driving around and all of a sudden you meet a random who decides its time to start following you everywhere you go. It gets worse as they eventually get bored and start shooting you, only to take your car on a joy-ride if they manage to kill you and jack your ride in time (I keep my car open for this very reason, it's actually quite entertaining).

The Friend- Your friend who sits there asking for a ride while they're sitting on their goddamn phone/iPod. (My GTA:O experience in a nutshell).

LOL i am the friend a lot. or i'll always sit passenger and do little emotes and flip people off we drive by.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:31 PM

The (Not) Strategist - The guy who gives public commands to friends and/or crew members on what "strategic" move to make next, a bonus for you if you're the one he's trying to kill.

The Begger - One who thinks it's still December and constantly asks other players for money.

Hello - The guy who is desperate for conversation and keeps attempting to converse with people who don't have a mic, or people who simply don't want to talk to him.
  • GroundZero, JOEsAGGRESSIVE, Joekill95 and 7 others like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

The guy who claims you suck because you use cover/a certain weapon/roll even when you kill him multiple times.

Bonus points if the dude challenges you to a fist fight.

Lmao I encountered this level 15 a few weeks ago who kept getting mad that I was shooting him, because he wanted to fist-fight.

"C'mon nigga, you ain't tryin' to fight, bitch!"

Couldn't stop laughing :lol:

• Alec Skorpio likes this

Joekill95
  • Joekill95

Estuans interius...

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

The (Not) Strategist - The guy who gives public commands to friends and/or crew members on what "strategic" move to make next, a bonus for you if you're the one he's trying to kill.

The Begger - One who thinks it's still December and constantly asks other players for money.

Hello - The guy who is desperate for conversation and keeps attempting to converse with people who don't have a mic, or people who simply don't want to talk to him.

Encountered the "Hello" before. Some country guy repeatedly asking if anyone was there. There was an answer, but it was from a squeaker that couldn't get their mic working. It was kind of sad, really, cause he kept asking if anyone was there.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

The "Are You Serious?" - accuses you of hacking when you go Off Radar and kill them in their wall breach.

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

The Statue: an afk player that often ends up farmed for free kills.

• livejoker, GroundZero, JOEsAGGRESSIVE and 5 others like this

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

The Typical GTA Online Player - Has a sh*t car thanks to their complete lack of taste, wears nothing but shorts and face paint, isn't old enough to buy the game themselves and has their mental state always maxed out due to Rhino griefing.

The Sexist - All of the above, except I have to also stay in the kitchen.

The Audio Idiot - Uses Kinect to speak but sounds like they are celebrating a Bah Mitzvah in the background, so they make the entire lobby deaf.

The Driving Pro - Crashes into everything on the road. Has no driving skill whatsoever.

The Casual - Is only level 14 but has everything because they thought the Megalodon was a good idea. These people will occasionally complain about having a full time job but waste their money on in-game purchases. $100 wasted on virtual money is a very bad idea.

The 420 Quickscope Swag Pro YouTube Gang$ta - Level 1000 and think they possess some kind of skill because they cheated to the top.
  • GroundZero, JOEsAGGRESSIVE, ten-a-penny and 3 others like this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

Androgyny - The player you're still unsure is a male or a female even after seeing their character and hearing them on mic.
  • livejoker, GroundZero, JOEsAGGRESSIVE and 6 others like this

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

The "Are You Serious?" - accuses you of hacking when you go Off Radar and kill them in their wall breach.

Followed by angry message saying you've been reported. Ah, the joys of Lester.

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

"Master" Hacker - Announces your IP on the server to spook you.

Macho Man - Hates everyone who sounds foreign and will make death threats.

Raging.Clue
  • Raging.Clue

CEO, Biker & Vehicle Enthusist.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

The Coward - The said subject in question kills you and you invite him or her to a private one on one deathmatch. They either decline it (which they usually do), or accept it while they are in a tank.

The Utter Dolt - That one player who kills you and you manage to kill a few times only to have him or her send you a private one on one deatmatch invite.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

The Young Gangster:
Mostly try hard white boys who brag about everything they have, and can't stop saying nigga. They have a tendency to tell you to shut the f*ck up and to f*ck off when you kill them.
  • A J likes this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

Shocked and Awe'd - A group of players, usually friends and/or crew members, that are playing a virtual game of grab-ass or similar lame group activity in a public lobby and are surprised when another player comes by and slaughters them all and/or blows up their "play" vehicle.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

The DJ- the guy who blasts sh*tty music through the mic
  • GroundZero, JOEsAGGRESSIVE, ten-a-penny and 7 others like this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

I had a combination of this guy and loudmouth v1 today. Dude would not shut up. He was a bad ass, and would teach any child who
lapped up his bullsh*t all of his tricks. He asked for a bounty from one of them.

I check his spot on the radar, of course, the familiar wall of vinewood plaza. I ignore him, and he goes on and on about multiple subjects, including instructing others how to fly under the map. Not recognizing hypocrisy, he goes on about how he only uses that to deal with douchebags hiding in wall breaches.

At this point, I'd had enough. I snipe him out of the wall breach. "wtf, who shot me? what did I do? I bet he sniped me through the television" (i don't even know if this is possible)

Good times.

Jedi_n1te
  • Jedi_n1te

Come on baby light my fire🔥🔥

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

The Abductor: Picks you up in his car, drives straight to his garage.
The Lone Wolf: Has been killed by a tanker 15 times but shoots you in the back while you're aiming an RPG at it.

Lol'ing hard @ the lone wolf . I hate that kid

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users