Photo

Bitpie's "Hopeful Features" List.

6 replies to this topic
BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Doggie Goils. :U

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:54 AM Edited by BitPieStudios, 16 July 2014 - 10:13 AM.

I have had so many ideas and random tidbits in my brain (my brain I say!) that I thought what the hell?

Many of my best gameplay ideas are buried under other posts and things. This isn't just a list for myself, but also for all of you guys!

Have you ever had an idea for a concept/ mechanic in game that was well thought out and not simply "I wish heists hists were good"?

Do you feel your ideas are too complex to simply be counted as a thing to put in the wishlist thread?

Well then here you go! No rules for once, except just have serious, well thought out concepts and not just one or two sentence ideas.

This isn't a place for DLC concepts, but actual mechanics and how they would work in game. My ideas will be listed in violet/pink.

If you have an overactive mind like I do, I may just give you your own color as well.

Also, Kraff... all the glitching threads are an eyesore now, so here is something fresh.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A Contact Creator...(and how custom cutscenes and other things could work.)

Spoiler

Zombies (And how they could logically be implemented.)

Spoiler

Activation of the JB-700.

Spoiler

"Outrun": a Police Chase Game Mode.

Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------

...this has been another list thread by me, BitPieStudios. Check out more lists in my signature, and post your hopeful features below!

TL;DR IMMINENT!

• B-Turb0 likes this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:54 AM

"Outrun"

a police chase mode where there's a safepoint everyone has to reach in a certain period of time: the safepoint will most of the time be all the way across the map from where the players are, sometimes in the middle of the map but very rarely. in this mode, you spawn in your personal vehicle. however you have the option to be on foot/steal an NPCs car/call for a different personal vehicle/fight the authorities off while outside of your vehicle.

everyone will spawn close to an edge of the map somewhere, but not in the same place- you'll all be widespread. sometimes when you reach the safepoint, it won't be the actual safepoint, it'll be a checkpoint- think of it as a royal runaround. this is mostly to keep it from ending too quickly

you can also set it up so there's a number of rounds, kinda like setting up laps in races, or waves in survival mode.

this mode will have weapon pick-ups only accessible while in a vehicle, however there will be weapon pick-ups for people on-foot. there will be an option to either make it forced weapons, forced+pickups or any weapon you already have

the police will be more aggressive in this mode- you'll be shot at by officers in police cruisers as they're chasing you. their spawn habits will stay somewhat the same, but they will not despawn when you "outrun" them. after you have a certain amount of cops chasing you, they stop spawning, as you already have an entire cluster of them tailing you- to make things more interesting, the military will get involved. there will be tanks set up around corners (they will have their own designated marker, so you're aware that they're there, instead of being ambushed by a tank with robocop aiming) buzzards will chase after you, firing missiles at you/blowing up traffic around your vehicle. you'll also be chased by annihilators. army soldiers will also be chasing you around in their humvees. not only the feds will be after you though, there will be some street vigilantes out there that think they can play hero.

there will also be roadblocks set up at random. so if you know the map like the back of your hand, you won't have a complete edge over everyone else.

however, this is not a team effort- you're not ganging up on the police, you're trying to get to the safehouse before everyone else- so you CAN battle eachother as this is happening. everyone has a set number of lives, depending on the difficulty- if you run out of lives, then you're now a spectator, so another player stickybombing your car is probably the last thing you want.

whoever makes it to the safehouse first gets the biggest payout obviously, followed by 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. those who don't make it/die will get a very small payout just for being there.

• BitPieStudios likes this

Retardation
  • Retardation

Radio Mirror Park

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:13 AM

Come on man, everybody has their ideas that they think would make the game AMAZING but the rest of us still confine it to the wishlist thread. Making your own thread for them is like, well what makes you so special?

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:17 AM

Come on man, everybody has their ideas that they think would make the game AMAZING but the rest of us still confine it to the wishlist thread. Making your own thread for them is like, well what makes you so special?

Eh, egad yer right.

sorry man it's like 3:00 over here and you now what happens when you refuse to fall asleep and you're online... urgh.

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:27 AM

Wow

Wishlist thread tho

Ps I love the zombie idea
  • BitPieStudios likes this

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:29 AM

Wow

Wishlist thread tho

Ps I love the zombie idea

Thanks but I'll just copy paste this when this thread inevitably gets locked because I realize it's just a differently worded wishlist thread.

for myself. I am sorry lol

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

enough with buzzard's turbulence

also all i want is Kriss S.V SMG . real badass weapon favored by indoes FPS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users