• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic
KeeJay
  • KeeJay

Weekend modder.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

@YourWorstOrdeal - You know who you talking to?

BTW: Is it for me, or you just made account to post it?

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

And how about you get your fat lazy a** up and actually get a life Mr So called "Moderator" or shall I say a 14 year old frustrated little kid who comes home bullied from school all day and opens this fan-based "NON-OFFICIAL" website which has made him a "moderator" along with other kids...to dump his frustration of his virtual fantasies....."he took time converting the map"...oh really?Well Mr 14 year old wannabe...fyi...atleast this guy is trying to make something and is making some effort and its not like he is "stealing" anything...and if the authors of the conversion have no problem (not that we know of) I don't see what your problem is....dude get a life and stop feeling so deeply about a freaking GAME....but I guess your small damn Mi*get brain is far to incapable of comprehending as to what I am saying....and by the way...if you think I or anyone else is jealous of you being a moderator (a thing you 14 year olds think alot over here) may I remind you that we or atleast I am "Not interested to become a moderator in a place full of virtual a** kissing little Dipsh*ts..

Now watch everyone how the group of "moderators" or little kids round up and help this guy because this is too much for him to handle...hah!

I would appreciate you posting this on your main account instead. Because, following the style you wrote this post, making a new account just to say this makes you look like a 14 year old kid afraid of speaking stuff out loud and instead cowardly hiding behind a new identity.

Just curious, is this

a 14 year old frustrated little kid who comes home bullied from school all day and opens this fan-based "NON-OFFICIAL" website

based on your own experience? :pp
  • sharpie_eastern and KBG like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

We are coven

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:02 PM

Yeah, this topic is done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic