Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you think the government are covering up UFOs?

79 replies to this topic
Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

Anything with the subtitle "the truth exposed" is liable to be anything but.

Dude you are just brainwashed by jew lizards without even being aware.

• El Diablo, Toke and sivispacem like this

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

All guys saying there's no aliens or no ufo's. Answer these f*cking question. What the f*ck is Area 51 doing out in the desert? Why is it so highly protected and secretive? What is the place hiding? Why did Bob Lazar talk about aliens in the facility? And im NOT buying that cover story of the US Govt. that it's a military aircraft testing facility. Ok, super-high-tech aircraft. But that's no reason they've got to be so secretive. It's something DEEPER.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:00 PM

All guys saying there's no aliens or no ufo's. Answer these f*cking question. What the f*ck is Area 51 doing out in the desert? Why is it so highly protected and secretive? What is the place hiding? Why did Bob Lazar talk about aliens in the facility? And im NOT buying that cover story of the US Govt. that it's a military aircraft testing facility. Ok, super-high-tech aircraft. But that's no reason they've got to be so secretive. It's something DEEPER.

There you have your UFO.

area-51-cover-up-plane-crash-intact-a-12

area-51-cover-up-plane-crash-pylon-a-12-

groom_oxcart_03.jpg

30 millions worth of the, back then, latest and most secret military technology. But of course, it would have made sense if they had spend that all money and let the enemy knew about its existence, right?

• Moonshield and milkmansun like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Näkyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

What the f*ck is Area 51 doing out in the desert?

"Area 51", correctly known as Groom Lake, Edwards AFB, is a site commonly used by US defence contractors for testing "black project" stuff, like the various reconnaissance and strike aircraft produced by Lockheed Martin's Skunk Works division. It's also used for weapons testing, operational conversion training and extreme temperature testing.

Why is it so highly protected and secretive?

Because it's a US military facility where prototype aircraft and weaponry are tested in operational environments? I mean, there isn't really anything more "secret" in the US military vernacular than anywhere prototype aircraft and munitions are tested. They also use it for testing aircraft and weapons systems acquired covertly from neutral or openly hostile states, such as various aircraft captured by Israel during the Yom Kippur War, Russian combat aircraft obtained during the fall of the Soviet Union, et cetera. If you can't see why there would be such intense security around activity like this, then any rational explanation is probably going to be completely lost on you.
  • Moonshield likes this

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

@RoadRunner71: That was back then, you yourself said. What about now? It's still as secretive as even. And you know one thing? Even the US president is not privy to what happens there. The base has it's own private security force, and even they don't know what they're protecting. It's the ONLY inhabited place on earth that forbids being photographed from space. And it's just an aircraft testing base? Yeah, I know that happens there, but something else also happens. Go search the net for what Bob Lazar said. Or was he crazy?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Näkyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

It's not the only inhabited place that forbids satellite photography (by which I assume you mean Google and Bing mapping). Ramstein in Germany, the French airbase in Reims from which their Rafale and Mirage 2000N nuclear strike aircraft operate, Volkel airbase where the US deploy their nuclear deterrent in Europe...plus several private residences, oil refineries et cetera. And, like all of these places, only part of the site is blanked out.

If you're referring to the Skylab redactions, that's likely got much more to do with timing than anything else.

It also doesn't have its own private security force. Where do you get thus crap?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

@RoadRunner71: That was back then, you yourself said. What about now? It's still as secretive as even. And you know one thing? Even the US president is not privy to what happens there. 

The developement of war machinery has not stopped since the 1960's...

The base has it's own private security force, and even they don't know what they're protecting. It's the ONLY inhabited place on earth that forbids being photographed from space. 

Uh... nope?

area-51-2.jpg

And anyway there are many official and military places around the globe blurred out for obvious security reasons. About the private security you mention, it's just another defense contractor working for the Government, nothing unusual.

And it's just an aircraft testing base? Yeah, I know that happens there, but something else also happens. Go search the net for what Bob Lazar said. Or was he crazy?

Why should Bob Lazar have any credibility?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Näkyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

Quite. The university he claims to have a doctorate from say he never studied there. He's a fantasist.

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:41 PM

I don't believe in this but when bob Mitchell and buzz aldrein tells us there had been contact or some anomalies happened then it bothers me.

Diani The Otter
  • Diani The Otter

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:21 AM

Because there would be an all out war. Just about every religion  claims that we're alone. If it could be wrong about that. What else could it wrong about? 

I have mixed feelings about it. I want them to be real. But I realise that if they ever show up  I can only realisticly see two out comes.

1.  Alien ships enter our atmosphere and send out a single shuttle craft, military scrambles jets that finally manage to catch up with shuttle, pilots demand shuttle to follow them to base, shuttle doesn't respond, pilots repeat several more times and still met with silence, pilots are granted permission to blow it out of the sky. Provokes devastiting war.

2.  Shuttle follow military pilots to base and are presented to a pathetic do nothing politician, politician pisses  it off. Devastiting war

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

@above: What if it simply was an space probe with scientific purposes, just like the stuff we send to Mars. No offense capabilities or intentions either for the object or the civilization behind it?

Anyway, not sure if I have already mentioned it in this thread but I'm rather skeptical about the existence of advanced life further than microorganisms. The space is immense but the conditions that life as we know it - again, microorganisms aside - are really exceptional. Basically, I’d have to see it myself to believe it.

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

It's not the only inhabited place that forbids satellite photography (by which I assume you mean Google and Bing mapping). Ramstein in Germany, the French airbase in Reims from which their Rafale and Mirage 2000N nuclear strike aircraft operate, Volkel airbase where the US deploy their nuclear deterrent in Europe...plus several private residences, oil refineries et cetera. And, like all of these places, only part of the site is blanked out.

If you're referring to the Skylab redactions, that's likely got much more to do with timing than anything else.

It also doesn't have its own private security force. Where do you get thus crap?

Crap? There's a whole site dedicated to Area 51. Read info and then comment. The employees are threatened that their families will be executed if they reveal what they see inside. Such secrecy? I could go on. And, just south of Area 51 is Area S4. That's where all the other stuff takes place.

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

Quite. The university he claims to have a doctorate from say he never studied there. He's a fantasist.
Oh yeah? You don't know the other side of the story, do you? An official at Area 51 confirmed that Lazar had been an employee there and he himself had interviewed him for the job. It's pretty f*cked up, guys. Eventually the investigators concluded that Lazar had been purposely employed and given acess to secret stuff. Knowing that he would reveal it. They wanted to see how people would react. Lazar was asked questions like where was the cafeteria in the base, things that were not in common knowledge. He answered correctly. And he also passed 4 lie detector tests. And you say he's a fantasist? Read up and then talk, smart boy.
  • vanillestorms likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

Are you really that naive to believe everything you read on the internet?
  • Officer620 likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Näkyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

Yes, it's all utter crap.

Generally, sites that advertise conspiracy theories- theories so weak that they're contradicted by a single Google Image search or the most rudimentary browsing of any site on the subject with a modicum of credibility- generally aren't the best place to go for objective analysis.

Tell me, why should I believe the statements of someone who according to all evidence not only lacks the qualifications he claims to possess but apparently has actively lied about them, over, y'know, actual empirical evidence or logical reasoning?

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:23 PM

@sivispacem: Oh, don't believe it. Nobody's forcing you. And that image RoadRunner71 posted is the ONLY image of the place. It was taken in 1980s by some scientists from space by mistake. It caused a HUGE uproar as US hadn't acknowledged of it's existence at that time.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Näkyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

And that image RoadRunner71 posted is the ONLY image of the place. It was taken in 1980s by some scientists from space by mistake. It caused a HUGE uproar as US hadn't acknowledged of it's existence at that time.

Then why does a simple Google image search bring up multiple images, both black and white, shot from multiple different locations?

In fact, here's a Landsat Geocover image from 2000:

475px-Wfm_area_51_landsat_geocover_2000.

A satellite image from 2003:
Area%2B51%2BTop%2BSecret%2BBase.jpg

I've got more from various other times but they're all on a site with disabled hotlinking. You can find them through a simple Google Image search without too much difficulty.

So, as I've said before, bullsh*t.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:40 PM

Or simply use Google Maps. The black and white picture you mention was taken by a Soviet satellite back in 1988, the one which revealed the base to the general public, if I recall correctly. Kind of late, the Cold War was about to end...

I'm starting to think you might be trolling, anyway.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

I would feel sorry if aliens actually came to this planet. They wouldn't know the deep sh*t they are going to get into. Good luck to them visiting the most pathetic, vile and violent race in the whole universe. That specifically would fit the governments description too, I mean do you really think if the government found them, would just let them come in peace? No. Experiments, abuse, all this type of sh*t the aliens would have to go through. Then war would break out. Mars attacks would actually happen lmao.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:33 PM Edited by CReaper210, 30 July 2014 - 11:36 PM.

I think aliens exist. But I don't think they have ever been here. However, UFOs? Well, I'm sure there are lots of them. Being that they are UNidentified. But that could be anything. On Earth, it could be various secret military aircraft, which WOULD make them unidentifiable. In space, well, there are lots of space debris out there. A crap load sitting right in orbit.

Any cover ups are most likely for our governments own technology to be kept secret for now.

I may be wrong in this, I don't know, but this is just y opinion on the subject. 

TLDR - I believe aliens are real, but I don't believe they are here. UFO =/= aliens

I would feel sorry if aliens actually came to this planet. They wouldn't know the deep sh*t they are going to get into. Good luck to them visiting the most pathetic, vile and violent race in the whole universe. That specifically would fit the governments description too, I mean do you really think if the government found them, would just let them come in peace? No. Experiments, abuse, all this type of sh*t the aliens would have to go through. Then war would break out. Mars attacks would actually happen lmao.

Other intelligent life would probably go through the same thing as us. It's one of the pros/cons to being intelligent. We are all different, and we have the freedom to disagree. With that, comes war and whatever crap we have to deal with. I think it's naive to assume aliens wouldn't have a similar stage in their existence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users