5 replies to this topic
Wavesittich
  • Wavesittich

#yeshomo

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:35 AM

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my first thread in this forum! As a native German, my language skills are obviously not as good as yours, so I'll just try. :3 This project is based upon a fictional city called Jockport - for now at least. I have done all graphics and ideas for myself, but if YOU want to help me creating this episode, feel free to post it in the comment section below.
So... here we go!

Welcome to Jockport / Story

Welcome to Jockport - the city of huge construction sites, beggars and rich fellows, endless possibilities. This metropolis is the flagship project of the United American States - a huge city, built on a newly discovered island, completely contemporary from the ground up. Tourism should be the main source of income of this city - apart from bribe money and corrupt leaders. Beautiful landscapes surround the active town - rivers flow down the huge mountains into glistering lakes, looking like they were made of pure crystal.

But what spoils the idyll? You. Criminal scum that wants to get rich and infamous. Mafiosi building up criminal networks to infiltrate the seemingly seamless city. Petty criminals hoping to make something out of themselves.
Now three independent folks - Andrew Raymonds, former famous architect and computer expert, Keith Thomas, mechanic and totally keen on vehicles and Ryan Christopher, dishonorably discharged soldier from Fort Zancudo, meet up in the middle of Jockport...

Meet the characters

Andrew Raymonds:
8qOxWn7.png

Andrew Raymonds got famous in Liberty City as the architect of an office building in Alderney and decided to move to Jockport to get even more famous by helping with the construction of an entire city. He was member of the Black Dead Motorcycle Club BDMC until he was 21 years old, he left because of serveral house searches in his flat in Alderney. Since then, the BDMC threatens Andrew with violence, if he sings out about the members. He pays tribute to the leader regularly.

Keith Thomas

fAwRkCc.png

Keith was always interested in motors and everything that has to do with vehicles. At the age of 15, he worked for a armenian car dealer called Simeon Yetarian in Los Santos. His task was to tune and lower his chief's vehicles to sell them afterwards. As he found out that a young guy called Frank or something stole these cars from other people to let Keith tune them afterwards to sell them once again, he hid one day at the backseat and watched Franklin kill a car owner. Since then, he meets Franklin from time to time to learn about his life, weapons and the gangs in Los Santos. Soon, at the age of 18, he bought a pistol to defend himself, especially because he's working for a criminal. Now, he decided to move to Jockport soon to make lots of money with car dealing and auto repairs together with his best friend Jimmy Howard.

Ryan Christopher
Ao41CFj.png

Ryan was a difficult child. He played with miniature weapons and wax soldiers all the time and his main career aspiration was being a soldier. At the age of 17, he enlisted and became part of the anti-aircraft tank team AATT at Fort Zancudo and brought down many enemy planes. After he turned 30, he retired and was employed as truck driver at Blaine County Logistics Inc. He deemed it boring and decided to move to the exciting city of Jockport to brighten up his life.

-------------------------------------

This is it for the moment, I'll post some more information soon. :)

I desperately need graphics and ideas for characters, so feel free to post them down there
|
V

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:57 AM

Looks pretty good, but I'm a bit iffy about Keith and his involvement with Franklin. Will Franklin appear later on in the story or is it just some sort of backstory?

Also, by "Jockpot", do you mean "Jackpot", out of curiousness?

Wavesittich
  • Wavesittich

#yeshomo

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:06 AM

Looks pretty good, but I'm a bit iffy about Keith and his involvement with Franklin. Will Franklin appear later on in the story or is it just some sort of backstory?

Also, by "Jockpot", do you mean "Jackpot", out of curiousness?

Thanks for this quick reply. :)

Jockport is the name of the city... may change later, maybe.. :D

Franklin is just kinda a backstory, but it fits in perfectly with his character.
He won't appear at any point in the story (although he might be mentioned sometimes or another)

Wavesittich
  • Wavesittich

#yeshomo

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:14 AM Edited by Wavesittich, 17 July 2014 - 01:42 AM.

Of course, the protagonists use weapons for self-defense (kinda).
Here are the icons and the weapons I made so far:
fYM9JNo.png9mm with extra-fancy magazine

Zd4F4ju.pngBaseball bat. Classic.

ifakSdy.pngHammer of law

DzeHbMO.pngHK416N

Aaz7vvx.pngKnife. Sharp, isn't it?

Ugxkohx.pngStandard-MG

FHBgtPf.pngSome fancy MP

1exa3WR.pngSawn-off Shotgun

DUwjYwc.pngPistol

HYlBdFP.pngRevolver (thanks <3)

jtmbjZx.pngUzi with silencer

qrC8isY.pngSHOTGUN!!

g1JNIQ6.pngAutomatic Shotgun

QPsjh6m.pngThe High-End-Fist of Doom

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

HYlBdFP.pngI don't know the english word. I'll call it Wild West Gun.

Revolver? I didn't know it had a separate German word.

Wavesittich
  • Wavesittich

#yeshomo

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:41 AM

HYlBdFP.pngI don't know the english word. I'll call it Wild West Gun.

Revolver? I didn't know it had a separate German word.

Oh, it's Revolver too.

My bad.

:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users