Photo

Cubans, Haitians and Auntie Poulet Phone calls

8 replies to this topic
Gav25182
  • Gav25182

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:27 PM Edited by Gav25182, 17 July 2014 - 05:28 PM.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I was always convinced that there were 2 phone calls from Auntie Poulet after you blew up the Haitian Drug factory, one to warn you off, and then another if you return to Little Haiti. Now I completed the game again on both PS3 and Android, and only got the 1 call, but I know a lot of content was taken out of the versions (songs and a lot of the cuban/haitian stuff), so I've just played this part on my original PS2. Again, I only got 1 call, and to my surprise, I got the call before I'd even blown the factory up. So, can one of you lot who know, please tell me once and for all, how many calls you get from Auntie Poulet and when you're meant to get them. I swear I've had 2 before.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

♪ Anything 80's ♫

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:40 PM

I thought so too when I started a new playthrough of the game a few years ago. I was surprised that there was no second phone call, but I have the game on two discs so I believe that to be the original version. Either it isn't or we were both imagining that second phone call from auntie Poulet.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:04 AM

Pretty sure I had 2 phone calls, I just completed my playthrough of it last week.. 

But now you're making me question whether I was imagining the first one or not.

Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

The Muscle

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

Auntie Poulet made 2 calls, The first first one asking you to meet her in her 'kitchen' some time for a 'stew'. The second is after you blow up the factory/Dirty Lickin's, this time she warns you not to return to Litlle Haiti.

Gav25182
  • Gav25182

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

Auntie Poulet made 2 calls, The first first one asking you to meet her in her 'kitchen' some time for a 'stew'. The second is after you blow up the factory/Dirty Lickin's, this time she warns you not to return to Litlle Haiti.

I mean 2 after you blow the factory up. 1 to say stay away, and then another that is triggered by returning to Little Haiti. I'm glad its not just me!

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

It was always just the one call, to tell you to stay away. 

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

Weon, voltea pa' otro lado

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:07 AM

Yeah, only one phone call. "I told you Tommy, we don't want to see you again" or something like that, was the only phone call after you blow up the factory.

H34D_CRU5H3R
  • H34D_CRU5H3R

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Iran

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:08 AM

Sure it's always one call after finishing her missions,but yesterday I received the call after going from the rooftop (Dirty Lickin's) to near her house,BEFORE blowing the factory... so it has nothing to do with completing Trojan Voodoo. :lol:

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

She threatened so send a hit on me once, after that I got mad and destroyed the entire haitian base of operation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users