Photo

Midnight Club II Traffic cars

12 replies to this topic
A2002
  • A2002

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:48 PM Edited by A2002, 16 July 2014 - 08:53 PM.

Is there any conversion mod for either GTA III - SA or mod for Midnight Club II itself to make the Traffic cars playable, either in MC2 itself or GTA III - SA? :)

I've seen people post pics of the MC2 traffic cars, and I really want to drive them. Anyone know how or where?

• DM98xKONATA likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:22 PM Edited by universetwisters, 17 July 2014 - 04:24 PM.

Wasn't Midnight Club 2 the only Midnight Club game released on the PC? It could be possible, I haven't seen any instances of it being done though. If it's possible, surely it would've been done by now.

EDIT: Someone on IGCD posted the texture map for the NPC smart car, so it's a start.

RYVPf.jpg

A2002
  • A2002

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:07 AM Edited by A2002, 18 July 2014 - 03:07 AM.

Wasn't Midnight Club 2 the only Midnight Club game released on the PC? It could be possible, I haven't seen any instances of it being done though. If it's possible, surely it would've been done by now.

EDIT: Someone on IGCD posted the texture map for the NPC smart car, so it's a start.

RYVPf.jpg

Yeah, that's true ! And I've seen 2 of the cars I want to drive (textures) being uploaded elsewhere so yeah, it's a start! :)

A2002
  • A2002

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 November 2014 - 11:08 PM

Sorry for bumping! but  I just really hope there is any way. As, GTA and MC were made by the same company. 

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci
  • Philippines

Posted 03 November 2014 - 01:32 AM

I've seen mods for MC2 on YouTube, and from what I saw you can pretty much shove in custom models into the game. There's a Max script for exporting models into .xmod meshes used by MC2, but I'm not sure about an importer.

DM98xKONATA
  • DM98xKONATA

Crates are love. Crates are life.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:46 AM

Well, i have planned on making this mod for a while now (mostly the normal racing cars) but i guess the next mod i'll start working on is MC2 traffic cars!

A2002
  • A2002

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:44 PM

Well, i have planned on making this mod for a while now (mostly the normal racing cars) but i guess the next mod i'll start working on is MC2 traffic cars!

Really?! that would be so amazing. :D I've always wanted to drive the Honda Civic '04 Traffic car and the Honda Accord '98 traffic car. They look so cool :D ! Keep me updated and on here too! (this thread) :)

DM98xKONATA
  • DM98xKONATA

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Really?! that would be so amazing. :D I've always wanted to drive the Honda Civic '04 Traffic car and the Honda Accord '98 traffic car. They look so cool :D ! Keep me updated and on here too! (this thread) :)

i will keep you updated so at this point i have made no progress because i cannot find any tools that will allow me to directly rip them from the game so it looks like im stuck with DX ripper

Neddo
  • Neddo

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

THe models of MC2 are horrid comparing to GTA. They would look good in VC or III but definetly not in SA. If only we could bring intenstity and diversity of MC traffic to GTA.... That would be amazing

DM98xKONATA
  • DM98xKONATA

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

THe models of MC2 are horrid comparing to GTA. They would look good in VC or III but definetly not in SA. If only we could bring intenstity and diversity of MC traffic to GTA.... That would be amazing

The drivable cars aren't that bad but the traffic cars kinda are

Well here is an up date for ya i have just ripped the model of the Cocotte as a tester xnckxEV.jpg?1

DM98xKONATA
  • DM98xKONATA

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

When i tried to apply the Textures the the mapping isn't good. But who needs the body textures? the only ones that are important are the Lights and undercarrige (i'll just use some stock gta sa rims or something like that)

Gamerjman19
  • Gamerjman19

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I've wanted to see Midnight Club 1 cars in GTA 3.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

Seems like an interesting thread. I wanted to see some cars from Tokyo from MC2 in GTA3 style, like the Saikou. I think they would fit if they would have been retextrued/slightly remodeled.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users