Photo

Let's Get Prepared

72 replies to this topic
CoverFire
  • CoverFire

Greatest in The Universe

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:28 PM Edited by CoverFire, 17 July 2014 - 12:30 PM.

As for now, my crew is preparing our game plan, see you all Monday night when I get me some 5 hour energy to stay awake till 5AM!

Thank you funmw2 you've encouraged me to do the hooker glitch all the way to 50 million

just don't be toooo sad if:

- u stay awake so long just to notice that nothing is coming out
- the purge our accounts
- or both possibilities at once 

by the way may i ask u how old u are or what u are doing beside living the good life in LS? Job? Uni? School? :)

Why does everyone always mention Tuesday for every update? There have been like 6 or 7 that landed on a different day.

There has been 4 updates not on Tuesday, out of 15.  They were all early updates as well!  So Rockstar have settled on Tuesday for releases, but normally only one a month which means we won't get another for at least 2 weeks since we had one 2 weeks ago 1.15 update.

wasnt 1.14 & 1.15 nearly close to each other? just wonder got that feeling... 
I was joking about the 5 hour energy part lol but to answer your question, school/work. I'll be in a university in 2yrs.

Also if indeed our accounts get wiped or an update does not get released, or both happens I'll shed a little tear inside.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

When I browsed the forums I read both this title and the title of the thread below this one and my mind for some reason processed both together like "Let's get prepared for female avatars"...

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

well if the current trend of the last 5 patches is any indication of what this one will be like then the game should pretty well be unplayable after 1.16.  cant wait.

CoverFire
  • CoverFire

Greatest in The Universe

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:42 PM

well if the current trend of the last 5 patches is any indication of what this one will be like then the game should pretty well be unplayable after 1.16.  cant wait.

Why? The cloud server or freezing?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:49 PM

well it started with freezing in 1.11, got worse in 1.12 and was unplayable, 1.13 fixed freezing mostly but introduced lag, 1.14 and 1.15 cause the lag to get worse each time and unknown connection errors came back in 1.15.  if it gets any worse it wont be playable as honestly its barely playable know and public sessions and deathmatches are best avoided unless you wanna get killed with one bullet by someone you have to shoot in the face 4 times with the heavy sniper to kill.  not much fun but fortunately my skill is much above the average player so even when im lagged and hes not its almost an even fight, haha!  plus sometimes they are lagged and u arent so it averages out a little.

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:50 PM

As for now, my crew is preparing our game plan, see you all Monday night when I get me some 5 hour energy to stay awake till 5AM!

Thank you funmw2 you've encouraged me to do the hooker glitch all the way to 50 million

just don't be toooo sad if:

- u stay awake so long just to notice that nothing is coming out
- the purge our accounts
- or both possibilities at once 

by the way may i ask u how old u are or what u are doing beside living the good life in LS? Job? Uni? School? :)

Why does everyone always mention Tuesday for every update? There have been like 6 or 7 that landed on a different day.

There has been 4 updates not on Tuesday, out of 15.  They were all early updates as well!  So Rockstar have settled on Tuesday for releases, but normally only one a month which means we won't get another for at least 2 weeks since we had one 2 weeks ago 1.15 update.

wasnt 1.14 & 1.15 nearly close to each other? just wonder got that feeling... 
I was joking about the 5 hour energy part lol but to answer your question, school/work. I'll be in a university in 2yrs.

Also if indeed our accounts get wiped or an update does not get released, or both happens I'll shed a little tear inside.

Hehe yeah totally by your side with the 2nd sentence ;)

Uh school time... just enjoy your nights as long as u can – sometimes i truly wish i could travel back in time just to have more free time as others around here :D

Bacon IceCream2
  • Bacon IceCream2

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

I cant see heists coming this Tuesday. A little dlc like the music dlc I can see coming. Heists are too soon and I think rockstar would announce them soon

CoverFire
  • CoverFire

Greatest in The Universe

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

Maybe or since it's been long awaited they're doing it as a unannounced update.

elfoam
  • elfoam

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

well it started with freezing in 1.11, got worse in 1.12 and was unplayable, 1.13 fixed freezing mostly but introduced lag, 1.14 and 1.15 cause the lag to get worse each time and unknown connection errors came back in 1.15.  if it gets any worse it wont be playable as honestly its barely playable know and public sessions and deathmatches are best avoided unless you wanna get killed with one bullet by someone you have to shoot in the face 4 times with the heavy sniper to kill.  not much fun but fortunately my skill is much above the average player so even when im lagged and hes not its almost an even fight, haha!  plus sometimes they are lagged and u arent so it averages out a little.

Like everyone that played outside missions and races I had freezing from 1.11 to 1.14 but I think connection issues some people are having now are not related to the game directly. It's never run better for me than it does now. I could probably beat my 18 hour session record again now if I was insane enough.

CoverFire
  • CoverFire

Greatest in The Universe

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:18 AM

I managed to get 70million, deciding whether to go to 100million just in case for Tuesday.

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:36 AM

y u excited 4 heists it's no like you need the $

Fun. Games are about them.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:42 AM

Like everyone that played outside missions and races I had freezing from 1.11 to 1.14 but I think connection issues some people are having now are not related to the game directly. It's never run better for me than it does now. I could probably beat my 18 hour session record again now if I was insane enough.
Do you have social Club account linked? My problems cease at least for a while if I unlink mine

CoverFire
  • CoverFire

Greatest in The Universe

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:47 AM

y u excited 4 heists it's no like you need the $

Fun. Games are about them.

Exactly, if your playing heists for mainly the cash than your not going to be getting what you expect. If the coding is true than the first times they'll pay 1.2M not a whole lot to be going crazy over.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users