Photo

More Squeakers in AA?

88 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:06 PM Edited by Vooodu, 17 July 2014 - 03:07 PM.

want to know why there's more squeekers in AA? because as i said, most FA lobbies are dead. hence elitst FA'ers conastantly bitching and complaining to AA players in hopes that they convert.

nothing i typed is true? then why am i not the only one saying most FA lobbies are empty?

before you go off, calling somebody a "dumbass", make sure your own IQ is bigger than your shoe size

tool

Wanna really know why theres less people in FA.

1.)  Most people can't aim and don't want to aim.

2.)  Aiming takes to much effort and hence slows down their grinding.

3.)  They can't figure out how to switch to FA.  

4.)  They switch to AA to race or play with friends.

Now. im a number 4.  Free AIm in general is not dead  Actual free aim lobbies are always packed 

You claiming FA players are annoying is just your opinion.  To me.. a squeaky child with an aim bot is the most annoying thing ever in any game ever made.  Which is my opinion as well.  

But im not claiming everyone in AA is a snob or an elitists or what ever other bullsh*t you claim.  My IQ is just tooooo damn HIGH for that.  And when i mean too high i mean..  Stoned.   :p

i never said all free-aimers are snobby, just the ones that come to the forums to preach about how high, mighty and great they are and how AA players have no "skill", as if shooting skill is what everyone should be focused on, and holding a gun is the end-all-be-all of the game. but you can't read so you would make that mistake

I never see anyone come to the forums and preach about how high and mighty they are.

I do see people express their opinions on a pointless aimbots in multiplayer tho, which is justifed because AA is retarded.  Then i see people like you lose their sh*t when its brought up. Instead peopel like you attack every FA player in a way so you can feel better about yourself while making it seem like AA is AWESOME.  And i ain't buying that sh*t budd'eh.

I've probably spent more time in AA then you have even played GTA O.  And i f*ckin' HATE AA.  Shooting is so f*ckin' pointless.

Go ahead. Mock AA..   See if it twists my nips.   If anything il agree.     But when people start yapping about FA players being snobby and elitists while using AA as some sort of measuring stick.. Ya, you can all go drink a cup of STFU juice.

jacka
  • jacka

Lovable c*nt

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:16 PM Edited by TheJackalSega, 17 July 2014 - 03:17 PM.

This is one of the reasons I quit FA and returned to AA (the other being no one hardly f*cking plays on it). The classic example of Free-Aim superiority.

Most of the people I encountered on FA were no better than the ones in AA; if anything, they were more noobish because they relied on tanks and miniguns and the like far more. Then you have the elitist snobs, oh man, they can go suck a big fat dick.

• Handsome Z likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:19 PM Edited by OriginalCharacter, 17 July 2014 - 03:22 PM.

want to know why there's more squeekers in AA? because as i said, most FA lobbies are dead. hence elitst FA'ers conastantly bitching and complaining to AA players in hopes that they convert.

nothing i typed is true? then why am i not the only one saying most FA lobbies are empty?

before you go off, calling somebody a "dumbass", make sure your own IQ is bigger than your shoe size

tool

Now. im a number 4.  Free AIm in general is not dead  Actual free aim lobbies are always packed 

You claiming FA players are annoying is just your opinion.  To me.. a squeaky child with an aim bot is the most annoying thing ever in any game ever made.  Which is my opinion as well.  

But im not claiming everyone in AA is a snob or an elitists or what ever other bullsh*t you claim.  My IQ is just tooooo damn HIGH for that.  And when i mean too high i mean..  Stoned.   :p

i never said all free-aimers are snobby, just the ones that come to the forums to preach about how high, mighty and great they are and how AA players have no "skill", as if shooting skill is what everyone should be focused on, and holding a gun is the end-all-be-all of the game. but you can't read so you would make that mistake

I never see anyone come to the forums and preach about how high and mighty they are.

I do see people express their opinions on a pointless aimbots in multiplayer tho, which is justifed because AA is retarded.  Then i see people like you lose their sh*t when its brought up. Instead peopel like you attack every FA player in a way so you can feel better about yourself while making it seem like AA is AWESOME.  And i ain't buying that sh*t budd'eh.

I've probably spent more time in AA then you have even played GTA O.  And i f*ckin' HATE AA.  Shooting is so f*ckin' pointless.

Go ahead. Mock AA..   See if it twists my nips.   If anything il agree.     But when people start yapping about FA players being snobby and elitists while using AA as some sort of measuring stick.. Ya, you can all go drink a cup of STFU juice.

and then there's nerdy dictators like you that get offended when someone says they don't like FA

there are numerous people that gloat about how skilled they are in freeaim, and you seem like the type that'd do the same lol

if you find AA retarded, then so be it- stfu and play FA then, stop preaching about how great it is though, if someone wants to play FA, let them- stop trying to cram it down their throats. i'm not stating my opinion to feel better about myself, it's nerds like you that flaunt their playstyle infront of everyone to achieve some sort of unwarranted self-importance.

very rarely do i see people on here gloating about how great they are with autoaim, quite the opposite actually. it's gone so far to the point where people say they want AA removed, so everyone is forced to play their way. am i trying to make AA seem "awesome"? no, lol. it's you trying to make FA seem like the more ideal way to play, which it may be for you. you don't speak for all of GTAO

so please, spare me the bible quotes, mr. jehovah's witness, i will not be converting to your religion

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

Can I have a cheesburger? LOL

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:19 PM

tool

Hahahahaha LOL

You don't need to change aim mode to play with people of other aim mode settings as it will tell you that they are different and do you want to join anyway?  When you leave it turns you back to your first aim mode so now who's wrong?

:D

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:31 PM Edited by Vooodu, 17 July 2014 - 03:32 PM.

want to know why there's more squeekers in AA?

Hahahahaha LOL

You don't need to change aim mode to play with people of other aim mode settings as it will tell you that they are different and do you want to join anyway?  When you leave it turns you back to your first aim mode so now who's wrong?

Ya no sh*t Sherlock.... But i have to change it so i DON"T keep swapping aim modes constantly.

Go head.. try and find a race in FA.  See how that works for ya.

there are numerous people that gloat about how skilled they are in freeaim, and you seem like the type that'd do the same lol

Really?   Prove it... Should be easy right? Since it soooo numerous.

I never see gloating about FA.  Ever... Not even in FA.

I see people mocking AA because its AA... That about it.. 

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

Hahahahaha LOL

Ya no sh*t Sherlock.... But i have to change it so i DON"T keep swapping aim modes constantly.

then say no more, my point's proven

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

Hahahahaha LOL

I play free aim and that statement I bolded is a straight faced lie. I have never, ever seen a free aim lobby with more that 4 people in it. Ever.

• Handsome Z likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

Hahahahaha LOL

I play free aim and that statement I bolded is a straight faced lie. I have never, ever seen a free aim lobby with more that 4 people in it. Ever.

Funny.. i play in packed free aim lobbies every day since October.    So... what ever doooOod

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

the kids are in AA?... well thats where they belong

nothing new here

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:46 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 17 July 2014 - 05:46 PM.

fix your internet

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:48 PM

fix your internet

i don't think his internet has much to do with it

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

fix your internet

I play PACKED free aim games every day.  So either hes got a sh*t connection or hes full of sh*t.....Just like you :p

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

fix your internet

it has to be, no problems for me finding full free roam lobbies on free aim.

most of the game modes are pretty deserted but matchmaking seems to be doing a decent enough job at getting people in the same server now.

I did however have a lot of trouble finding any full games at first, untill I changed my DNS settings

also remember having to do some messing around with my router's nat setting or something for gta 4

so it could really be just a case of having a restricted nat setting (or whatever it's called) causing him to only connect to a limited amount of players

or something like that.

that or he's just trying to stir up sh*t in here, which to me seems the more likely option and is the reason why I didn't type out this explanation the first time

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:02 PM Edited by OriginalCharacter, 17 July 2014 - 06:02 PM.

fix your internet

it has to be, no problems for me finding full free roam lobbies on free aim.

most of the game modes are pretty deserted but matchmaking seems to be doing a decent enough job at getting people in the same server now.

I did however have a lot of trouble finding any full games at first, untill I changed my DNS settings

also remember having to do some messing around with my router's nat setting or something for gta 4

so it could really be just a case of having a restricted nat setting (or whatever it's called) causing him to only connect to a limited amount of players

or something like that.

that or he's just trying to stir up sh*t in here, which to me seems the more likely option and is the reason why I didn't type out this explanation the first time

it's quite the opposite for me, i run decent internet and could find packed lobbies in GTA4 just fine way back then, can find full AA lobbies with no problems packed gamemode servers

but the second i step into freeaim, that all changes.

i'm not speaking for him, but i'm just saying it doesn't automatically mean it's his internet

Jun2nolimit
  • Jun2nolimit

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:02 PM Edited by Jun2nolimit, 17 July 2014 - 07:12 PM.

Here's a crazy idea
AA lobby's have sweakers and are full because 95% of players don't know FA even exist

If they did there would be just as many sweakers they're If not more because its harder to retaliate after a cheap kill
Ex running someone over, sticky bombs, fire trucks, jets, tanks

So for all you FA people who talk sh*t realize your only good because your alone with limited comp

All the real comp is in AA cause most people don't change the default aim settings

And it's Easier to die in AA because of the lock on
Cover is key and
people can even shoot you out of a moving car or helecopter or even a jet if your low enough and they are quick enough

Also you can still FA in AA by not holding the trigger down all the way
Works great for distance shots and when there's alot of cops around so

If you really think about it they're is no point to FA lobby's because you can FA in AA
If you people are so good as you say you should be able to keep up with AA players just fine

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:51 PM

This thread obviously isn't about which aim method you prefer. Get the f*ck out of my thread if you going to try to derail it to that bullsh*t. I posted "(I HAVE MY REASONS)" Now shut the f*ck up. Talk about the topic at hand (squeakers) or post in a diferent topic

Watch it. I was siding with you up until your language. This is not your forum nor your personal play pen. Get your facts straight.

Yes, and as the other guy said, lobbies that aim for you tend to have more children. Make of that as you will.

This is my favorite member, oh God this is hilarious. :lol:

• Gay Tony likes this

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

This thread obviously isn't about which aim method you prefer. Get the f*ck out of my thread if you going to try to derail it to that bullsh*t. I posted "(I HAVE MY REASONS)" Now shut the f*ck up. Talk about the topic at hand (squeakers) or post in a diferent topic

Watch it. I was siding with you up until your language. This is not your forum nor your personal play pen. Get your facts straight.

Yes, and as the other guy said, lobbies that aim for you tend to have more children. Make of that as you will.

Watch out everybody! Judge Judy's here to save the day!

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

Here's a crazy idea
AA lobby's have sweakers and are full because 95% of players don't know FA even exist

If they did there would be just as many sweakers they're If not more because its harder to retaliate after a cheap kill
Ex running someone over, sticky bombs, fire trucks, jets, tanks

So for all you FA people who talk sh*t realize your only good because your alone with limited comp

All the real comp is in AA cause most people don't change the default aim settings

we FA people dont want AA kids over here on the FA side anyways

they don't even know the simple way to switch their AA settings to FA and then think they have skill to keep up with FA?

ROFL!!

FA > AA deal with it

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

Can I have a cheesburger? LOL

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

fix your internet

I play PACKED free aim games every day.  So either hes got a sh*t connection or hes full of sh*t.....Just like you :p

Hahahaha we all know you are lying so why do you even try?  No-one believes you and you care so much what we think which is why you waste your precious lies on us here.  We know the truth and you cannot change that with your childish lies.

furybeaver
  • furybeaver

RadicalHoodRat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:38 AM

I play AA to harass these squeakers, love listing to them scream and whine when i kill them over and over and over

one time had a kid have his dad come on the mic to tell me to stop so i blew the kid up and i heard him scream something and he left the lobby.

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:11 AM

Can't believe this whole aiming debate is still a thing.
Don't people play the game just to enjoy it and not brag about their skills? :/

• jacka likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:12 AM

Can't believe this whole aiming debate is still a thing.
Don't people play the game just to enjoy it and not brag about their skills? :/

nope

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:12 AM Edited by SAVILLAIN, 18 July 2014 - 01:13 AM.

not bragging when FA is fact in a skill

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:13 AM

Facial Abuse?

• livejoker likes this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:17 AM

talking about FreeAim kid

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

Facial Abuse?

Fractured Anus

• cuti8tushu likes this

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

Main reason I haven't been playing this game much lately, there's more squeekers online right now because school's out and it's f'n hot (as if kids go outside in daylight anyway). I'd wait til they go to bed, but I get up at 3:50am for work so I guess I'll just kill zombies until September.

fefenc
  • fefenc

All are equal no discrimination, Son of a Gun, a simple equation

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:48 AM

Free Aim is for hardcore players.

Auto Aim is for mere casual kids that still craps in their diapers.

/topic_closed

nicky9499
  • nicky9499

Law Abiding Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:10 AM

Hahahaha, talking about "skills" and sh*t in GTA. This is almost as funny as the time someone tried to compare GTA racing with Forza.

• Madara1224 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users