Adder with Spoiler can be purchased

41 replies to this topic
Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:54 AM

Nothing new, they accidentally removed the "spoiler" in a past update, and restored it in a more recent one.

This. Several patches ago, that black "spoiler" was missing, leaving a black untextured spot on the car. It looked really weird...

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:04 AM

Oh, I see now. I bought an Adder in the 1.13 patch and it didn't have a secondary color. I wish I would have bought a Kalahari during the 1.13 patch, it would have came without a roof. I want one so bad. :(

I did that in 1.13, it had a roof.

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:04 AM

The spoiler was always on the Adder the only reason it disappeared for a while is because with the 1.13 update R* messed up and reverted several vehicles back to Body Style = 0 which left them without any mods but it was fixed and reverted back to normal with the 1.14 update.

(i.e the Ratloader was delivered without a bed and the Akuma was just bare boned when delivered and the Sandking went back to 2WD instead of 4WD)

How come you didn't edit your other comment?

What other comment?
There was a similar comment right above mines, but it didn't include the thing about the Sandking's 2WD converting back to 4WD in it.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:06 AM

Oh, I see now. I bought an Adder in the 1.13 patch and it didn't have a secondary color. I wish I would have bought a Kalahari during the 1.13 patch, it would have came without a roof. I want one so bad. :(

I did that in 1.13, it had a roof.

Hmm... in the save editor, if you set the body style to 0, it gets rid of the roof.... weird. 

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:20 AM

The spoiler was always on the Adder the only reason it disappeared for a while is because with the 1.13 update R* messed up and reverted several vehicles back to Body Style = 0 which left them without any mods but it was fixed and reverted back to normal with the 1.14 update.

(i.e the Ratloader was delivered without a bed and the Akuma was just bare boned when delivered and the Sandking went back to 2WD instead of 4WD)

What other comment?
There was a similar comment right above mines, but it didn't include the thing about the Sandking's 2WD converting back to 4WD in it.

Oooh, That wasn't my comment that was someone elses.

He and i posted at the exact same time, But he didn't mention the Sandking but i did

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:24 AM

What other comment?

He and i posted at the exact same time, But he didn't mention the Sandking but i did

With the exact same name and exact same post o.o

http://upurs.us/image/60203.png
  • Titania likes this

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:29 AM

Yes this is old. I decided to keep my one with the hole/missing panel because I didn't like the idea of that panel being secondary color. 

• AllDay808HI likes this

DoctahWong
  • DoctahWong

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:31 AM

If only it functioned...

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:59 AM

Yes this is old. I decided to keep my one with the hole/missing panel because I didn't like the idea of that panel being secondary color. 

Try it chrome dude, seriously mine has a metallic dark blue primary with chrome secondary and chrome high end six spoke wheels (can't remember name).

It really is the only time someone should be able to put chrome on, truly beautiful.

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:07 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 17 July 2014 - 07:08 AM.

With the exact same name and exact same post o.o

http://upurs.us/image/60203.png

Hmmm..It must've double posted but only showing one post on my side.

The site has been really screwy lately

• AllDay808HI likes this

DrewFly123
  • DrewFly123

Rampant Glitcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:43 AM

Next gen Adder2hdux7d.jpg

Why isn't the feature to add/remove a spoiler on your adder by pressing right on the d-pad like you do to make the top go up or down on a convertible already implemented in GTA? Seems like a stupid thing not to add.
  • oleg_aka_djmeg likes this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

Next gen Adder
2hdux7d.jpg