cops in VC are the most annoying in whole era

66 replies to this topic
Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • France

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:45 PM

The security guards are gangsters like the soldiers. I love beheading and burning them with a mod turning me bullet-proof. :devil:

KingD19
  • KingD19

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:04 PM

I think in vc their worse then gta v two bumps from them and your car has black smoke already i remember doing the driver and i was winning and to simply had to cross the bridge back to the malibu club but my car was already smoking from cops bumping me so i tried to be extra careful me trying to be extra careful made it worse. Because two cop cars came and smashed into my car at full force and my car got set on fire and tipped over and i lost. All that bs i had to go through just i can drive to the banks and hilary dies i hope he went straight to hell

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • France

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:21 AM

Fortunately there are mods not to be wanted any longer.

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:33 PM Edited by Am Shaegar, 14 December 2017 - 05:13 PM.

I actually find them a lot fun, just like SA. III cops are probably the most annoying of them all.
In case of VC, you can really enjoy them, if you use the map to your advantage, knowing the map shortcuts, and placement of certain weapons, and bribes.
In fact, the game offers you good amount of options to last enough even on the highest level. HD era cops aren't that fun, and there's not much strategy involved to lose them.

3D era cops might be annoying in how they spawn and aggressively give you chase, but they are a lot fun to mess around. I can easily survive all stars in VC and SA.

Penguin Bob
  • Penguin Bob

Penguin/VC fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:23 AM Edited by Penguin Bob, 30 December 2017 - 08:23 AM.

Oh, you think cops in VC are annoying? They are annoying, i have to agree, but GTA V cops are just UNBEARABLE c*nts. They will either brutally murder you, or arrest you even if you look at them. VC cops are annoying though. But they are a little bit fun to play with.

• Hmmm nice bike likes this

thehambone
  • thehambone

----- The Idaho Mafia ----- Perennial Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:03 PM

"You got ID?"

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 December 2017 - 07:59 PM

I don't understand lol, i thought Gta III & V cops were annoying . Not to mention Tommy run's really fast & can outrun them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users