Quantcast

» «
Photo

Weapon discuss- unrealistic sounds of weapons in 3D era?

31 replies to this topic
MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

IMO, V has the best shot sounds in any GTA game so far. The most realistic that is. I spend every day in the shooting range so when i come to play 3D era and shoot with weapons it feels even more messed up.

I can number you only few weapons in 3D era with quite realistic sounds and/or fire rate;

GTA 3- 12 GAUGE shotgun is the one and only in this game which sounds at least close to real one when firing hunting pelets which have been seen to drop out in GTA 3

GTA VC- M60 (altough i haven`t fired one in real life but i would give everything to do that  :santa: so i know from YT how it sounds )

TEC 9

M4

MAC 10

GTA SA- SPAS 12 (combat shotgun), AK 47 and M4

GTA LCS&VCS 

AK 47 this one definitly wins, it`s got the most realistic shot sounds and fire rate. Loud automatic fire and medium fire rate as the real one (aprox 600 rds/min)

M60

and that`s about it.

And the AK-47 in LCS has the same sound as the Ruger from VC :)

No that`s not true. Not even near. AK47 in VCS and LCS has the same sound which is far from kruger`s sound in VC. Kruger in VC has similar sound as M60 in VC except for the fire rate which is ridiculously slow in kruger`s case. It`s real life "cousin" has aprox 550-600 rds/min but acording tho the ingame kruger`s shooting sound it has like 200 rds/min which you can almost acomplish with semi-automatic weapon if you`re pulling the trigerr very fast. So kruger in VC has way too slow fire rate. And it`s sound is nothing like AK47`s in LCS or VCS.

If you don`t believe me you can see for yourself and compare.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

IMO, V has the best shot sounds in any GTA game so far. The most realistic that is. I spend every day in the shooting range so when i come to play 3D era and shoot with weapons it feels even more messed up.

I can number you only few weapons in 3D era with quite realistic sounds and/or fire rate;

GTA 3- 12 GAUGE shotgun is the one and only in this game which sounds at least close to real one when firing hunting pelets which have been seen to drop out in GTA 3

GTA VC- M60 (altough i haven`t fired one in real life but i would give everything to do that  :santa: so i know from YT how it sounds )

TEC 9

M4

MAC 10

GTA SA- SPAS 12 (combat shotgun), AK 47 and M4

GTA LCS&VCS 

AK 47 this one definitly wins, it`s got the most realistic shot sounds and fire rate. Loud automatic fire and medium fire rate as the real one (aprox 600 rds/min)

M60

and that`s about it.

And the AK-47 in LCS has the same sound as the Ruger from VC :)

No that`s not true. Not even near. AK47 in VCS and LCS has the same sound which is far from kruger`s sound in VC. Kruger in VC has similar sound as M60 in VC except for the fire rate which is ridiculously slow in kruger`s case. It`s real life "cousin" has aprox 550-600 rds/min but acording tho the ingame kruger`s shooting sound it has like 200 rds/min which you can almost acomplish with semi-automatic weapon if you`re pulling the trigerr very fast. So kruger in VC has way too slow fire rate. And it`s sound is nothing like AK47`s in LCS or VCS.

If you don`t believe me you can see for yourself and compare.

I dunno why, but I think that except the rate of fire and the model, the VC Kruger and VCS/LCS AK-47 are same.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users