anyone one else trying to get 100 per cent right now

34 replies to this topic
kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:25 PM

Finally getting round to it. Finding those spaceship parts is a bitch I already had like 20 found now using the YouTube guide don't know which ones I've found and not found lol. Rest has been fun tho. So anyway have ye guys got 100 per cent already?

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:56 PM

Got it months ago. Kevin, You know there's a map of Collectibles on Social Club? It shows what you have collected and those you haven't. Made searching Spaceship parts and Letter scraps MUCH easier. Just click on the Words Found/Not found over the map in "Checklist" section.

• ocd and JRock462 like this

TehTacoGuy
  • TehTacoGuy

Half taco, half human.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

Got it months ago. The collectibles take the longest, but they aren't hard. GTA V is probably one of the easiest games to 100%.

• fac316 and JetsRLove like this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

No.
Seriously, don't you get tired and bored playing GTA V?
I'd happily try getting 100% in GTA VC or even GTA 2 than playing GTA V, and then fall asleep again.
The only way I can put myself in the right mood for another walkthrough is by playing on PC.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

Got it some weeks ago, along with the platinum tophy.

JRock462
  • JRock462

The Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

Not yet..I'm collecting space ship parts now and there are still misc missions i have to do. Idk how I'm going to get to 100%. I barely get enough time to play the damn game.

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Keep calm and remember my... Uhhh NAMEEEE

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

Got it like 2/3 months ago, the only thing I do in GTA V now is rampage and doing some part at the thread called '' San Andreas Hitmen'' but outside of that, I don't play games as much as I did before. The collectibles are one of the hardest parts about 100%

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:43 PM

Haven't done it. Don't have online so I'm trying to milk the game and take it slow.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Laying low in Alderney City

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

No, I've stopped at 92%. No point to it, since I'm gonna get the PS4 version, I'd just have to find all that crap again. I'll wait to search a more beautiful world.  

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

Yeah this was 100% back in October.  Next time I get to 100% is when all DLC's/Patches completely stop and I can enjoy a semi-bug free game with everything that was intended to be in it in the first place.

Also, GTA V is the easiest in the series to get to 100%, besides TLaD and TBoGT, but these aren't "full" games.  And I just did my second playthrough of III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS these past 3 months.  All 5 Complete to 100% with 0 cheats, 0 deaths, 0 busted, 0 missions failed in 3 months.  I only die or fail a mission if it's required to obtain a proof vehicle, since I am a collector, it's mandatory.

GrandTheftAddict91
  • GrandTheftAddict91

Professional Dodo Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:37 PM

I achieved 100% like two days after GTA: Online went live, I figured with I would just work on going for the 100% while all the bugs/glitches that plagued the launch of the online were ironed out. I'm more than likely going to go for 100% again when it launches on next-gen.

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:39 AM

Got it months ago. Kevin, You know there's a map of Collectibles on Social Club? It shows what you have collected and those you haven't. Made searching Spaceship parts and Letter scraps MUCH easier. Just click on the Words Found/Not found over the map in "Checklist" section.

I found out about this awesome feature after I hit 100% lol.

Capital
  • Capital

Generic Goon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:44 AM

No and I'm not going to try either. I remember on GTA VC etc I used to do it all by myself was good fun while finishing the story.

I just don't see what it gives me besides the bigfoot mission which wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Maybe we're just sleepwalking....

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:06 AM

Finally getting round to it. Finding those spaceship parts is a bitch I already had like 20 found now using the YouTube guide don't know which ones I've found and not found lol. Rest has been fun tho. So anyway have ye guys got 100 per cent already?

I did it twice.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:08 AM

No. I've never 100%ed any GTA actually. The only game I got 100% in was LA Noire because it wasn't that hard.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:36 AM

I got it already. Games been out for a year. Bit late bro.

fac316
  • fac316

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:42 AM

I'm gonna try on the weekend, gotta start over fresh. IT sucks b/c some of the story missions really really suck (scouting the port cough)

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:09 AM

Dude this just helped me so much. I was going for 100% but then wasn't really feeling the spaceship parts. Im going to do it now

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:05 AM

Yeah like the others, I got it about 2-3 weeks after launch.. extremely easy honestly which is a disappointment considering it's the "biggest" game in the series.

• SonOfLiberty, fac316 and Kampret like this

hitrho5
  • hitrho5

The Big Red

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:46 AM

I'm at 98.8% right now. I just need to do the stunt jumps, which I'll save for a weekend when I have nothing better to do.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"You know what T? I'm getting too old for this non sens

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:56 AM

Got it 4 months ago.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:45 AM Edited by Awesom-0, 17 July 2014 - 10:11 AM.

I haven't even bothered with some of the things required for 100%

-Collect all 50 letter scraps.   Like i really want to waste my time collecting 50 pieces of paper. I thought i was playing Grand Theft Auto, not f*cking Slenderman.

- Complete 25/50 stunt jumps.   Really hard to do stunt jumps when your camera is about half a mile away from you while you car is spinning like crazy and you're worried if you're gonna blow up from the impact when you fall. Its even worse when you're trying to do stunts on a motorcycle.

And the worst part of it all is that the rewards suck. an ugly 100% t-shirt for Franklin, a new Strangers and Freaks mission, and three UFO spawns. I would of preferred infinite ammo.

Those are probably the worst things ever required to do for 100%. It's almost as bad as the "shoot 200 pigeons" in GTAIV. The only GTA's that I've gotten 100% in is the Episodes of Liberty City. (TLAD and TBoGT) It just sucks that the infinite ammo reward is glitched in this game. You would think that R* would of fixed that glitch.

• fac316 and Osho like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

It just sucks that the infinite ammo reward is glitched in this game. You would think that R* would of fixed that glitch.

It's not infinite ammo, nor is GTA IV Infinite Ammo.  The only rewards for 100% in IV/TLaD/TBoGT is the removal of the ammo cap.  So you can go into Ammunation and buy 9999 grenades and bullets for all weapons, however, once you save the game, turn it off, and reload, the ammo goes back to the usual low amount.

The entire HD Era for 100% rewards and my favorite, proof vehicles, has been nerfed.  It's not very fun anymore or rewarding, that's for sure.

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

Lol thanks for that found all collectables in a hour. Now just the parachuting missions

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:59 AM

I don't play Online, nor do I have a Social Account cuz all those stats are in the Pause Menu of the game, anyways.  But what I am getting at is there is wonderful guides on Youtube for ALL collectables in ALL GTA games which is how I get my collectables accomplished in GTA.

Danzeman
  • Danzeman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

I'm at 98.8% right now. I just need to do the stunt jumps, which I'll save for a weekend when I have nothing better to do.

Same, except there's always better stuff to do at weekend, so I doubt i'll ever get round to doing them.

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

I was close like 95% but my PS3 froze while the cops where chasing me and my HDD corrupted on my 320gb slim I did have a backup but it was not close as I was so I started over and i'm now 79.2% I have to much fun getting chased by the cops in Blaine County as Trevor AKA Bo Duke and Micheal AKA Luke Duke in my Orange custom RGB using the save editor Declasse Vigero here's a online pic for the 01 on the door that i made :) the only reason for being online sometimes I race with it or get chased by the cops as Bo Duke. i completed all stunt jumps online with it. Yee Haww!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:55 PM Edited by Awesom-0, 17 July 2014 - 04:56 PM.

It just sucks that the infinite ammo reward is glitched in this game. You would think that R* would of fixed that glitch.

It's not infinite ammo, nor is GTA IV Infinite Ammo.  The only rewards for 100% in IV/TLaD/TBoGT is the removal of the ammo cap.  So you can go into Ammunation and buy 9999 grenades and bullets for all weapons, however, once you save the game, turn it off, and reload, the ammo goes back to the usual low amount.

The entire HD Era for 100% rewards and my favorite, proof vehicles, has been nerfed.  It's not very fun anymore or rewarding, that's for sure.

Yeah, that's what i meant. Still, i think R* would of fixed that bug out of all of them. But it renders that reward useless because of that glitch and i bet most players just use cheat codes after obtaining 100% in GTA IV if they haven't during the story..

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:29 PM Edited by Militia, 17 July 2014 - 05:30 PM.

The real infinite ammo is VC, SA, LCS, and VCS when 100% is reached! :p

And nah, I don't use cheats even after 100%, I got cheat-free perfect gamesaves with the best stats I could get, 100% Completion, and a proof vehicle collection in each 3D game...

MrSemiFunny
  • MrSemiFunny

I am Snoop Lion...Seriously! I'm not lion to you.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:20 AM

I already 100% it by the help of the Rockstar social club checklist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users