"Master the Martial Arts"

28 replies to this topic
EGarrett
  • EGarrett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

Turn on via Brucie for $5000.

For 60 seconds, your character becomes shirtless (or only in a sports bra) and is immune to bullets. You can only attack with the sloppy hand-to-hand punches and kicks.

I think it would be awesome to be able to turn this on and run into any type of shootout between other players or use against cops that have you pinned down or in survival. Plus it would look ridiculous.

• DeadpoolX, hentai_posse and frankenstein107 like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

So you want everyone to look like this?

carrot_top_buff2.jpg

gtuned
  • gtuned

【=◈︿◈=】

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:42 PM

Honestly...

This is one of the most amazing sounding things someone's suggested. This would actually make me use Brucie.

• EGarrett and vipprimo like this

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:45 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 16 July 2014 - 12:45 PM.

For 60 seconds, your character becomes shirtless (or only in a sports bra) and is immune to bullets. You can only attack with the sloppy hand-to-hand punches and kicks.

I think it would be awesome to be able to turn this on and run into any type of shootout between other players or use against cops that have you pinned down or in survival. Plus it would look ridiculous.

I hate unarmed melee combat in this game.  GTA 5 characters throw the worst punches in the history of punching.

Niko Bellic, OTOH, had some sick counters.

B-Turb0
  • B-Turb0

B-Turb0

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:49 PM

This would be cool, but like said above..... The melee combat sux compared to IV and SA. If they changed melee , which we all know wont happen...then...maybe then we can have a cool thing like Brucie roid rage.

EGarrett
  • EGarrett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:46 PM Edited by EGarrett, 16 July 2014 - 01:47 PM.

I hate unarmed melee combat in this game.  GTA 5 characters throw the worst punches in the history of punching.

That's why it would be funny though.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

So you want everyone to look like this?
carrot_top_buff2.jpg

How'd you get my picture???
  • LittleB likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

I don't find it badass if my character can't yell "DON'T F*CK WITH ME!" in Niko style

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:56 PM

I say they should add different fighting styles like in san andreas, that was so much fun... Have some guy using taekwondo up against a kickboxer/muay thai, epic close combat online...
  • KrazyFace likes this

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

bolegdeh

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

Omfg.

Yes please.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

They could just sell the magical Mormon underwear at Ammunation
  • madmanaz and TheBigMish96 like this

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

*I just love this world*-Hatred (Peaceful edition)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

I am thinking of "Owner of laggy internet" instead of "Martial arts expert".
  • madmanaz likes this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:03 PM Edited by ninjaontour, 16 July 2014 - 02:04 PM.

This is honestly a horrible idea in my opinion.

How do you even think this fits into the game at all, OP? Are you like 14?

• Liquid7 and AllDay808HI like this

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

would this be the same game where you can slow down time in sp? And carry a trunk full of weapons in your actual trunks?

EGarrett
  • EGarrett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

You're interpreting things like a 14-year-old. Note that it says "sloppy" punches, as in it's supposed to look satirical.

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

You're interpreting things like a 14-year-old. Note that it says "sloppy" punches, as in it's supposed to look satirical.

What exactly do you mean? I understood it perfectly well, and I disagree with the OP on every level. It's as simple as that.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Creative mind at work

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:17 PM

Yea as long as can go marshall law on somebody ass throwing backflip kicks and all kinds of spinning kicks and sh*t and i gotta be able to yell out "hiiiyaaaah" while in the process.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

I think it's called "Master the Marital Arts" at the Cobra Marital Arts Dojo... lol.

Nice idea though, OP.

tronheisenberg
  • tronheisenberg

The Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:34 PM

What exactly do you mean? I understood it perfectly well, and I disagree with the OP on every level. It's as simple as that.

See where you became a douche is where you just came in to sh*t on someone's idea without giving any reason what so ever and then try to actually talk sh*t about the OP by calling him a kid. You may have gotten some respect if you had actually put some time and effort into your response instead of just spewing garbage all over my screen. 

This right here is how it would fit into the game... it's right in the original post... so please refrain from posting stupid sh*t until you learn how to read.

MKYR
  • MKYR

Ivory

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:42 PM

I would rather have different melee styles like there was back in San Andreas. Would make melee fights so much more interesting than punching and dodging.

Khan96
  • Khan96

Mafia Never Forgets

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Martial arts? It is more like being a Terminator :)

Arnold Schwarzeneger mode on.

AllDay808HI
  • AllDay808HI

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by AllDay808HI, 16 July 2014 - 07:55 PM.

IMO, I find this a bad idea. I mean, it's a funny idea don't get me wrong, but I see it as another BST. It would go rarely used amongst the players and eventually it would become another one of those "We have that in this game?" or "I literally forgot that was the game..." types of things. Also, it wouldn't be as much fun because all you'll see is just laggy shirtless characters punching each other like idiots.

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

See where you became a douche is where you just came in to sh*t on someone's idea without giving any reason what so ever and then try to actually talk sh*t about the OP by calling him a kid. You may have gotten some respect if you had actually put some time and effort into your response instead of just spewing garbage all over my screen. 

This right here is how it would fit into the game... it's right in the original post... so please refrain from posting stupid sh*t until you learn how to read.

I asked a genuine question about the OP's age, so get those knots out of your knickers already. I assumed the OP is youngster based on how his post is composed, and his request for what I consider to be "silly" additions to the game.

I didn't sh*t on his idea, I disagreed with him. Obviously Mommy never taught you the difference.

tronheisenberg
  • tronheisenberg

The Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

It became "sh*t" when you offered no explanation, and no helpful criticism what so ever. What in his post would make you assume he's a youngster? And how does his age have any bearing on the topic at hand? Disagreeing would be something along the lines of... In my opinion this is a bad idea, I can't see any instance in which this would benefit the game. What I would rather see is different melee combat styles." Something along those lines. Obviously daddy didn't teach you how to not be a condescending  douche.

KrazyFace
  • KrazyFace

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

I think tronheisenberg and ninjaontour need to duke this out lol

Anyways, these forums just keep reminding me how much more San Andreas had in content in comparison to every other GTA before or since. C'mon R*, get your big guns out ffs!

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

because melee is automatically lock on compared previous games ( e.g when u chase someone on foot , if u close enough press melee button then character automatically run and punch the guy without using analog & melee button )

also title says '' master the martial arts '' . then u says cause character topless and invincible . there's no '' sensei '' around Los Santos who teach various martial arts

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

It became "sh*t" when you offered no explanation, and no helpful criticism what so ever. What in his post would make you assume he's a youngster? And how does his age have any bearing on the topic at hand? Disagreeing would be something along the lines of... In my opinion this is a bad idea, I can't see any instance in which this would benefit the game. What I would rather see is different melee combat styles." Something along those lines. Obviously daddy didn't teach you how to not be a condescending  douche.

I don't need to offer a detailed analysis of why I have a particular opinion. In my last reply I also pointed out that I made the assumption about the OP's age based on the perceived silliness of his suggestions. I even explained this to you in my last post. Is your impotent rage blinding you, or what?

It's a stupid idea in my opinion, which I'd like to remind you, I'm entitled to.

tronheisenberg
  • tronheisenberg

The Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

I don't need to offer a detailed analysis of why I have a particular opinion. In my last reply I also pointed out that I made the assumption about the OP's age based on the perceived silliness of his suggestions. I even explained this to you in my last post. Is your impotent rage blinding you, or what?

It's a stupid idea in my opinion, which I'd like to remind you, I'm entitled to.

No I saw your comment about assuming his age, did you see my comment about the relevance of his age? And everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's the way they present their opinion that makes them a douche or not.

Jlogano22
  • Jlogano22

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

Sounds like an awesome idea, and beyond that to make it GTA as you ran twords someone you will yell

YOU HAVA NO HONOR!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users