No pedestrians on the streets and eclipse cars

10 replies to this topic
Big Smоke
  • Big Smоke

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

Since today i have this problem: there's no pedestrians on the streets and sometimes the cars get eclipsed when i minimize the game i get rid of this only when i maximize and minimize the game a few ways. I also have problems with no moving screen sometimes.I think the no peds bug is caused f this i used the cheat ghosttown. How to fix these bugs

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

Go to a save before you used the cheat.
Restart and don't use (and save) cheats.

Big Smоke
  • Big Smоke

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

What to restart?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

The Game.

Big Smоke
  • Big Smоke

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

To restart it?No, so i will lose all my progress- im on about 100-105 mission

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

Do I understand that you have a modded game, and you have used (and saved) a Riot type cheat?

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

If your cheat was actively saved, just re-enter the cheat again to disable it.

lil weasel, Ghost Town is not a damaging cheat usually.  Most cheats are not saved as far as I know. Many cheats such as Ghost Town however need to be enabled and disabled during a game.

Using a no wanted level cheat for example, when you save the game or exit the game and resume from the save it usually does not continue with no wanted level. If it did though, it would be as simple as toggling the cheat again.

I have seen no peds caused by the Zone Glitch as well.

BigSmoke did not indicate which version he's running (PC, PS2, Xbox, Steam ??)

Big Smоke
  • Big Smоke

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:59 AM

yes i use the never wanted cheat very often and yes i see sometimes the objects like roads and buildings aren't seen but exist when you lait a bit time they appear visible

EagleBird
  • EagleBird

(っ◕‿◕)っ♥

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:26 AM

Reinstall not a bad idea ? but first you must backup your save files to another file to save it for avoid deleted accident from uninstall

Big Smоke
  • Big Smоke

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:41 AM

i did this butagain was the same i found he solution for the no peds: i used savegame editor-zones-pedestrians

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:23 AM Edited by fnxrak, 03 August 2014 - 12:25 AM.

This probably won't work but nevertheless is worth trying delete the gta_sa.set file from the savegame directory and start the game (not new game) this will reset the graphic/sound/control definitions so don't worry about being in a bad res. If this doesn't help (and probably won't) then try to start a new game and see if the bug persists (no need to delete or replace your older save just try if the bug persists in that new game), if it doesn't persist then it's the save and in that case lilweasel advice to go back to a previous save might be the answer (if no previous save available then restarting will be probably the best choice) now if the problem still remains on the game after a start new game then it something with the game itself (some mod you have installed or something like it) if that's the case a complete uninstall and reinstall would be enough, and by complete I mean uninstall the game and afterwards deleting all remaining folders of the game including the save games folder (remember to make a backup if you don't want to restart a new game all together), after that restart the PC and reinstall that will probably reinsure the complete uninstall (then just retrieve the backup save and put it back in save directory and the problem should be resolved I guess. If not then the game is messed up beyond repair and a PC format and reinstall might be the only answer.

Cheats and mods can be fun but also mess up your game, my advice is in future playthroughs keep regular backup of your save games, I usually backup on every mission and submission (mostly to be able to quickly get to that point in game but also to ensure a complete backup so if anything messes my game I can go back before the mess).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users