Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you think the government are covering up UFOs?

80 replies to this topic
El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

covering them up?

with what - a blanket?

if aliens visited Earth we would know about it.

our government is not competent enough to keep such knowledge secret; somebody would spill the beans.

• The Leviathan and Nah Tso Gud like this

vanillestorms
  • vanillestorms

Dead City SS

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:05 PM Edited by vanillestorms, 18 July 2014 - 09:13 PM.

How did Neil Armstrong see aliens on the moon is he never went to the moon? Checkmate Son of Zeus.

Neil Armstrong did go on the moon. First steps and everything. King me.

Oh no, he didn't.

And there's no aliens.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

Classified military projects that happen to look like alien spaceships, nothing more. I wouldn't be surprised if some UFO sightings were true, but were misunderstood as being the technology of aliens.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

How did Neil Armstrong see aliens on the moon is he never went to the moon? Checkmate Son of Zeus.

Neil Armstrong did go on the moon. First steps and everything. King me.

Oh no, he didn't.

And there's no aliens.

Then who went to the moon? Wesley Willis?

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

I think a lot of the UFOs seen are top secret military projects and aircraft. Like this, which was earlier this year I believe.

article-0-1D2E08D100000578-981_634x421.j

It was seen and photographed over two states, and it's probably just some kind of new spyplane they're experimenting with. Not aliens from another world. I have no idea if there are aliens, but it wouldn't be all that outrageous if there were, since the universe is a big place. There's probably still undiscovered creatures here on Earth.

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:33 AM

There is nothing for sure. But 99 percentage of it is government testing new vehicles that may be made known in the future. See a documentary about Area 51 where real employees talk about what they worked on. It was reverse engineering of Russian flights. Can't believe Canadian defense minister fell for this unsure stories. Anyway NASA did say they going to find organic beings within 20 years.
We might come contact soon or already did in WOW signal.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:35 AM

See a documentary about Area 51 where real employees talk about what they worked on.

Who's to say they're regular dudes, lying for attention?

If the army really does want to test spy planes, why not do it over the ocean or something where not many people live?

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:28 AM

The UFOs people are seeing in the US is just a B-2 Spirit of the USAF ;)

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by milkmansun, 19 July 2014 - 04:52 AM.

If the army really does want to test spy planes, why not do it over the ocean or something where not many people live?

Agreed there, but you can say the same to UFO space ships in area 51, why not test it in ocean and test it where people live.? 

If its UFO then definitely they would have where humans are not even close. That's why i think this UFO is all govt testing of planes.

MichaelW
  • MichaelW

Hello, My Children

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:37 AM

I don't believe that the UFO's are part of some nefarious government plan to dominate the world with alien technologies in preparation for the shapeshifting lizard takeover. I think the government secrecy is because of some sort of to-be-fielded advanced military aircraft. After all, if you saw a B2 Spirit before you knew what it was flying at altitude, you'd freak the f*ck out wouldn't you?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Faceless, Nameless, Endless War

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:38 AM

Well, firstly because there aren't any land-based stations to do things like radar tracking, attempted target identification to test stealth technology, that kind of thing.
Secondly because outside of territorial waters they'd be open to surveillance from other powers.
And the reason testing in deserts is popular is because of the need to test operations in high-heat scenarios. They also test quite a lot of stuff in Alaska for similar reasons (but cold obviously).
  • Failure likes this

the young hooligan
  • the young hooligan

Big Evil

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:19 AM Edited by the young hooligan, 19 July 2014 - 10:21 AM.

If an advanced race of extraterrestrials had the ability to travel across the universe and reach earth, I find it hard to believe they'd try to keep their existence a secret. Surely with all the so-called reportings of encounters with aliens, we'd have one that represented a legitimate attempt at contact and/or communication.

• milkmansun likes this

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:16 PM

I think a lot of the UFOs seen are top secret military projects and aircraft. Like this, which was earlier this year I believe.

It was seen and photographed over two states, and it's probably just some kind of new spyplane they're experimenting with. Not aliens from another world. I have no idea if there are aliens, but it wouldn't be all that outrageous if there were, since the universe is a big place. There's probably still undiscovered creatures here on Earth.

That is just a B-2 Stealth bomber.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

B-2 isn't grey in colour. More like the Sentinel UAV.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

Really disappointed in you guys.  Two pages and not a single mention of this guy...

1313834741941.png

• Xerukal and Xanbukka like this

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

That is just a B-2 Stealth bomber.

I always figured those had the angles in the back, like this

B-2_Stealth_Bomber_USAF.jpg

Unless I'm mistaken and it's just the angle the picture was taken at (and I need to get my eyes checked again anyway), or it could be an edited picture of a B2 just to fool the news.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

B-2 isn't grey in colour. More like the Sentinel UAV.

Possibly an X-47 or similar.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:42 PM Edited by Prince Gumball, 19 July 2014 - 04:42 PM.

They are, they don't want us to know anything about it.

Neuralizer1.jpg

• Xanbukka likes this

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

If an advanced race of extraterrestrials had the ability to travel across the universe and reach earth, I find it hard to believe they'd try to keep their existence a secret. Surely with all the so-called reportings of encounters with aliens, we'd have one that represented a legitimate attempt at contact and/or communication.

This. The explanation is simple as that.

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by LOES, 21 July 2014 - 05:15 PM.

This. The explanation is simple as that.
But you also have to take into account the power of the government to silence and control what comes in and out with the exception of snowden and wikileaks?

I just contradicted myself, carry on
  • milkmansun and Xanbukka like this

Alhalish
  • Alhalish

Scholar of Shen Zhou

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:00 PM

But what if we are the ONLY sentient lifeforms in the entire universe?

The plot thickens....

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:22 PM

Of course there are aliens. They are just commonly called Mexicans. You know, Space Mexicans. In their flying sombreros and other offensive stereotypes I can conjure up while applying science-fiction terms to it.

It's siesta on the moon!
  • Xanbukka likes this

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no... I just don't what to think.

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Lone-Wolf (No Club)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:26 AM

Is the government/governments, hiding "U.F.O."s from the public? Consider this question. Could there exist a sole agency, untouchable by any government, that knows more on the topic, then anyone?

The government of the US, is only good at one thing. Disinformation. This topic, goes way beyond this planet, much less the President. Aliens on the other hand? I'll believe an alien, in physical form, might exist, when a certain global agency, puts down the technology that can make anyone, think, see, feel, anything they desire, with mere radio frequency. It's over 80 years old at that........

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• Members
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by Secura, 25 July 2014 - 02:06 AM.

If I'm entirely honest, in the Information Age that we now live in I do not believe that it would be physically possible for any government to cover up UFO's or anything of the sort, I mean come on, we're talking about extraterrestrial life visiting Earth then there is no plausible way that any and all governments could theoretically prevent the information from reaching the Internet. Think for a second about the widespread use and interconnectedness of mobile networked devices and mobile telephony, internet websites and resources, and social networking, and how they have become a de facto standard in digital communication as it exists today.

In 2012 there were an estimated two billion or more Internet users, twice the number that were using it in 2007. Cloud computing had entered the mainstream by the early 2010s. By 2015, tablet computers and smartphones are expected to exceed personal computers in Internet usage, tablet computers offering a far more portable, get-up-and-go way of storing and sharing vast quantities of information on the go. When you also take into account the increasing popularity, usage and of course the capabilities of the fourth generation of mobile telecommunications technology or as it's more commonly referred to as 4G, you start to understand why hiding anything so large as extraterrestrial lifeforms regularly visiting Earth becomes an even more gargantuan task than it initially appears. Here's a quick summary of what 4G is capable of at its most basic level:

Typically a 4G system, in addition to the usual voice and other services of 3G, provides mobile ultra-broadband Internet access, for example to laptops with USB wireless modems, to smartphones, and to other mobile devices. Conceivable applications include amended mobile web access, IP telephony, gaming services, high-definition mobile TV, video conferencing, 3D television, and cloud computing. Now it gets even more disturbingly difficult when you factor in the GIU (global Internet usage) statistics from last year, please take into account that any of the information in the charts below regarding 2014 is simply a ballpark estimate, nothing more.

650px-Internet_users_per_100_inhabitants

The above chart indicates how many Internet users there are per one hundred people roughly, and as you can quite clearly see those of us that live in the developed world can easily state that we have relatively unhindered access to the Internet and many other forms of communication, when you compare this information to the fact that UFO's are most often spotted in first world nations, most notably the USA, Canada and the UK then you can clearly see how attempting to cover up any "crash site" or "extraterrestrial landing-parties" would be impossible for any nation or state that wasn't ran in manner that would make The Democratic People's Republic of North Korea look akin to Scandinavia in terms of civil rights, political freedoms and access to outside information.

To put it bluntly the idea that any organization could be harboring secrets of extraterrestrial origin from us is completely preposterous and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get their heads checked.

• Xanbukka likes this

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Lone-Wolf (No Club)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:43 PM

All anyone has to do, is do a few google searches.

Project: paper-clip

Project: blue beam

Mix either, with trials done in public, using "MK-Ultra" or "MK-Omega"

Look for an author, by the name Leslie Kean

http://www.ufosonthe...om/leslie-kean/

available on audio book, through audible.com

Any book by "Nick Redfern" and or "Jim Marrs".

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

Right, because false analogies and non sequitur arguments are really the best way of justifying a hypothesis.

Coat.
  • Coat.

notorious thugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:40 AM

Cuz morons would freak out and start throwing sh*t everywhere and killing cats and throwing shopping carts at old people.

They already do that.

• milkmansun likes this

Stealth-Death
  • Stealth-Death

Second-in-Command for The New World Order

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

Has anyone seen the Louis Theroux documentary about UFOs? Quite interesting..

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

In this new documentary only interesting thing is spaceship drawing plasma from sun, other than that I think people misinterpret and that Mona Lisa aline it's clearly fake..
Watch it and don't blame me if u wasted ur time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users