Quantcast

» «
Photo

Alot more bounties, mercenaries, muggers, airstrikes suddenly?

188 replies to this topic
TheTruthIsFree
  • TheTruthIsFree

TruBeast_v2 GTA's Stephen Curry

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:28 PM

Wait for the next COD to drop, the glitchers would be trickshotting and showing off golden camps.. :)

VictinisRage
  • VictinisRage

Anti_Hero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:59 PM

How glitchers will reply

"It costs me $50'000 each time I play in free mode and I'm too sh*t/lazy to play a few missions etc to earn double that money in 20-30 minutes. Instead I'll blame shark cards in stead of admitting I'm crap"

Rockstar pathetic society I mean glitcher society.

Now if you want a game where you basically need to pay money to win, get clash of clans and level up to level 9 or above. You need to virtually play 6 hours a day to get enough gold for one item to level up to level 9 ability. It's grossing over a million a day. Gta is no where near that and your not forced to buy unlike in CoC.

"a few missions"

You mean grind Rooftop "Fumble" 200 times amirite? lol 

You guys scream and moan that you play the game "as it was intended", but you literally play RR or Coveted until your eyes bleed.

So much for "playing it as it was intended".

Glitchers - 1

"Normals Players" - 0

• Zwenkwiel and Awesom-0 like this

secrules2
  • secrules2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

Well, another night with not a single air strike. Shocker I know :sarcasm:. There was a whopping one merc called though so yeah the game hasn't changed at all with the new money in this regard IMO.

mrpodo100
  • mrpodo100

Grandmaster Sexy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:01 AM

Calm down bill. If you don't like glitches then don't play gta online, just play gta single player.

So, the people who violate the TOS should get to continue to play, while the ones who don't should "just play gta single player"...?

Seems like it should be the other way around.

-Bill
I think you should talk about that somewhere more suitable, the b*tch and moan thread is all yours buddy. I'll continue to play without a problem.

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

internet dweeb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

@bill
Ok so you sy people dont have a reasonable solutionand people would still glitch money blah blah.

Let me give you some sorowwing facts
FACT: all missions paid full before cash cards were released
FACT: cash cards weren't around the first 4 patches
FACT: even sh*tty gerald missions payed 9k
FACT: in the same update cash cards were released mission payouts were cut for replays, race winnings and dm winnings were cut. Hell even parachuting was cut. You used to get 10k for a short parachute win. My friend made 3 mill legit off parachuting in a week while doing other things.
FACT:5 minutes of rooftop rumble a repetitive and boring mission gets you 18k but a fun 10 minute simeon mission chasers or atv steal gives you 1500
How is that balanced?

The problem with the micro transaction buisness model is that in every game that has it its a repetitive slog (except for world of tanks they did it right)
Sure if you have lots of time and dont mind playing base invaders rooftop rumble coveted potshot cco3 over and over its easy to make money.
As for the arguement well free roam isnt the meat and potatoes of the game and goofing off there isnt how you are supposed to play I disagree. If it wasnt a central part why not have it like gta iv. Seperate lobbies for everything? Everythong revolves around the freeroam in this game.

This is precisely what us "Kesh Kurd Conspirators" have known and been saying since they first came out. But it's not a conspiracy at all.

By making cash cards available they have to be giving people incentives to buy them. R* has incentive for it's players not to make money just playing the game how we're "supposed" to be.

• Awesom-0 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:16 AM

Rockstar didn't make us love Cash Card, to be honest. How many of total players actually feel "I just want to buy CC because I like Rockstar and I want to support them"?

Rockstar shove CC to us indirectly, just like those some of mobile games do. No they never directly tell us to buy, but we can feel the force to buy CC.

• Zwenkwiel likes this

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:48 AM

The glory days from December are back! for now :p

Spoiler

secrules2
  • secrules2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:10 AM

Copy and pasted from earlier due to the exact same thing.

Well, another night with not a single air strike. Shocker I know :sarcasm:. There was a whopping one merc called though so yeah the game hasn't changed at all with the new money in this regard IMO.

LoyalRockstarFanboy
  • LoyalRockstarFanboy

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:21 AM

Players actually using all of the available features in the game now? Boy, that sounds awful!

I never needed glitched money in order to use any of the available features... Your statement just proves that glitched money affects everyone.

-Bill

Your statement is essentially an oxymoron, moron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users