Quantcast

» «
Photo

Brand New AFK RP GLITCH! 1.15! (Earn RP While Sleeping!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic
nipcheese
  • nipcheese

Former Grinder

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:27 PM Edited by nipcheese, 29 July 2014 - 08:08 PM.

>> Patched. <<

Not yet. But I imagine it will be fixed in 1.16, which it is speculated will be released next week. So if you are of a mind to grind, do it while you can!

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

I left my ps3 on all night on top of the building with the controller plugged in and spinning, I went up 0 levels, the 2 star was never lost

nipcheese
  • nipcheese

Former Grinder

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:22 PM Edited by nipcheese, 29 July 2014 - 07:23 PM.

I left my ps3 on all night on top of the building with the controller plugged in and spinning, I went up 0 levels, the 2 star was never lost

I can only suggest a 'clean' approach to the helipad if you're on foot (no line of sight from the cops to your character; you shouldn't hear the cops speak), and checking that you're in a stable stars/no-stars loop (69 seconds per cycle) before leaving it unattended (I guess you will have done that!). Moving around to the side of the small brick building on the road side of the helipad might be worth trying: you won't be seen from the walkway then in the event of a cop working his way down behind the pillars on the far side of the walkway.

nipcheese
  • nipcheese

Former Grinder

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

(Apologies if you have already read this on se7ensins.)

The RP and stealth grinds can be run simultaneously. If, instead of standing by the door of the small brick building, you select stealth mode by clicking the LH joystick, then rubber band the LH joystick so that your character is sneaking in a tight circle that runs tangential to the door, then both your RP and stealth will increase over time. This joystick configuration also suppresses the idle timeout of course.

Controller example (PS3): http://imgur.com/e5feNRb

My character went from 0.6 stealth bars to the full 5 bars in about one hour.

drinkduff
  • drinkduff

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:11 PM

Yeah It was hotpatched.  They increased the level 2 cop awareness.

Its now much harder to run from cops with 2 stars in normal free roam.  The reason why the glitch worked is because they toned down cops in the last patch slightly.  Now they turned them up a tad.

Syncup2
  • Syncup2

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:55 PM Edited by Syncup2, 31 July 2014 - 05:56 PM.

it's working fine for me, went to bed at 39 and a half woke up at 46. I was having a problem where the 200 rp would show up but the exp bar up top would not, didn't know if i was still getting the exp but that seemed to stop too.

drinkduff
  • drinkduff

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

Well for me i used to able to jump down and not get stars until i got next to the first box you climb up to get on the building.

Now i get stars as soon as i hit the ground in front of it.

Additionally I now somehow still get shot while standing and leaning against the door.  I don't die but the stars never go away.

Syncup2
  • Syncup2

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:44 PM

try leaning against the wall facing the street (on the left of the door), i had a problem with getting shot once too because my bar didn't show up so i threw a grenade at the cops, it kept the 2 stars but they got more aggressive.

sometimes the cops go up that walkway (same one you used to get up there) thats where they shoot from i believe

Well for me i used to able to jump down and not get stars until i got next to the first box you climb up to get on the building.

Additionally I now somehow still get shot while standing and leaning against the door.  I don't die but the stars never go away.

nipcheese
  • nipcheese

Former Grinder

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

Yeah It was hotpatched.  They increased the level 2 cop awareness.

Its now much harder to run from cops with 2 stars in normal free roam.  The reason why the glitch worked is because they toned down cops in the last patch slightly.  Now they turned them up a tad.

Just tried it here and it's still working fine for me (PS3).

I believe the reason why the glitch works is a combination of two factors:

1. You get two stars without requiring line of sight to the police when stood on the helipad.
  2. You lose the two stars without needing to do anything; then  point 1 applies again.

nipcheese
  • nipcheese

Former Grinder

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:04 PM

I recommend jumping directly from the top of the fence onto the building. You will immediately get two stars. Then quickly climb up to the helipad. Ideally you shouldn't even hear the cops react to your presence and speak.

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

Since there are a few interiors by the military base and you gain a 4 star wanted level, isn't there a way to do this method to repeatedly gain and lose your wanted level there? That would bring in 800 RP this weekend.

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

Since there are a few interiors by the military base and you gain a 4 star wanted level, isn't there a way to do this method to repeatedly gain and lose your wanted level there? That would bring in 800 RP this weekend.

At 4 star there's no place in zmb to hide where they can't get to you

RebelWithoutAPause
  • RebelWithoutAPause

überberechtigt

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

Yah.. what's the point in these kind of slow RP gain tings really?

I mean, I got my lvl 5 up to lvl 37 since Wednesday through a little low level missioning and plenty of RR invites taken... and there's the $$$$ to boot..

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

Yah.. what's the point in these kind of slow RP gain tings really?

away from keyboard... uhm away from controller? ^^

But yeah seems kinda useless for me too... 

nipcheese
  • nipcheese

Former Grinder

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

Just upgraded to 1.16 on PS3 and I believe this is patched. The stars/no-stars cycle is the same but when the stars vanish, no RP is generated. If you leave the helipad and lose the stars, you then get 200 RP.

• Smokemadhaze likes this

Smokemadhaze
  • Smokemadhaze

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:20 AM

confirmed this was patched in 1.16

Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

#paletostrong

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:42 AM

confirmed this was patched in 1.16

Good maybe all the lazy bastards doing it sack up and earn some RP legit. Come at me and earn your RP!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users