Police cars for sale?

40 replies to this topic
Jacking-NoLimit
  • Jacking-NoLimit

Special Agent FIB applicant in the NOOSE

• BUSTED!
  • Morocco

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

This image is undoubtedly a montage I know. 

But imagine if it was possible that Rockstar could put these cars on a website in sales so that we can buy and, MAYBE, we can have them from AT PEGASUS as when asked delivery the Tank, or other special vehicle.

http://3.bp.blogspot...600/KUHADNA.png
  • Heists, SPEEDSTER0595 and Agent_Ace like this

SPEEDSTER0595
  • SPEEDSTER0595

Red Rum Racing

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

want so bad, please R* PLEASE!

• Agent_Ace likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:41 PM

i dont have to imagine. i remember.

• Plug In Baby81 likes this

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

nice, but i would like the car in my garage so i can mod it a bit :) not shure about the auctions thing, could get very pricy now that everyone and there mother has a gasiljone dollars. maybe just fixed prices.

• Heists and ScuM Inc like this

Jacking-NoLimit
  • Jacking-NoLimit

• BUSTED!
  • Morocco

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:57 PM

nice, but i would like the car in my garage so i can mod it a bit :) not shure about the auctions thing, could get very pricy now that everyone and there mother has a gasiljone dollars. maybe just fixed prices.

I want the same! You can even take them to put their LS Custom some tunings through Save Editor, it's a shame that we allowed rockstar :/

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

This ^

Won't need color option in my opinion but at least bulletproof tires... and motor-tuning as well... :)

ISPOOLIN
  • ISPOOLIN

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:01 PM

That would definitely be a nice addition to GTA:O, i'd love to have an FIB Buffalo in the garage!

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

Maybe decommissioned and unmarked police vehicles would work better. With the ability to paint the coats in 2 separate colors. I'd paint mine in border patrol colours.

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

What is a DJ if he can't scratch?

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

"oncoming fraffic"

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:18 PM

wish list thread?

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

Just let me get a police riot as a Pegasus vehicle.

And if we can't have the unmarked Crown Victoria, just give us a reskinned civilian varient

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

wish list thread?

Stop being a wannabe moderator and f*ck off?
  • Biggie Kaniff likes this

Jacking-NoLimit
  • Jacking-NoLimit

• BUSTED!
  • Morocco

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:45 PM

Just let me get a police riot as a Pegasus vehicle.

And if we can't have the unmarked Crown Victoria, just give us a reskinned civilian varient

+1 It bothers me always having to look for these vehicles in different places, it annoys players who play roleplay

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

Shouldn't be Pegasus vehicles, we should be able to own and customize them.

• zapotist likes this

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

That would definitely be a nice addition to GTA:O, i'd love to have an FIB Buffalo in the garage!

Fast Five Vault Heist protection car <3

One of the missing cars i need for my F&F collection - i would die for one :D

Jacking-NoLimit
  • Jacking-NoLimit

• BUSTED!
  • Morocco

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

Shouldn't be Pegasus vehicles, we should be able to own and customize them.

I agree, but I read from some of the support R * it might upset people who are killing us with our Police vehicle because they do not know if it is a personal vehicle or a vehicle free and therefore they will receive a penalty and this is a shame because though it could very well customize

Grimase
  • Grimase

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

I miss my purple marked Buffalo and riot truck.

Those were by far my two favriote cars in the game hands down. Guess i'll just have to enjoy my pics as thats all i have left of them.. :(

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Corrupting Halls Of Fame Since 1996

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

I'm already ticked that the Crusader got blacklisted and is a Pegasus vehicle. So much offroading potential to be had with that thing, with it's proper 4WD setup and removed sidesteps (my biggest gripe with the regular Mesa). Why make a Jeep that can EASILY fit into our garages a Pegasus vehicle? Last I checked, wasn't Pegasus supposed to be for LARGE vehicles that would definitely have trouble fitting in a garage? What gives Rockstar? You let us keep a massive 6-wheel-drive Dubsta, but not a simple Jeep, just because it's classed as a Military vehicle? Why let it into LS Customs if we can't track+Insure it?

My point is, there's no need to make all of the cop vehicles Pegasus only. Let us store and mod the ones that will fit easily, and save the ones like the Police Maverick, Police Predator, and Police Riot for Pegasus.

• Gridl0k and Jacking-NoLimit like this

Jacking-NoLimit
  • Jacking-NoLimit

• BUSTED!
  • Morocco

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

Those were by far my two favriote cars in the game hands down. Guess i'll just have to enjoy my pics as thats all i have left of them.. :(

Your profile picture makes me nostalgic for the days when you could put Police vehicles in our garage until there is a patch  :cry:

• Grimase likes this

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

My complete black marked buffalo :)...

No hideous badge on the hood (though the rest of the car was beautiful, but R* always f**k up cars in some way) and still those beautiful bodykits and lights... The good day...

Oh, and did I mention the current buffalo's look Sh!t with those sideskirts? (no offence sugarfreenos) why can't we have the fib buffalo's body kit instead :(

Jacking-NoLimit
  • Jacking-NoLimit

• BUSTED!
  • Morocco

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

I'm already ticked that the Crusader got blacklisted and is a Pegasus vehicle. So much offroading potential to be had with that thing, with it's proper 4WD setup and removed sidesteps (my biggest gripe with the regular Mesa). Why make a Jeep that can EASILY fit into our garages a Pegasus vehicle? Last I checked, wasn't Pegasus supposed to be for LARGE vehicles that would definitely have trouble fitting in a garage? What gives Rockstar? You let us keep a massive 6-wheel-drive Dubsta, but not a simple Jeep, just because it's classed as a Military vehicle? Why let it into LS Customs if we can't track+Insure it?

My point is, there's no need to make all of the cop vehicles Pegasus only. Let us store and mod the ones that will fit easily, and save the ones like the Police Maverick, Police Predator, and Police Riot for Pegasus.

+1000 I understand that there is a patch for the glitch on the tank to put in the garage, or buzzards or Lazer P-996 but Police vehicles are spoiling anything the game, there was even a petition for it on the support of rockstar http://support.rocks...alo-into-Online

Grimase
  • Grimase

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

Your profile picture makes me nostalgic for the days when you could put Police vehicles in our garage until there is a patch  :cry:

That why i never change it. makes me remember the good old crazy days.

Jets and buzzards delivered by "Jonny on the spot" then u killed him and went on about your way..

But still i drove my buffalo more then any other car.

• JeepXJFreak98 likes this

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:01 PM

Well, you have all the non-glitching Rockstar White Knights to thank for losing your precious police cars. I was never so pissed off in my entire life when I stepped into my garage to grab my LSPD Crown Vic after updating to 1.06 and saw that 8 OF MY DAMN COP CARS WERE GONE!

To this day, that's why I glitch. I'm still incredibly infuriated that I lost my babies. I will not play fair anymore until Rockstar gives us back our police vehicles. Removing the Rhino, Lazer, and Buzzard and other silly contraptions like the Cutter I can understand, but a friggin' police car? WEAK!

• Officer620, Grimase and Jacking-NoLimit like this

Grimase
  • Grimase

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:02 PM Edited by Grimase, 17 July 2014 - 05:03 PM.

Well, you have all the non-glitching Rockstar White Knights to thank for losing your precious police cars. I was never so pissed off in my entire life when I stepped into my garage to grab my LSPD Crown Vic after updating to 1.06 and saw that 8 OF MY DAMN COP CARS WERE GONE!

To this day, that's why I glitch. I'm still incredibly infuriated that I lost my babies. I will not play fair anymore until Rockstar gives us back our police vehicles. Removing the Rhino, Lazer, and Buzzard and other silly contraptions like the Cutter I can understand, but a friggin' police car? WEAK!

QTF

Preach on brutha.

• JeepXJFreak98 likes this

Jacking-NoLimit
  • Jacking-NoLimit

• BUSTED!
  • Morocco

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

If there is a next glitch on police vehicles I hope this time we will provide a rockstar new patch we remove it again because these vehicles do NOTHING interfered in the game!

transambill
  • transambill

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

I'll take a police cruiser as long as when I'm chasing an Adder it becomes just as fast as an Adder or a Bati and it suddenly becomes as fast as a Bati.

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Rest In Peace my pride and joy. The sweet melody of your siren, the godly V8 sound, and strobes that turned my garage into a disco palace... :cry:

This is the only picture I have left of it. I deleted every other picture so I wouldn't be reminded of the "ever-so-gamebreaking" cop cars I once had.

I couldn't get rid of this one.

0_0.jpg

Jacking-NoLimit
  • Jacking-NoLimit

• BUSTED!
  • Morocco

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

Rest In Peace my pride and joy. The sweet melody of your siren, the godly V8 sound, and strobes that turned my garage into a disco palace... :cry:

This is the only picture I have left of it. I deleted every other picture so I wouldn't be reminded of the "ever-so-gamebreaking" cop cars I once had.

0_0.jpg

Me is my SUV Granger FIB FIB Buffalo and my missing me :cry:  I guess you also play Role Play police?

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

0_0.jpg

Me is my SUV Granger FIB FIB Buffalo and my missing me :cry:  I guess you also play Role Play police?

All the time man. All the time. I even had a specific outfit I'd wear when rolling around in this car. I recall doing around 75% of the gang attacks at the time with just an unmodified pistol and shotgun, shouting police lines such as "Drop your weapons and get on your knees!" and "LSPD! Get on the ground with your hands up!"

Rockstar seems to have a vendetta against roleplayers. :(

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

They need to add a police auction site to GTA where you can buy the police cars.

It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users