Unberto Robina and the cubans...

4 replies to this topic
Raz3r95
  • Raz3r95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:35 AM

If you finnish the cuban missions, Unberto Robina gives you a call and says that Tommy is a real cuban now...

But Tommy was betraying him the whole time, he also worked for Auntie Poulet and the haitians. Tommy killed dozens of cubans and he blew up all the ships from the cubans, they are making a living from the seatrade, so Tommy caused a lot of problems.

Of corse he also killed hatians and destroyed the factory since he worked for the cubans as well, but i think Poulet knows it, the haitians starts hating you and she keeps calling you to stay away from their hoods.

The hatians also attacks you and your bodyguards in Kaufmanns Taxi.

But Tommy stays cool with Alberto and the cubans. Kinda naiv and dumb from him , if you ask me ( even if he said Tommy is two faced during a mission)

toxluv
  • toxluv

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:27 AM Edited by toxluv, 17 July 2014 - 03:40 AM.

That's because Auntie Poulet uses Voodoo rituals to control Tommy Vercetti's mind the way she wants.

• markwey likes this

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:54 AM

He never found out about that, he had suspicion (hence why he called him a two-face in the start of one of the missions) but never had proof.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

Exactly, auntie Poulet druged him up with that voodoo stuff so he didn`t really know what he was doing actually. Those haitians had no balls at all, they haven`t had even enough guts to fight like men (with huge cojones  :lol: ) in the mission "dirty lickin" so auntie poulet made that rituals on Tommy that he sniped those cubans. Because haitians were too chicken sh*t too fight fair.

But then again, Umberto Robina was also a chickensh*t, he always found some excuse to stay with papi in caffe while his men did all the dirty work. The only time we saw Umberto actually doing the dirty work by himself was the "blitzkrieg strikes again " mission in VCS.

But he is funny as hell and i just love him, he is one of my best characters in any GTA series so far.

But i prefer him in VCS to VC, because he is more muscular and machistic while in VC he is too fat and he doesn`t look tough.

toxluv
  • toxluv

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:24 AM

His obsession with "big cojones" has always cracked me up! He definitely is a funny character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users