Photo

Pegasus do not answer the calls

11 replies to this topic
Olympicmarine
  • Olympicmarine

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:05 PM Edited by Olympicmarine, 17 July 2014 - 04:05 PM.

"I'm sorry, all of our operators are helping other clients, please call back later..."

Does anybody have the same issue??

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

only when I already have a pegasus vehicle somewhere on the map..

Olympicmarine
  • Olympicmarine

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:10 PM Edited by Olympicmarine, 17 July 2014 - 04:13 PM.

only when I already have a pegasus vehicle somewhere on the map..

I don't have any... Plus is something that's been happening for a couple of days...

When you have a vehicle somewhere on the map, they say: "I think we've already delivered that vehicle", or something like that... Never heard about the first message...

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:14 PM

They obviously got tired of your sh*t.

nah just kidding. you can try relinking your gamertag on the social club. Might work, might not.

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:14 PM

If you're trying to call while in cover it never works for me. Any contact I call while in cover doesn't pick up. You have to stand up or be sitting in a car and it will work

zapotist
  • zapotist

Street Cat

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

"I'm sorry, all of our operators are helping other clients, please call back later..."

u tryed to glitch the new shirts and beer hats right? then deleted the second char?

Olympicmarine
  • Olympicmarine

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:28 PM

u tryed to glitch the new shirts and beer hats right? then deleted the second char?

Yes, I tried to do the tee's glitch (I couldn't btw), but I didn't delete the 2nd character...

zapotist
  • zapotist

Street Cat

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

Yes, I tried to do the tee's glitch (I couldn't btw), but I didn't delete the 2nd character...

check if all your pegasus vheicles have been glitched over to your second char. also if u do delete second char, the vechiles are gone baby gone...
it happend to me and a few more.
http://gtaforums.com...ators-are-busy/

Olympicmarine
  • Olympicmarine

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

check if all your pegasus vheicles have been glitched over to your second char. also if u do delete second char, the vechiles are gone baby gone...

Damn!!!... That's exacly what happened... I've lost all of them... Can't believe it man... This is bullsh*t.

Alright, now I know why they are not answering the goddamn phone...

I'll send an email to R* to see if they refund the cash... xD

Thank's man... I appreciate the info!!

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:39 PM

Just glitch the money in mang. The ladies are offering a free service that you'll regret missing out.

zapotist
  • zapotist

Street Cat

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

-snip-

Damn!!!... That's exacly what happened... I've lost all of them... Can't believe it man... This is bullsh*t.

god luck, your probably get a no, but just reopen the ticket and keep tying, i got back 2m cause they could not verify my claim. though i did spend like 6m on vehicles its better then nothing.

Olympicmarine
  • Olympicmarine

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

-snip-

god luck, your probably get a no, but just reopen the ticket and keep tying, i got back 2m cause they could not verify my claim. though i did spend like 6m on vehicles its better then nothing.

Yeah, you're right...

Just glitch the money in mang. The ladies are offering a free service that you'll regret missing out.

I'm not the kind of player that uses glitches... I just wanted the tee's. I never glitched this game... Ever...

I will try to have my stuff back the way it should be... :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users