Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you honestly even play this game anymore?

297 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you play this game anymore? (220 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you?

1. Yes I do. (146 votes [66.36%])

Percentage of vote: 66.36%

2. No not anymore. (74 votes [33.64%])

Percentage of vote: 33.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Diamond Dogs
  • Diamond Dogs

Life is Complicated...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:34 PM Edited by The_Ghost, 11 June 2015 - 01:36 PM.

So you're the reason that led to the foundation of "The Official B*tch and Moan Topic" thread.

No. The root of cause of that thread is people that suck at the game and decided to whine about it instead of doing the right thing which is...

Shut up and play something else.

Strange logic you have there pal. If someone doesn't like the lack of criminal activities, overbearing nature of GTAO etc that means they suck at it? 

The only thing I agree with is playing something else. Every time I play GTA V I usually get bored of it and go back to playing GTA IV.

Lol I was thinking the same thing earlier, I too was wondering what kind of stupid logic it was. 

Me too....I recently played V on my PS4, quickly got bored of it and went back to playing IV. 
I played GTAO with friends for 3 hours today. I got bored of IV in 2013 and sold it. Seemed like stupid logic to play that inferior game again. IMO.

Yeah if you like GTAO better than SP it's fine, but saying that everything that don't agree with your opinion always suck. It's not right and it's seems to be unlogical. It seems that everything sucks to you other than the "Holy Grail of GTA Online."

SuperGTFan
  • SuperGTFan

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:41 PM

Feeding the troll again, huh?

Diamond Dogs
  • Diamond Dogs

Life is Complicated...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:51 PM

Feeding the troll again, huh?

I love feeding trolls!!!  ;)

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:17 PM

Not SP. So I am done with this section. It's a shame everyone including the mod over here is allowed to insult. Don't appreciate being called a troll either. I won't be back. Enjoy your stay in SP.

SuperGTFan
  • SuperGTFan

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:18 PM

Gonna miss you, man.

RedMachete
  • RedMachete

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:33 PM Edited by RedMachete, 11 June 2015 - 02:34 PM.

Everytime I play the witcher 3 I just find myself terribly bored and I go back to gta

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:35 PM

Not SP. So I am done with this section. It's a shame everyone including the mod over here is allowed to insult. Don't appreciate being called a troll either. I won't be back. Enjoy your stay in SP.

So it's perfectly fine for you to say people "suck " at GTA V then if they don't like it? You're such a hypocrite. It's actually sad how you expect sympathy when you bring it on yourself.

Oh well. Please close the door on the way out.
  • Ciaran likes this

ZDogN7
  • ZDogN7

I f*cking love steak

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:37 PM

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:51 PM

Everytime I play the witcher 3 I just find myself terribly bored and I go back to gta

joker-1.gif

• daliakiller likes this

fac316
  • fac316

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:56 PM

Can't say I've played in 3 weeks b/c I made a pact that if no SP DLC comes I'm done with video games for good. It feels so good to have a life.

• saintsrow likes this

RedMachete
  • RedMachete

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:49 PM Edited by RedMachete, 11 June 2015 - 07:06 PM.

joker-1.gif

Yeah I don't understand the appeal of the witcher 3 at all?

CarlitoDorito
  • CarlitoDorito

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:05 PM Edited by CarlitoDorito, 11 June 2015 - 07:08 PM.

I'm still playing it, All these months later. Apparently it has something I like. In between bits of IV too, the difference is surprising.
  • ugotsmoked and Lowi like this

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:21 PM

Or it's just that they're good, memorable titles.

It could be because of modding...

Yet all the players are on PC...

Mojave Courier
  • Mojave Courier

Let's Drop the Beat!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:23 PM

Christ you are fishing for a reason to whine today ain't ya?

Given that another member, too, knows about the interview, you need to look and ask yourself first?

Give me a link then, i'll reconsider.

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:25 PM

joker-1.gif

Not of fan of RPG's I guess or at least fantasy RPG's, I guess? I mean I'm not that far in it...but I think it's pretty fun.

SuperGTFan
  • SuperGTFan

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:39 PM

It received a 10 from Gamespot, that's something.

CheckOutMyMixtape666
  • CheckOutMyMixtape666

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:25 AM Edited by CheckOutMyMixtape666, 12 June 2015 - 03:29 AM.

Nope. Picked up The Witcher 3, and haven't looked back. A game with:
A larger map
Better and longer story
Tons of side activities
Superior AI,
Better cities, towns, and countryside
Better weather
Focus on single player
NPCs that are actually alive and have full 24 hour cycles
Better game engine
There's no damn way I'm sticking around and waiting on Cockstar's greedy ass to finally acknowledge me. I'd rather kill monsters and f*ck bitches than to travel San Andreas and watch every person smoke and text before calling the cops over me standing still for 4 seconds.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:33 AM

Christ you are fishing for a reason to whine today ain't ya?

Given that another member, too, knows about the interview, you need to look and ask yourself first?
Give me a link then, i'll reconsider.
You could have easily googled the key words.
Anyways ...

Why Dan Houser believes GTA Online fixes Rockstar's online woes
  • Mojave Courier likes this

6AR HC gsc
  • 6AR HC gsc

Asshole

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:41 AM Edited by 6AR HC gsc, 12 June 2015 - 08:18 AM.

This part of the interview is relevant:

Spoiler

Previous GTA titles multiplayer components were not focused on enough because single-player was too much fun / had too much content in the first place

GTA 5's SP is meant to be something to get used to the game and learn how it works before diving into online to play the "real" game as intended by R* this time around

The fact that most people bothered w online for "2 minutes" to never return to that part of the game in previous titles may have something to do with those players rather quick realization that they've just spawned into a public playgrounds sandbox full of bratty toddlers flinging poo at each other w both hands while screaming and kicking incessantly - not because SP has "too much contend" - seems to not have crossed his mind at all...

If anything the "too much contend" SP of GTA in previous titles made most players anticipate and thus spend money on the next release as well

• Choco Taco, Osho, theGTAking101 and 2 others like this

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:20 AM

Rockstar is just making up a bunch of crap observation so that they can actually pretend to have a strong case in the way they want to focus even more on Online eventually.
Its not surprising to see why many players around here speak the same bullsh*t like Dan, and assume that SP doesn't sell on its own without a strong multiplayer support, and the developers are taking the advantage of this as well, to influence the game development, as per their needs and desire and blaming everything over the fans.
Rockstar are the biggest liars that many don't realise yet. They keep secrecy and silence just to avoid being pulled up, and questioned for bullsh*t that they speak. Its always at the last moment such interviews pop up after they have all the pre orders well received. If I knew about this then I wouldn't pre order V at all on the suspicion of SP being shafted for Online.
Smart Rockstar strategy. f*ckers.
  • Cutter De Blanc and A.O.D.88 like this

JoeM
  • JoeM

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:48 AM

All I wanted from online, was to be able to co-op in single player with 2 mates.

So we could have each played as one of the 3 protags, not sure how it would have worked but it could have been great.

RedMachete
  • RedMachete

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:06 AM

joker-1.gif

Not of fan of RPG's I guess or at least fantasy RPG's, I guess? I mean I'm not that far in it...but I think it's pretty fun.
Yeah I love the fallout series but I've never really been into the fantasy genre, most people seem to love it anyway.

Niko Montana
  • Niko Montana

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:53 PM Edited by thedriver111, 12 June 2015 - 08:54 PM.

Yes, I still play SP. On next gen/PC it's much more fun with all the new content.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

I officially love Karen Daniels

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:51 PM

I'm slowly drifting away from this game. I actually started playing Skyrim last night. Planning on deleting all of my save files from Dragon Age Origins (Including Skyrim), and start from the beginning.

My annoyance of this game is escalating to the point where I need to take a break from this game for a while.

SuperGTFan
  • SuperGTFan

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:03 PM

I'm slowly drifting away from this game. I actually started playing Skyrim last night. Planning on deleting all of my save files from Dragon Age Origins (Including Skyrim), and start from the beginning.

My annoyance of this game is escalating to the point where I need to take a break from this game for a while.

10/10, like Skyrim, but with sarcasm.

LordRaijin
  • LordRaijin

I officially love Karen Daniels

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:09 PM

Skyrim has it's flaws, but it's still a good game IMO.

SuperGTFan
  • SuperGTFan

Big Homie

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:31 PM

Skyrim has it's flaws, but it's still a good game IMO.
That was actually a quote from a Gamespot video, in which the main guy is selling his review. It's golden! 😆

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

Wanna play with me on PS4? Add me: rph_brasil

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:42 PM

Yes...Because in order to launch online without waiting for over 2 hours, i have to start from a solo or invite only session.
I also use SP to test drive new DLC cars for free.
Besides that, I'm stuck at 90,4% of completion in this game but i don't see the point of keep going and reach 100%, I mean, we get UFOs and hunt a wanna be Big foot and what else?

...At least in Vice City we got that lousy T-Shirt....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users