Quantcast

» «
Photo

Alot more bounties, mercenaries, muggers, airstrikes suddenly?

188 replies to this topic
Milesinho
  • Milesinho

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

Yep freeroam is going to turn back into a cluster f**k, cause all these wan**rs are to lazy to play the game as intended.

>Players actually using all of the available features in the game now? Boy, that sounds awful!

Also, ALL of the things OP listed ARE AS THE GAME INTENDED!

Smh. You "anti-glitchers" are so f*cking stupid. 

But you're supposed to earn the right to use them, not spam them crap out of them because you cheated your way to loads of money. Glitching is one thing, but then trying to justify is just silly.

• gizmonomono, Heists and 8up local like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:51 AM

Both money glitching method and the amount of money glitched doesn't affect other players in any offensive way. It's true.

However, the owner decide what to do with that money. 

If you're claiming that statement above, I can turn it around and say "Yet, the Cash Card buyers claim CC doesn't affect other players"

Do you like it? Is it fair? 

- luisniko

Cash cards are a way to buy GTA$ that does not violate the TOS.

Money glitching, which usually involves using a portion of the online features in a way that was not intended (in the "dead hooker" glitch, the feature is the garage arranger) does violate the TOS.

Just because you don't like the layout of how the money is distributed in the game gives you no right to willingly violate the TOS that you agreed to when joining GTA Online.

This isn't rocket science.

-Bill

Seriously. What are you talking about???

You were talking about A, I replied to that A, and then you talk about B....

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:14 AM

Yep freeroam is going to turn back into a cluster f**k, cause all these wan**rs are to lazy to play the game as intended.

>Players actually using all of the available features in the game now? Boy, that sounds awful!

Smh. You "anti-glitchers" are so f*cking stupid

Normally i don't care these glitcher-discussions... but yeah this time... im totally at your side :)

Using the features - isn't intended at all? - yet again WHO da f*ck can say how the game is intended to be played at all? o_O Did i miss something?

March 10th
  • March 10th

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:35 AM

Lol i haven't played all week, im waiting for r* to sort out all you cheating f*cks, then ill be back.

why you so butt hurt? Of course you don't see the down side because your an arrogant c*nt, suck it easy.

Mean while we are all hving fun playing while you act like my 3yo off in the corner.. One less cry-baby yelling "Glitcher" in the lobbies. I don't see the down side.. As a matter of fact thank you for not playing and i hope it stays that way.

GTAO is their cashcow, you dont kill a cash cow over stuff like this.

I'll take Forbes' word over yours as well... Losing $30.8 million in the quarter that their "cashcow" was released doesn't sound like much of a "cashcow" to me.
Problem is, people like you see the whole "2 billion in sales" and think that's all profit. You're not figuring in the 5 YEARS that it took to develop, design, code, etc, etc... Five years of money spent on salaries, among many other things, without making a dime back on it.
-Bill

Yes because GTA is the only game R* makes and without it all of them would be out on the streets..

Calm down bill. If you don't like glitches then don't play gta online, just play gta single player.

So, the people who violate the TOS should get to continue to play, while the ones who don't should "just play gta single player"...?
Seems like it should be the other way around.
-Bill

This here is just boohoo all the way through.. Sorry i don't understand baby talk, learn to speak in ur big boy voice already.

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

Smh. You "anti-glitchers" are so f*cking stupid

Normally i don't care these glitcher-discussions... but yeah this time... im totally at your side :)

Using the features - isn't intended at all? - yet again WHO da f*ck can say how the game is intended to be played at all? o_O Did i miss something?

dictators everywhere

• Chrunchip likes this

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:41 AM

You don't kill a cash cow because it sh*t in your garden
  • Pegassi Autobot likes this

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

See? This is what money and beer hats do to us!

-Cwinny
  • CarimboHanky and zapotist like this

SweetApples
  • SweetApples

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:30 AM

Why is everybody mad at glitchers because of it affecting other people in the game. If we all bought cash cards and had millions, and we were sending mercs. Muggers etc. what would people say then? Because if we bought the money, it would be legit.

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Ride or Die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:57 AM

It's times like this when we start to see hypocrisy everywhere

• Cwinny24 likes this

henryborked
  • henryborked

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:37 PM

There is always hypocrisy everywhere. Do as i say, don't do as I do... 

- name goes here

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Ride or Die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

There is always hypocrisy everywhere. Do as i say, don't do as I do... 

- name goes here

True, but I had a specific thing in mind

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

Some random player placed a bounty on me, it's ogre 9000!!!

Now to hide out in an invite only session...

Yeah, you better do that, or in your HOUSE!  Wouldn't want anyone stealing that money from you!  You earn it by going and playing by yourself my friend ;-)

I was playing as a new level 1 character (I skipped the tutorial), so...

The bastard also sent mercs after my level 1 character! :lol:

Now I'm playing as my level 87 character, so if I get a bounty, I'll probably go to the underground train stations in LS (which is nearly impossible as a low levelled character, as they only have a pistol). Riding a train would also be a good option, as is hiding out in an apartment! :p

But as I've said, I normally go to the "underground locations" around the map, such as the train stations in LS and the caves in Blaine County. If someone's after the bounty, you'll know.

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:59 PM

The only thing I saw playing last night was some tool thinking he could grief the server with a tank.  When the guy wasn't in a tank he would be in passive mode harassing people.  Solution...sticky bomb to the back of a suicide bomber, bam, tank gone.  Rinsed and repeated every time the guy tried getting his tank until he inevitably left the session.  

Just doing my part to keep my sessions fair for everyone ;-)

I really hope they keep the sticky bomb on your back so we can keep destroying tank grievers and wall-glitchers, they never see you coming!

• LordBattleBeard likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:03 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 17 July 2014 - 02:09 PM.

dead hookers are awesome XD

never thought I'd say that but everybody being rich has really livened up the game IMO.

edit: also this bill character seems like a real fun guy to have around at a party or something

real swell guy I'd say XD

Alarming
  • Alarming

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

Lol at "intended to play"

Going by that theory, everyone saying that can go to their car manufacture and go "give me free petrol so I can use your product the way it's intended".

They will go "if you can't afford to buy petrol(shark cards) get a job/better job(playing missions/races etc) until you can otherwise, don't purchase our product.

This crap about jobs having payments halved, that happened so far back that if your were playing in those days, what is there really left to buy that you need all these millions for anyway?

whookidd856
  • whookidd856

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:12 PM

Cut it all the fck out, with money or no money I'm still in lobbys smashing on ppl, with my smg and my grotti, ohhh fckin well, if u don't like it leave but I won't stop. I go through every name in the lobby 1 by 1 . Fckin them up, we do it consistently
Ps3 by the way. Get at me if you wanna join lmao

-whookidd856 psn

Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:19 PM

u broke

whookidd856
  • whookidd856

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

u broke

Lmao nah I went from 300k to 12million over night, so that don't sound right. I use no tanks no jets, free aim only,
Adam u can always add me for a personal ass whoopin.

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

See? This is what money and beer hats do to us!

-Cwinny

Klirlee dis iz becawz of moneh, beeer haets, n specyul teez doo 2 uz! Ermuhgurd. Thiz izn't rokked scyence!

Gleetcerrs iz sourss off problum in gee tee ay unlyne!

- luisniko

• Sayuri likes this

nicky9499
  • nicky9499

Law Abiding Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:45 PM

oh pipe down Bill. noone cares lol.

>people glitch
>get wiped
THEY'LL JUST GLITCH AGAIN

jesus lol

Unless this time, the servers stay offline permanently...

There's gonna come a point where R* is just gonna say "f*ck it" and stop supporting the project altogether.

-Bill

Wow, I've come across many a far-fetched doomsday theory but this one takes the cake.

KingJohn
  • KingJohn

♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:05 PM

Lol at "intended to play"

Going by that theory, everyone saying that can go to their car manufacture and go "give me free petrol so I can use your product the way it's intended".

They will go "if you can't afford to buy petrol(shark cards) get a job/better job(playing missions/races etc) until you can otherwise, don't purchase our product.

This crap about jobs having payments halved, that happened so far back that if your were playing in those days, what is there really left to buy that you need all these millions for anyway?

You are aware that R* adds more content to buy right?  Even if you have bought everything currently released, more is definitely going to come out in the future.

VictinisRage
  • VictinisRage

Anti_Hero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:20 PM

oh pipe down Bill. noone cares lol.

>people glitch
>get wiped
THEY'LL JUST GLITCH AGAIN

jesus lol

Unless this time, the servers stay offline permanently...

There's gonna come a point where R* is just gonna say "f*ck it" and stop supporting the project altogether.

-Bill

And lose money? They won't. Trust me on that.

Lol i haven't played all week, im waiting for r* to sort out all you cheating f*cks, then ill be back.

Probably need to wait until GTA 6 then :) lel

Hank Beist
  • Hank Beist

beepboopbop

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

...Yet, the money glitchers claim that glitched money doesn't affect other players...

-Bill

its not glitched money... its exploited money. BIG difference.

an example of 'glitched' money would be all the money being shared around by hackers during the 'Billionare Days', just sharing/placing bounties with insane values.

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

Free modes always been a cluster-f*ck, now however people all have more explosives...

Oh wait. I have explosives too! (Although not really as I've not been on GTA V for 2 weeks now, therefore not using the glitch at all), so I guess I'll just use them myself.

Dan_Houser_Official
  • Dan_Houser_Official

I am dan houser pls buy shark cards

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

...Yet, the money glitchers claim that glitched money doesn't affect other players...

-Bill

bill, stop being paranoid and grow a pair

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:37 PM

@bill
Ok so you sy people dont have a reasonable solutionand people would still glitch money blah blah.

Let me give you some sorowwing facts
FACT: all missions paid full before cash cards were released
FACT: cash cards weren't around the first 4 patches
FACT: even sh*tty gerald missions payed 9k
FACT: in the same update cash cards were released mission payouts were cut for replays, race winnings and dm winnings were cut. Hell even parachuting was cut. You used to get 10k for a short parachute win. My friend made 3 mill legit off parachuting in a week while doing other things.
FACT:5 minutes of rooftop rumble a repetitive and boring mission gets you 18k but a fun 10 minute simeon mission chasers or atv steal gives you 1500
How is that balanced?

The problem with the micro transaction buisness model is that in every game that has it its a repetitive slog (except for world of tanks they did it right)
Sure if you have lots of time and dont mind playing base invaders rooftop rumble coveted potshot cco3 over and over its easy to make money.
As for the arguement well free roam isnt the meat and potatoes of the game and goofing off there isnt how you are supposed to play I disagree. If it wasnt a central part why not have it like gta iv. Seperate lobbies for everything? Everythong revolves around the freeroam in this game.
  • JWitfield, Zwenkwiel, Awesom-0 and 1 other like this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Last: LSPD tint on the Sawed Off Shotgun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:43 PM

derp derp glitching doesn't affect other players derp derp.
clearly.

not to worry though, all these cheaters stand out like a sore thumb.

speaking of which, thats how mine is getting with all the hitting of that report button! :)

I haven't hit that report button at all. But vigilante justice however, I've been stealing dead hookers from other players cars when they appear in my garage and trash any of my vehicles. 

p.s. Can we still get that badge from Rockstar for reporting glitchers? R* offered to Deputize people who reported the glitchers during the billionaire days.

Sayuri
  • Sayuri

🌊#BuySayonaraSurfboardonItunes🌊

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

derp derp glitching doesn't affect other players derp derp.
clearly.

not to worry though, all these cheaters stand out like a sore thumb.
speaking of which, thats how mine is getting with all the hitting of that report button! :)

Better get used to playing normal I guess. With boring ass lobbies where everyone is just coming back from RR

@bill
Ok so you sy people dont have a reasonable solutionand people would still glitch money blah blah.

FACT: in the same update cash cards were released mission payouts were cut for replays, race winnings and dm winnings were cut. Hell even parachuting was cut. You used to get 10k for a short parachute win. My friend made 3 mill legit off parachuting in a week while doing other things.
FACT:5 minutes of rooftop rumble a repetitive and boring mission gets you 18k but a fun 10 minute simeon mission chasers or atv steal gives you 1500
How is that balanced?

The problem with the micro transaction buisness model is that in every game that has it its a repetitive slog (except for world of tanks they did it right)
Sure if you have lots of time and dont mind playing base invaders rooftop rumble coveted potshot cco3 over and over its easy to make money.
As for the arguement well free roam isnt the meat and potatoes of the game and goofing off there isnt how you are supposed to play I disagree. If it wasnt a central part why not have it like gta iv. Seperate lobbies for everything? Everythong revolves around the freeroam in this game.

Quantity over quality

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:00 PM Edited by luisniko, 17 July 2014 - 07:02 PM.

@bill
How is that balanced?

How Rockstar fanboys will reply:

"No. That's how it's supposed to be. It's actually balanced. Rockstar is a company, so they want money. Cash Card is fine. If you don't like it, don't buy. You don't have to buy everything in the game. Stop seeing the negative, Rockstar has been giving us free dlcs and raised Survival payout to 30k. If you don't like the game, quit it."

- Rockstar Fanboy Association
  • Zwenkwiel, Awesom-0, mr toasterbutt and 1 other like this

Alarming
  • Alarming

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by Alarming, 17 July 2014 - 09:21 PM.

How glitchers will reply

"It costs me $50'000 each time I play in free mode and I'm too sh*t/lazy to play a few missions etc to earn double that money in 20-30 minutes. Instead I'll blame shark cards in stead of admitting I'm crap"

Rockstar pathetic society I mean glitcher society.

Now if you want a game where you basically need to pay money to win, get clash of clans and level up to level 9 or above. You need to virtually play 6 hours a day to get enough gold for one item to level up to level 9 ability. It's grossing over a million a day. Gta is no where near that and your not forced to buy unlike in CoC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users