Quantcast

» «
Photo

Brand New AFK RP GLITCH! 1.15! (Earn RP While Sleeping!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic
Chemical 8
  • Chemical 8

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:07 AM Edited by Chemical 8, 17 July 2014 - 04:08 AM.

VIDEO TUTORIAL:

This Glitch allows you to gain RP as you sleep. You constantly will gain 2 star wanted level then lose it and gain 200 RP. You should level up a lot if you preform this over night.
I hope you all enjoy and rank up fast using this method!
Also I do not believe this AFK Method has been posted yet. Link me to the submission if I am incorrect! :D

TEXT TUTORIAL:

1. Go to the Impound lot
  2. Run along alleyway until 75% down it then hop down the wall on your right
  3. climb on the metal box to get to the roof (you will now have a wanted level)
  4. Go to metal door(You will begin to lose the wanted level)
  5. Now tape down your right analog so you camera angle changes so you dont get kicked out of the session

FOUNDER: TwoDynamicHD(I think)
  • Jedi_n1te and No_oWay like this

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:00 AM Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg, 17 July 2014 - 07:04 AM.

it's not new, i read it here on gtaf a week ago
http://gtaforums.com...pad-glitch-115/

FOUNDER: TwoDynamicHD

no way. none of these youtubers have found sh*t.

however, thanks for the video.
  • A Maned Wolf likes this

Jedi_n1te
  • Jedi_n1te

Long time lurker👀 first time member✌️

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:04 AM

Very nice
Very nice

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:44 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 17 July 2014 - 07:54 AM.

Don't even bother with this, Other folks have the stars always regenerate before they go away and come back because the blue circle is always around you, in order for the stars to actually go away the cops have to move away from you and they don't.

You get rid of the stars maybe once every 5 tries.

Just play a Rooftop Rumble or Cleaning The Cathouse for a lot more RP in split seconds compared to this.

Just another sad attempt to get views and likes and this time he does give credit although he gave credit to the wrong person.

Not to mention this has already been posted...

Fully Automatic Slow RP Grind Police Helipad Glitch1.15

No_oWay
  • No_oWay

The Coon

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

Well, i haven't knew about this method, so this video was helpful for me, thx
Maybe credits are wrong, but seriously, who give a f8ck about credits nowdays, lol

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

RP glitches really aren't worth the risk. 

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

Fully Automatic Slow RP Grind Police Helipad Glitch1.15

Chemical 8
  • Chemical 8

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:56 PM

FOUNDER: TwoDynamicHD

no way. none of these youtubers have found sh*t.

however, thanks for the video.

sorry :/ must not have seen it, I will update the OP with the updated founder link, maybe the mod will keep it up based on the video tutorial, who knows. If they do take it down I will not mind.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:21 PM

I tried this earlier and got kicked for idling.

No_oWay
  • No_oWay

The Coon

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:41 PM Edited by No_oWay, 17 July 2014 - 05:41 PM.

Do this: Now tape down your right analog so you camera angle changes so you dont get kicked out of the session

UPD: This works extremely well for me, thx OP

Chemical 8
  • Chemical 8

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:01 AM

Do this: Now tape down your right analog so you camera angle changes so you dont get kicked out of the session

UPD: This works extremely well for me, thx OP

glad I could help! :D

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:51 AM

Such a waste of time... you can play a handful of missions with decent RP and score way more that way than letting your character sit idle and "earning" 200 rep every couple minutes.It would take 40 minutes of doing this pathetic excuse of leveling up to get the RP you would get from completing 1 mission yielding 4000RP in 5 minutes, estimating it takes 2 minutes to gain and lose wanted level each time. In 1 hour or so if you wanted to grind for RP you can legitimately earn upward of 80000RP. That would take you over 13 hours doing this stupid passive leveling up. Math.

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

Such a waste of time... you can play a handful of missions with decent RP and score way more that way than letting your character sit idle and "earning" 200 rep every couple minutes.It would take 40 minutes of doing this pathetic excuse of leveling up to get the RP you would get from completing 1 mission yielding 4000RP in 5 minutes, estimating it takes 2 minutes to gain and lose wanted level each time. In 1 hour or so if you wanted to grind for RP you can legitimately earn upward of 80000RP. That would take you over 13 hours doing this stupid passive leveling up. Math.

you're an idiot if you use this during times when you could be legitimately playing and gaining rp, i found out about this at 9pm lastnight and I knew i wouldnt be playing gta again until around 12am tonight (27 hrs) i just set it up at my house, already by this morning i was up 4 levels (157-161) lmao so yeah its very helpful unless you do your "math" and come to wrong solutions.....also on that note, you're a goat.

• TheCacti and Jedi_n1te like this

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

I did....

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:57 PM

Only went up 3 ranks over night.

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

you're an idiot if you use this during times when you could be legitimately playing and gaining rp, i found out about this at 9pm lastnight and I knew i wouldnt be playing gta again until around 12am tonight (27 hrs) i just set it up at my house, already by this morning i was up 4 levels (157-161) lmao so yeah its very helpful unless you do your "math" and come to wrong solutions.....also on that note, you're a goat.

So it was on all night, 27 hours worth....with all that wear and tear on your system and all you got out of it was 4 levels? Laughable. When your console overheats and melts you know why at least. Also you're level 157 and you still feel you need to this? For what? You've exceeded the level ceiling where it's even worth leveling up to... 37 levels ago!

• Wavesittich likes this

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

Actually in the full 27 hrs I went up like 10 levels, it was useful for me plus my ps3 is pretty much always on and it's been like that since I bought it with no problem

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

l'administration vous emmerde

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:17 PM

Actually in the full 27 hrs I went up like 10 levels, it was useful for me plus my ps3 is pretty much always on and it's been like that since I bought it with no problem

Damn, you didn't experience any issues with overheating? I've been using this nightly for only about 7 hours at a time (maximum) and I'm still nervous in the morning that my PS3 has been running all night. 

and lol at the people claiming you can get more RP from missions etc. The whole point of this is earning RP while you're not playing

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

Damn, you didn't experience any issues with overheating? I've been using this nightly for only about 7 hours at a time (maximum) and I'm still nervous in the morning that my PS3 has been running all night. 

and lol at the people claiming you can get more RP from missions etc. The whole point of this is earning RP while you're not playing

And people are really this pressed to level up in such a simple game?

Jesus, I thought people brought games to play and enjoy them, not sit there afk letting the game play for them.

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:48 PM

Jesus, I thought people brought games to play and enjoy them, not sit there afk letting the game play for them.

Normally I'm not pressed at all, but there's only one online trophy left for me to get and that's Above the Law (online rank 100). It may be tedious and ultimately unnecessary, but I'd like to get it as soon as possible so that I can forget about GTA Online and move on to other games. There's no need for you to judge others on how they consume their own entertainment. 

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

Normally I'm not pressed at all, but there's only one online trophy left for me to get and that's Above the Law (online rank 100). It may be tedious and ultimately unnecessary, but I'd like to get it as soon as possible so that I can forget about GTA Online and move on to other games. There's no need for you to judge others on how they consume their own entertainment. 

Just saying there are much better ways to earn money and RP, hell, a single lap on CR gives out triple the RP than the afk way, and pays out cash.

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

Just saying there are much better ways to earn money and RP, hell, a single lap on CR gives out triple the RP than the afk way, and pays out cash.

My friend, you seem to be missing the point entirely with an AFK method of RP. Think of it this way: can I race Criminal Records while I'm sleeping?? 

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:46 PM Edited by A Maned Wolf, 23 July 2014 - 07:47 PM.

^ But this isn't Star Craft or WOW, where such means are needed to be undertaken.

Leveling up in this game is effortless compared to many other MMO/RPG games, where bot farming is nigh needed if you can't devote hours or days into the game.

I get the point, but seems utterly unnecessary for a game that caps rank rewards at 120...

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:10 PM

Then it's just a personal thing. During the few hours I have to play the game in the evening, I spend more time looking at loading screens than actually playing, which is a damn shame. So that's why I, and others, may resort to an AFK method to help end the tedium and simply obtain the last trophy/achievement needed in the game. End of story. 

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

Then it's just a personal thing. During the few hours I have to play the game in the evening, I spend more time looking at loading screens than actually playing, which is a damn shame. So that's why I, and others, may resort to an AFK method to help end the tedium and simply obtain the last trophy/achievement needed in the game. End of story. 

And that's just fine.

Just picking your brain, that's all.

Too many people come here to find out how to play the game less, not more, and can never give a even half decent reason why when approached about it.

drinkduff
  • drinkduff

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:18 PM Edited by drinkduff, 23 July 2014 - 08:18 PM.

I used it for characters under level 40.

The RP for races is lower for low level characters when done solo.  So it doesn't really pay to Solo race when below like level 60 i believe.

If you can tag along for the +3000 RP missions with friends obviously its much faster.

But again you have to be playing the game.  

So its AFK.  They should be able to patch it fairly easy.  They'll just up the cop AI so if you regain 2 star wanted level right after you lose it.  3 star.  And 3 star will bring the helicopter around and it will kill you.  Or always see you which will make the technique useless.

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

And that's just fine.

Too many people come here to find out how to play the game less, not more, and can never give a even half decent reason why when approached about it.

Think of it this way: I'm done with GTA V. I've done everything it has to offer. The missions are repetitive and largely not fun. I've messed around in free roam for hours on end with friends and had a good time. But I'm now done with the game. All I want before leaving is the last trophy/achievement, which happens to be on online. I want to play less, not more. That's why ranking up in my sleep is entirely in my interest. Does that make sense? 

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:29 PM

And that's just fine.

Think of it this way: I'm done with GTA V. I've done everything it has to offer. The missions are repetitive and largely not fun. I've messed around in free roam for hours on end with friends and had a good time. But I'm now done with the game. All I want before leaving is the last trophy/achievement, which happens to be on online. I want to play less, not more. That's why ranking up in my sleep is entirely in my interest. Does that make sense? 

I was done with GTAO in November.

Seriously, I was rank 120 on the 17th of October, finished most of the awards by November, and bored as hell in December.

nipcheese
  • nipcheese

Former Grinder

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:18 PM

re. http://www.reddit.co...w_rp_grind_115/

Chemical8, I have linked to your video from the main post in the link above. I hope that was ok. Thank you for the credit in the Description section.

As the OP (of the post linked above), I thought I would give some feedback having used the glitch. TL;DR I agree with CallMeGoat and I can also see TheCacti's point of view.

Starting at rank 31, I levelled up to a rank in the 90s using the helipad glitch. I found that I was a player with rank 31 skills (such as they are) playing as a rank 90-something. The extra vehicles and weapons mitigated my lack of skill somewhat, but was no substitute for experience.

I have now started a new character from scratch. I won't be using grinding on this character.

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

Patched

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users