Photo

More Squeakers in AA?

88 replies to this topic
JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:38 AM

So I've been a dedicated FA player since launch. In my OPINION Free aim is the way this game should be played. (I HAVE MY REASONS)

So when I got tossed into a AA lobby after playing some races with a friend I instantly heard the obnoxious noise of a distorted mic with the high pitch yell/scream of toddlers hidden in the gibberish.

I proceed to mute him which is something I haven't had to do in 3-5 months! But that wasn't it! There were 3 other players all doing something of that sort. Heavy breathing/screaming at cops not the shoot at them/singing songs it was f*cking terrible!

I was lazy and decided to just free-roam cruising my new vehicles I recently purchased. But throughout the day I probably joined 3-5 different lobbies and in EVERY lobby there were 3-5 squeakers doing the same BULLsh*t on their mics!

Is this me having a bad day or has anybody else noticed this when playing in AA lobbies? Is this due to AA being so easy you can play with your eyes closed? Or maybe because its the default setting?

So glad I play free aim with adults most of the time :lol:

• ToyGT_one, ten-a-penny, stonedpimpso and 1 other like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:40 AM

The mode that aims for you has more children in the lobbies. Fact.

• enjoithepain, TheIllaDopest, ten-a-penny and 8 others like this

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:47 AM

not this sh*t again please, my dear mature, skilled, high end, noble, non-trigger happy FA player...

yes AA is full of squeakers, so please go play in your room of slience FFS.....

• saintsrow, nicky9499, GroundZero and 8 others like this

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:51 AM

Implying Free-Aim users are any better. Take this topic for example.

• saintsrow, Bozzah and djmatao like this

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:53 AM

TA/AA Lobbies: The place where you'll meet: obnoxious little brats who constantly yell into the mic, in which they say "I'm not yelling, you [insert cuss word here]!"; other players who play their music too damn loud and make like they're the only ones in the lobby; foreigners speaking in their native languages; people with Kinects and live in a 16 family member household; and other stuff like that.
  • AnthonyDontTripdoeee and LightningLord411 like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

Well, this is nice.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:58 AM

It's all point of view; a pedo might think AA is the best thing GTA:O has.
I play in AA (I'm not a pedo) and I noticed that if you hear 2-3 kids in the same lobby it's because they're either friends or they do the whole "dog" trick. A dog will go mental if it sees another dog so a kid hearing another kid is like, "hey, wanna drive around in my tank?" and they'll be best buds. Without knowing it, we do the same: if you hear someone with a mic that sounds mature, you'll ask questions and do a few things together. What's the difference between adults and kids now? None, we're all just trying to play the game.

Kinect users, on the other hand.... :sui:

• GroundZero, Target13Productions, Brock Elvis and 7 others like this

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:00 AM

I've used auto-aim since Vice City. You idiots all need an ego check.

• TheJackalSega and Bozzah like this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:00 AM Edited by LightningLord411, 17 July 2014 - 04:01 AM.

I play in AA (I'm not a pedo) and I noticed that if you hear 2-3 kids in the same lobby it's because they're either friends or they do the whole "dog" trick. A dog will go mental if it sees another dog so a kid hearing another kid is like, "hey, wanna drive around in my tank?" and they'll be best buds. Without knowing it, we do the same: if you hear someone with a mic that sounds mature, you'll ask questions and do a few things together. What's the difference between adults and kids now? None, we're all just trying to play the game.

No. Just no. I'm sick of hearing echos all over the place, tons of background noise, and that random loud noise. I play on PS3 but they have their fair share of camera mic users. :sui:
  • livejoker, AnthonyDontTripdoeee and LittleB like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:02 AM

Since 3 for myself. But I like to use FA in RDR and GTA: O.

LukeH_97
  • LukeH_97

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:08 AM

Since I started playing GTA:O I used AA but back during the around March I went to FA and I now prefer it! The only time I switch to AA is if I join a friends session or Crate Drops.

• stonedpimpso likes this

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:13 AM Edited by JayDM420, 17 July 2014 - 04:14 AM.

Cool story bro

Thread is about squeakers not which aiming method you prefer. But if you want to start your own thread about how you grew up with fingers for thumbs and AA is perfect for somebody with your disabilities feel free :lol:

No. Just no. I'm sick of hearing echos all over the place, tons of background noise, and that random loud noise. I play on PS3 but they have their fair share of camera mic users. :sui:

Is that possibly what I'm hearing are kinect users? because on their mics the distortion is insane. I thought the speakers in my tv were goin to blow lol. Does the kinect just suck for use as a mic? or is it them using the damn thing incorrectly?

• LightningLord411 likes this

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:15 AM

Oh here we go again with the freeaim snobbery.

Getting dizzy & light headed due to the thin air up there on your high horse?

• Brock Elvis, Sangers and oidgod like this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:17 AM Edited by LightningLord411, 17 July 2014 - 04:19 AM.

Cool story bro

Thread is about squeakers not which aiming method you prefer. But if you want to start your own thread about how you grew up with fingers for thumbs and AA is perfect for somebody with your disabilities feel free :lol:

Is that possibly what I'm hearing are kinect users? because on their mics the distortion is insane. I thought the speakers in my tv were goin to blow lol. Does the kinect just suck for use as a mic? or is it them using the damn thing incorrectly?
Kinect/Camera mic in general suck. People put those almost on the damn speakers and turn up the volume. It makes it impossible to hear others. And the mic sensitivity is all over the place. I remember using my PS3 camera mic once and my online buddies could hear my parents talking 2 floors below me. That's why I use a headset. Same with the Kinect. I use a headset and forget about the Kinect. :lol:

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:21 AM

Oh here we go again with the freeaim snobbery.

Getting dizzy & light headed due to the thin air up there on your high horse?

This thread obviously isn't about which aim method you prefer. Get the f*ck out of my thread if you going to try to derail it to that bullsh*t. I posted "(I HAVE MY REASONS)" Now shut the f*ck up. Talk about the topic at hand (squeakers) or post in a diferent topic

Kinect/Camera mic in general suck. People put those almost on the damn speakers and turn up the volume. It makes it impossible to hear others. And the mic sensitivity is all over the place. I remember using my PS3 camera mic once and my online buddies could hear my parents talking 2 floors below me. That's why I use a headset. Same with the Kinect. I use a headset and forget about the Kinect. :lol:

Ah so thats why I can ALWAYS hear somebody's gameplay through their mic. At least we have the voice chat options. Something I used for the first time today!

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:21 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 17 July 2014 - 04:22 AM.

in morning i stumbled squeaker while i'm watching TV

he uses profanity aganist all player , so I GOT BIT little angry

i bring in tank and he's still roof & passive mode

so i bring my entity and wait until he's outside high place

i'm off radar and run over him

he pissed and sent me his hate message full of profanities

his hate message : http://i.imgur.com/QDeV0I4.jpg ( also listed in latest victim )

Judge Judy
  • Judge Judy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:31 AM

This thread obviously isn't about which aim method you prefer. Get the f*ck out of my thread if you going to try to derail it to that bullsh*t. I posted "(I HAVE MY REASONS)" Now shut the f*ck up. Talk about the topic at hand (squeakers) or post in a diferent topic

Watch it. I was siding with you up until your language. This is not your forum nor your personal play pen. Get your facts straight.

Yes, and as the other guy said, lobbies that aim for you tend to have more children. Make of that as you will.

• livejoker and mr toasterbutt like this

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

Watch it. I was siding with you up until your language. This is not your forum nor your personal play pen. Get your facts straight.

Yes, and as the other guy said, lobbies that aim for you tend to have more children. Make of that as you will.
I was reading this comment and wondered who said this. I looked at the user and I see "Judge Judy." Omg I'm still laughing...
  • livejoker, Strikeslip, PrestoWater and 1 other like this

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:47 AM

Auto aim requires no skill, therefore children will flock to it like the salmon of Capistrano. 

Unfortunately, R* refuses to fix the bugged Free Aim servers so it's impossible to get into a lobby with anyone else.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:50 AM

Auto aim requires no skill

Lol here we go again.

Let us praise those free aim console players, they're legit and hardcore!!1111oneone

• Crunch McThornbody and TheJackalSega like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Haeveeh Musheenguhn!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:55 AM

So? 

I like listening to tyranny kids crying when they get killed.

Silenced_Bullet
  • Silenced_Bullet

Leader of Project Domisntlive

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:56 AM

Well, I was in a lobby filled ONLY with young children spewing out the worst comebacks. Just go to a high rooftop and snipe. That's when they quit and adults join.
  • Zorvaine likes this

Crossed Sabres
  • Crossed Sabres

Miss LS Organizer

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:58 AM

I've had Xbox for years and I play GTA on PS3.  Honestly, the PS3 mic quality is terrible in comparison to Xbox.  I guess this is expected with PS3, but Xbox players, just be glad that you can at least make out what people are saying.

I've had my Chat settings on "Friends Only" ever since.

ktek01
  • ktek01

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:15 AM

Couldn't tell you if it is any worse. Only tried free aim a few times, bouncing from session to session for hours I came across 2 other players. Pretty quiet in there, AA runs all over the place, from nobody with a mike to everybody talking at the same time. I usually just turn the chat volume all the way off unless Im playing with friends or crew. 

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Bifta'sRus☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

Well, I was in a lobby filled ONLY with young children spewing out the worst comebacks. Just go to a high rooftop and snipe. That's when they quit and adults join.

"Age: 15 years old"
  • OriginalCharacter and fefenc like this

nicky9499
  • nicky9499

Law Abiding Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:33 AM

not this sh*t again please, my dear mature, skilled, high end, noble, non-trigger happy FA player...

yes AA is full of squeakers, so please go play in your room of slience FFS.....

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:49 AM

"Age: 15 years old"

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:51 AM Edited by SAVILLAIN, 17 July 2014 - 08:51 AM.

well it looks you need to head on over to free aim master race lobby with grown ups

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:05 AM Edited by Davexen, 17 July 2014 - 09:07 AM.

Auto aim requires no skill

Lol here we go again.
Let us praise those free aim console players, they're legit and hardcore!!1111oneone
It's true though, isn't it? Not the praise thing of course, but auto-aim being easier. And let's face it: the hordes of children in this game will always, without exception, go for the easy route to victory.

It's why if they get killed in freeroam, they immediately go to collect their tank (if they aren't driving one to start with). They could try their luck with a sniper rifle, a grenade, a shotgun, a baseball bat... But a tank is easy so they pick that. It's what takes the least amount of effort. Pressing a button to kill another player while you're tucked away safely. That's exactly what they want.

Concerning racing they could try to learn about racing lines, braking points, early or late apexes. They could put effort in and become technical racers. But they won't. They don't want to do any of that. They just want to win with as little effort as possible. Ah thank God, catchup is here. And slipstream! Now we can race without knowing how to race!

Aiming is so hard. :( Maybe Rockstar can help us out with that too? We don't want to have to actually aim at someone in order to kill him. We just want to be the first to press a button and be rewarded with a kill.

It's the easy way and kids will always choose the easy way. Always, 100% of the time. So if you use your tank to kill, catchup to race and auto-aim to shoot, just know that you're making the same choices as every 12 year old in the game. :]

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

who the f*ck cares

you snobby free-aimers are like those annoying ass jahovah's witnesses that knock on my door every summer

i've tried free-aim

most lobbies are dead

most people just toss stickybombs out of moving vehicles

it's boring

f*ck off please

• PrestoWater, oidgod and TriumphEffect like this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

The only ChrilLe you know and need!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

I never hear any squeakers.

Oh well, my chat setting is Crew + Friends.
  • Bitaktus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users