Quantcast

» «
Photo

Alot more bounties, mercenaries, muggers, airstrikes suddenly?

188 replies to this topic
Judge Judy
  • Judge Judy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:16 AM

You guys do realize that Bill is just a troll right?

- Intentionally ends all his posts with -Bill to aggravate people

- Goes against the majority to generate the maximum amount of responses

- Speaks down to people to ensure responses

- Responds in an arrogant way to every single post he receives

- Tries way to hard to be obviously hypocritical to generate responses

Unless you can actually proove this, I'd keep my mouth shut. From what I've read it sounds like you just don't like him, which is your business, but don't slander him with claims your can't proove.

• .R3b3L, Heists and Agent_Ace like this

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:26 AM

It's all the hookers fault!
  • Judge Judy likes this

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:32 AM

Yeah, because napalming people repeatedly after they spawn is how the game is intended to be played. Or dropping a f*cking funfair on them.

All you little kids do not have enough f*cking brains in your heads to play properly, so you have to resort to cheating in order to win. I can not wait to see all you little kids getting your karma. Just FYI, I report every cheater I see, and all illegal deathmatches where everyone's trapped in a pen and one person gets a minigun. Got rid of 7 of those so far, you're welcome.

• Heists likes this

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:48 AM

I wish someone would send a mugger after me, still waiting for that bastard trophy.

Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:00 AM

ALL YOU FAgs Are JEALOUS I GOT chrome HEARSE WIT ALL DA MODS

• serpentoflight and teagle like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

That badass milf from Vault 111

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:52 AM

...Yet, the money glitchers claim that glitched money doesn't affect other players...

-Bill

Both money glitching method and the amount of money glitched doesn't affect other players in any offensive way. It's true.

However, the owner decide what to do with that money. 

If you're claiming that statement above, I can turn it around and say "Yet, the Cash Card buyers claim CC doesn't affect other players"

Do you like it? Is it fair? 

- luisniko

• godziller likes this

ktek01
  • ktek01

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:53 AM

I came in at the end of the billionaire days and loved the chaos even though I didnt have any of the money. Now its back, and as much fun as I remember. Im not sure how Rockstar "intended" us to play, but Im pretty sure they didnt give us guns and fast cars to go around showing off the latest shoes I got at Ponsonboys. "Only had to grind RR for a week to get them!"

• KingJohn likes this

Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

i got a cchrome hearse

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:07 AM

Isn't that self explanatory? Because they are fundamentally opposed to F2P as a model (for plenty of legitimate reasons as gamers) and therefore refuse to pander to microtransactions, but still want the stuff in the game. I don't know how else to expand on that. Obviously you can say "you can earn everything in the game yourself without glitching", but that ignores the fact entirely that the game is set up to encourage monetisation; why would shark cards even exist if it was so easy to earn loads of money and buy everything you want? It provides an easy route to GTA$ at the cost of real life $, alternatively you need to have a f*ckload of free time. Plenty of people see that type of bullsh*t as ruining the fun element of gaming; making games a repetitive slog or grind to progress unless you cough up. Do I even need to say the words "rooftop rumble"?

You don't like cash cards? don't buy them. It's simple. Personally, I don't mind cash cards, but I haven't bought one, either... Haven't needed or wanted to. No real reason to. As much as everyone whines and complains about how hard it is to make money in the game, it really isn't, at least not if you're doing things to actually make money. I can play how little I want, not feel the "need" to grind or buy cash cards and still make money. As far as "Rooftop Rumble," I personally haven't played it in over two months and quite honestly, hardly play missions, unless when I choose to.

Funny that you complain about the game being "a repetitive slog or grind," when that's all that glitching for money is. Hell, for money glitchers, the dead hooker glitch is their "Rooftop Rumble." The only differences are, it is quicker, pays better and... Oh, yeah... Violates the TOS. The third one is what I have the problem with.

Since the start of the month, most of my time has been in freeroam, searching for the Special Crates. Even there, I still can manage to end my gaming session with more money than I had when I started it. Money can't be that hard to make, if I can do it in a freeroam session with other players trying to gun me down at every turn.

Bill, mate, you're just not getting the whole F2P design scenario. I'm going to be patient, but please actually take what i'm saying on board. If the game was subscription or even a one off standalone game, not F2P, monetisation wouldn't affect gameplay nearly as much, because the monetisation element would be separate, and therefore gameplay would simply be balanced according to what is most fun for players.

As it stands, gameplay is heavily affected by monetisation (low mission payouts, high cost of ammo, items etc, all the stuff people complain about on this forum every day) because, and I emphasise this point, it is necessary by design in order for them to effectively encourage people to purchase digital currency. That's a simple concept. Unless people have an incentive to purchase GTA$, I.e. by not having enough GTA$ for stuff they want, then Rockstar make no money from microtransactions. With subscription or standalone games, you pay the entry fee and the game is simply designed as is "best" for players; you know, a game! f*ck me, a game! Something you play to have fun!

As I said in my earlier post, no matter what system R* had implemented, people would have bitched and used it as an excuse to glitch money. Probably many of the same people. Instead of "everything's too expensive," "payouts are too low," or "I bought the game, I'll do what I want," the excuses would simply change to "everything's too expensive," "payouts are too low," or "I bought a subscription, I'll do what I want."

So, payouts, costs etc would more than likely be vastly different. Obviously i'm not saying every job would pay 100k, because that would ruin the RPG/progression element of the gameplay, but progress wouldn't be tied to monetisation; therefore, the game would be balanced as was simply best for gameplay. If players said making money was too easy, they could lower payouts. If it was too hard, simply raise them. With F2P, they want it to be a horrible slog to get anywhere so you're incentivised to purchase $. Your whole line of thinking is flawed and missing this crucial point.

I can't say people wouldn't still find glitches and exploit them, but that's the same in every single game that has ever existed! People glitch in Skyrim, people glitched all the gold bars out of the vault in Fallout NV: Dead Money and they're single player games! The point is, people would feel less compelled to glitch because the game should be fun enough without resorting to it, which it would be if it wasn't tied to microtransactions. Currently, doing some missions can take 15-20 minutes and pay about 8k! People feel like they are being short changed for their time; they are herded and cajoled into spending money because the game makes it arbitrarily hard to progress. F2P is a bullsh*t system and I f*cking hate what it will turn gaming into if people don't get wise to it.

You could double, triple, even quadruple payouts and cut the price in half for everything and people would still bitch about prices being too high, payouts being too low and glitching money because they will deem that 5 minutes worth of gameplay should pay them more than a million GTA$. Yes, that's an exaggeration, but we always hear money glitchers bitch about payouts being too low and things costing too much, but you never hear them propose a well, thought out acceptable payout/cost balance. That's because they don't have one... All they know is "I can glitch more money quicker."

Besides, with the exception of the Valentine's and Independence DLC, why the major rust to have EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY? They glitch millions, tens of millions, hundereds of millions, some even billions and then, when a new update comes out, ten minutes later, they're back on here bitching about being bored or having "nothing fun to do" or "why doesn't R* give us more stuff to buy," apparently forgetting that R* DID give them something new... They just blew threw and bought it all already. Then, they wonder why R* doesn't give them more stuff that they can blow through and buy, or release new things like heists, so that they can figure out how to f*ck those up and glitch even more money for themselves.

R* could have made this game a lot harder to get GTA$ if they really wanted to. They could have charged a subscription fee, charged to join the Social Club, join a crew, put real money price tags on in game items (like a tank, for example) making that the only way to get them. They could have charged for each individual DLC and then STILL had it cost GTA$ in order to "buy" it ingame, like WoW does, on top of many other things that I haven't even thought of.

But instead, R* simply gave everyone the OPTION of buying ingame cash for their character. If they wanted it, cool... If not, no biggie. On top of that, R* also holds (pretty much) monthly "weekend events" to celebrate whatever new DLC was in that month's update. They offer multipliers to money, RP, discounts on things, etc, etc. They don't have to, but they do... naturally, for the most part, the money glitchers sh*t on those efforts, too.

In the end, I think it's a pretty fair system. As I said, if I can make money in freeroam sessions, it could certainly be much worse. No, I can't go into a freeroam room, go all John Rambo, blowing and anything and everything up that moves with an RPG and I'm not gonna be a zillionaire at the end of the session, but more often than not, I stay in the black, even if I do get in a gunfight or five.

With the hats, you're still clinging to a bullsh*t argument Bill. They were meant to be rare. It's a PVP game. Why have you bizarrely appointed yourself as this high authority on what constitutes "balance" with the hats? They were a special item, yeah some players never saw one, some players saw one but got shot going for it, some players got 10. What's your point here? That everyone (Bill) should have everything they want if they say so, or disagree with how Rockstar implemented it? Then go and glitch and stop being so f*cking uptight about it! That's what everyone else is doing that hates the money system. You glitched for the hats, you just can't accept that it's the exact same thing everyone else is doing because you've got this arsehole superiority thing going on.

It's the same sh*t Bill. You're being a hypocrite, and with it trying to criticise other people for doing the exact same sh*t you did. "I didn't like what Rockstar did, so I glitched". With you it's the hats, with others it's the way money works. There's fundamentally no difference. Go on about "it doesn't affect anyone else" all you like, neither does anyone glitching money for cars or clothes or gun tints, they're all cosmetic, but you try and take this bullsh*t moral high ground. "Oh but they can sell cars" you're just avoiding the point and pulling out another bullsh*t deflection.

If anything, what you did was worse in terms of "honour", everyone has access to the same things with money, not everybody, like you said, got the chance to get a hat. So you devalued one of the rarest in-game items and then have the audacity to start throwing accusations around to other people about "rockstar won't bother with the game any more if people glitch" blab blab. I'm not remotely having that.

I never said that "I didn't like what Rockstar did," I simply said that the process wasn't balanced, as you claimed. No, I'm not the "high authority" on balance, but I'll bet that if you asked everyone if putting 5 items in special crates while not guaranteeing that we'd get one of the items that we didn't already have (or at least get to keep and trade the duplicate item(s)) that's not exactly fair. Since you like comparing it to money glitching, that would be like having $8 million GTA$ in your account after glitching, then buying a $100 shark card, only to have the game basically say "Well, you already have $8 mil in your account, no need to give you the other $8 mil."

I also never said that "not everyone has a chance to get a hat." Quite the contrary. I said "some players could go the entire period without seeing a special Crate Drop," indicating that the process isn't "balanced," as you said it was. Not everyone has an EQUAL chance to get the hats, that I can agree with... Which only strengthens the point that the process is not balanced.

By using the strategy I did in getting those 10 special crates, I certainly gave myself a better chance to get them than a player like pandorda85, because he diddn't take his focus away from blowing everyone and everything up. As a result, I saw more special crates and as a resut of having more chances, I collected more. That's strategy (and to be honest, probably some luck) but has zero to do with swapping characters.

Some people got one special crate and then swapped characters to get all of the rest of the items, having no intentions of collecting anymore crates. Some even got the hats/shirt simply by swapping characters, having no intentions of getting anything at all... I've actually had it happen to me a few times tonight while playing. In the end, I collected 10 special crates and possess 10 special items advertised in those special crates. Unless I missed something, there is no advertisement on the garage arranger for duplicating cars.

Finally, it just so happened that while I was playing in a freeroam session (for maybe an hour) while typing this, another special crate notice came went and was dropped... Could have taken it myself for #11, but helped a friend collect it instead, so if you're actually looking for them, they'll show up.

-Bill

TheDexter626
  • TheDexter626

Meh

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

I've been reading this thread. Imo glitchers glitch and anti-glitchers play Simeons sh*tty car missions and grinding RR. It doesn't matter how people make money to me. There is only one thing that this game is all about. HAVING FUN If somebody is annoying you switch sessions. If every single server has "bad people" , take your finger from your ass and go to INVITE ONLY .

Ahh , btw .

Hey " - Bill " !
You are so fcking annoying ! Go clean your room so everyone just might not to kill you..
Btw. Trevor has something to say to you ;) ;) ;)

https://youtube.com/...h?v=zeMuJbn_OhA

Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

i have a chrome hearse

secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:12 AM

Played for about three hours in several lobby's and still didn't see an air strike or a merc called in. Theory busted IMO.

• Sir Michael likes this

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

Both money glitching method and the amount of money glitched doesn't affect other players in any offensive way. It's true.

However, the owner decide what to do with that money. 

If you're claiming that statement above, I can turn it around and say "Yet, the Cash Card buyers claim CC doesn't affect other players"

Do you like it? Is it fair? 

- luisniko

Cash cards are a way to buy GTA$ that does not violate the TOS.

Money glitching, which usually involves using a portion of the online features in a way that was not intended (in the "dead hooker" glitch, the feature is the garage arranger) does violate the TOS.

Just because you don't like the layout of how the money is distributed in the game gives you no right to willingly violate the TOS that you agreed to when joining GTA Online.

This isn't rocket science.

-Bill
  • Heists likes this

n0tj0sh33
  • n0tj0sh33

H20 Lean Same Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

I think its pretty funny some kids actually have to glitch to get chrome cars and then actually feel proud HAHA.

• Heists and secrules2 like this

Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:24 AM

i got a chrome hearse

n0tj0sh33
  • n0tj0sh33

H20 Lean Same Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

I got an ultra chrome hearse beat that.

TheDexter626
  • TheDexter626

Meh

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

I destroy every chrome car i see , beat that
  • Orra likes this

n0tj0sh33
  • n0tj0sh33

H20 Lean Same Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

I got a chrome horse doe

Mion
  • Mion

KingKoolaid

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

WALLS
OF
TEXTS

I cannot

I think its pretty funny some kids actually have to glitch to get chrome cars and then actually feel proud HAHA.

inbred

n0tj0sh33
  • n0tj0sh33

H20 Lean Same Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

Must be hard to read for you eh?

Mion
  • Mion

KingKoolaid

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:37 AM Edited by Yura'ndGames, 17 July 2014 - 07:37 AM.

I'll rather have a tl;dr than a 5 paragraph essay saying the same thing

"ultra chrome hearse"
Inbred.

n0tj0sh33
  • n0tj0sh33

H20 Lean Same Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:39 AM

Right so making a joke means you must be inbred great logic there champ.

Mion
  • Mion

KingKoolaid

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

sounds like someone a 9 year old would say

KingJohn
  • KingJohn

♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:09 AM

Yeah, because napalming people repeatedly after they spawn is how the game is intended to be played. Or dropping a f*cking funfair on them.

All you little kids do not have enough f*cking brains in your heads to play properly, so you have to resort to cheating in order to win. I can not wait to see all you little kids getting your karma. Just FYI, I report every cheater I see, and all illegal deathmatches where everyone's trapped in a pen and one person gets a minigun. Got rid of 7 of those so far, you're welcome.

SNITCHES-GET-STITCHES.jpg

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:24 AM

...Yet, the money glitchers claim that glitched money doesn't affect other players...-Bill

Players actually using all of the available features in the game now? Boy, that sounds awful!

"Using" and "excessively using" are two different things.

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Killer of Idiots with Trainers

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:26 AM

Since we are all signing our names at the end of everything we say... here is mine..

-JWitfield

And to the guy who said he isn't playing because of glitches..

Ya no f*cks given for you.. There is a short pier over there.. You should go take a long walk on it..

-JWitfield

And as stated, The game is supposed to be played as intended now get over it..

-Jwitfield

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetish Monster

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:27 AM Edited by OriginalCharacter, 17 July 2014 - 08:27 AM.

don't care

i have money to do what i want

what i wanna do shouldn't effect anyone else's game experience

if it does, then eat sh*t

stay pist

idc

-Jay Leno

Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

I destroy every chrome car i see , beat that

u gonna get the cap homie

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Ride or Die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

There hasn't been more mercs/bounties/muggers etc than normal in my free roam sessions

MadeBrazen
  • MadeBrazen

Valiantly Hearty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:02 AM

TIGTA mofo. 

Kill or be killed. 

Best stop typing up those essay length replies, Bill - wanna save what little cartilage you got left in yo fingers as you're gonna need to be sharp out there. 

-Willy. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users