Quantcast

» «
Photo

AutoAim takes much more skill than FA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
379 replies to this topic

Poll: How much more skill does AA take? (112 member(s) have cast votes)

Basically with everyone having an aimbot, how much more skill do you have than FA players?

1. 25% (16 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. 50% (18 votes [16.07%])

Percentage of vote: 16.07%

3. 75% (17 votes [15.18%])

Percentage of vote: 15.18%

4. 100% (61 votes [54.46%])

Percentage of vote: 54.46%

Vote
spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

Can I have a cheesburger? LOL

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

I swear if you people don't let this sh*t die already, I will set the gifs of hell loose upon this forum...

It won't be pretty ladies this time.............maybe.

Pretty ladies pretty men and pretty      others LOL

Yes pleasE!! :D

fefenc
  • fefenc

All are equal no discrimination, Son of a Gun, a simple equation

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

FA = Player hardcore

AA = Mere casual player

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:27 PM

Some people aim because they can, others can't, so they don't.

I will FA because I can aim on my own. The day I need help aiming in a video game, I mite as well hire a elderly care nurse, stop bathing, start wearing diapers, and stop swallowing.

Off topic: Voodu was the least deserving of a ban. There's a lot of f*cking piece of sh*t assholes that are allowed to stay and post retarded sh*t after insulting, childish sh*t. Dualy from favouritism and being part of a forum crew. Ya'll can join a circle jerk together and everyone gets a piece of the croissant.
  • Magick, G D, ten-a-penny and 4 others like this

Magick
  • Magick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:28 PM

Use the auto aim in free aim lobby glitch and watch the hacker accusations fill your inbox

LOL Hahahaha is there a glitch like that?  I would very love to try that :D

Actually I change my mind again.  I don't want this as there's no point having autoaim when you're alone like free aim players always are.

jacknicholsonflipsoffangermanagement.gif

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

This election sucks.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

FA = Player hardcore

AA = Mere casual player

That's the case if we're talking about PvP. AA got most of the hardcore racers since people don't know what jobs are in FA.

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

Use the auto aim in free aim lobby glitch and watch the hacker accusations fill your inbox

LOL Hahahaha is there a glitch like that?  I would very love to try that :D

Actually I change my mind again.  I don't want this as there's no point having autoaim when you're alone like free aim players always are.

jacknicholsonflipsoffangermanagement.gif

LOL he's funny in the  shining.  I will keep that url for something later thank you :D

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

autoaim is so much more difficult, I fly down with my Jet killing people but some manage to lock onto me and land a few shots, so scary.

This is exaclty what I was trying to say in my last post.  AA is easy because everybody can do it which also makes it a little more challenging to dodge in AA than FA. Just saying

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:40 PM

I'm still astonished that after all his bragging he actually pussied out and resorted to calling me handicapped.

Dumbass

There's a very good reason for that.

The guy is a total moron, and that's an insult to total morons.

• Shootinalloveryourface likes this

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

its not about skill though, who gives a crap about that. It's about feeling like I'm part of the game rather than just a mere spectator. when there is aim bots involved it takes away human error, and human error is what makes it feel like pvp. The more input I can have on a game the more immersive it feels. Take far cry 2 for example, that game has no HUD, no interruption to remind you that it's a game. It's plonks you in the middle of a jungle that's in the middle of a diamond fueled war. It doesn't hold your hand and that's what makes it a great game. I'm not saying that gta needs to drastically change but auto aim does make my gta online experience less fun.

This guy gets it, 100%.
Also, to the user(s) who said things like 'voodoo is the lost shadow of a man', you do realize this IS a video game forum, right? FFS, you can't take this sh*t that seriously......have you ever known a person their entire life, only to see them slowly degrade into a shadow of what they once were? It is a truly sad thing to know and witness, and to make that reference based upon a VIDEO GAME FORUM, just shows how little real life experience the people who said things like that have. Maybe 10-15 years after you move out of your parents house, you all will have an idea of what I mean. The world is a tough, messed-up place, and to make those comparisons based off of a video game forum is childish and laughable at best.
Seriously, I wish this forum, and gta were only used by adults.
  • coach_wargo, Magick, G D and 4 others like this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

of course it takes real skill in a FA lobby

I swear if you people don't let this sh*t die already, I will set the gifs of hell loose upon this forum...

do you need to be " assisted " with that?

• who-dat likes this

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

Ffs let this stupid arguement die already.

It's been proven that FAimers are lacking in tactical play experience and there big-bosh attitude is ever present.

/"debate"

Static
  • Static

I'll trade the noise for a piece of divine

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:53 PM Edited by StaticLW, 18 July 2014 - 04:55 PM.

Keep it in your pants man, I know you're eagerly waiting for me to post something you can fap to, which I just did. So go back to fappin and stop sh*tting out your mouth.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:55 PM

Ffs let this stupid arguement die already.

It's been proven that AAimers are lacking in play experience and there big-bosh attitude is ever present.

/"debate"

FIFY

• Magick, SmokeDat and Static like this

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:56 PM

its not about skill though, who gives a crap about that. It's about feeling like I'm part of the game rather than just a mere spectator. when there is aim bots involved it takes away human error, and human error is what makes it feel like pvp. The more input I can have on a game the more immersive it feels. Take far cry 2 for example, that game has no HUD, no interruption to remind you that it's a game. It's plonks you in the middle of a jungle that's in the middle of a diamond fueled war. It doesn't hold your hand and that's what makes it a great game. I'm not saying that gta needs to drastically change but auto aim does make my gta online experience less fun.

This guy gets it, 100%.
Also, to the user(s) who said things like 'voodoo is the lost shadow of a man', you do realize this IS a video game forum, right? FFS, you can't take this sh*t that seriously......have you ever known a person their entire life, only to see them slowly degrade into a shadow of what they once were? It is a truly sad thing to know and witness, and to make that reference based upon a VIDEO GAME FORUM, just shows how little real life experience the people who said things like that have. Maybe 10-15 years after you move out of your parents house, you all will have an idea of what I mean. The world is a tough, messed-up place, and to make those comparisons based off of a video game forum is childish and laughable at best.
Seriously, I wish this forum, and gta were only used by adults.

LOL that was me that said that and I am an adult, but this is just a video game forum so that does not matter.  You are right :D

You are not in my place in my head so you don't know what I meant.  You just read words and took it your way but I know what I mean and it was true and correct.  Lets not worry about that though now that he's gone :D

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

Tbh I thought of the Bedouin Soundclash song when I read that

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

Keep it in your pants man, I know you're eagerly waiting for me to post something you can fap to, which I just did. So go back to fappin and stop sh*tting out your mouth.

your losing it

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:05 PM Edited by who-dat, 18 July 2014 - 05:07 PM.

^right, b/c the words in your head are those that matter.

I forgot that when you say 'lost shadow of a man', that b/c it means something different in your head, the rest of the worlds idea of a 'lost shadow of a man' is not the correct interpretation.

Seriously, move out of your parents basement when you turn 18.

*edit: I also didn't post that it was you that said that, in the efforts of not singling you out or putting you on blast, but looks like you did that....

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

It's amazing that this arguement is still on-going.  Where's Raavi and his box of golden padlocks all this time?

Ultimately, it doesn't matter a single bit what you play.  To argue otherwise is pointless and hugely moronic.

/thread

Static
  • Static

I'll trade the noise for a piece of divine

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:11 PM Edited by StaticLW, 18 July 2014 - 05:12 PM.

It's amazing that this arguement is still on-going.  Where's Raavi and his box of golden padlocks all this time?

Ultimately, it doesn't matter a single bit what you play.  To argue otherwise is pointless and hugely moronic.

/thread

Must.........resist..........to like.........comment....

I'm pretty sure OP gave Raavi a reach-around before he made this thread.

• Governator, SmokeDat, who-dat and 1 other like this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

Yeah this has gone on for long enough. 

Some people prefer AA, some people prefer FA. Different strokes for different folks.

• coach_wargo, TheIllaDopest, Magick and 4 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users