Lazer griefer master race

203 replies to this topic
ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

I've only ever seen 1 truly good jet pilot, I saw a guy in 1 that had a 15+ K/D though, I killed him 11x after I shot him down and he left :p

I think they either need the cannons nerfed so that the jet becomes almost entirely for air-to-air combat, or there needs to be a lock-on long distance missile launcher which will at least force the pilots to evade the rockets and stop spawn killing, I also think they could be made as unlock only, say rank 200 unlock, $5-10 million and they spawn at the military only, you won't get a wanted level for getting your own jet though and if you haven't purchased 1 then there will not be any jets there.

At the moment it's too easy yesterday I destroyed 7 tanks and 3 jets and got so many kills I lost count with just 1 jet, it requires some skill but if you can fly it then it's incredibly OP.

• ten-a-penny and iBUCKEYE like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

I agree with everything except the purchase price. Just make it spawn at lvl160 or higher. No purchase or anything else, just that.

CoverFire
  • CoverFire

Greatest in The Universe

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

I love that jet, I'm undefeated (not to brag)

Everytime I see a jet in the air I immediately get inside one and shoot it down.

I haven't encountered a good pilot yet to take me down.

Oh and cannons only! I usually don't use it to grief but when I do it's extremely fun.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:37 PM

Just as bad as a tank griefer and worse.

No way. You actually need to learn how to fly and kill, the tank is just go and shoot.

But the tank is useless and easily can be countered with its recent nerf. If you're constantly trying to get kills you're going to die in a few minutes. On the other hand with the jet, you can fly for hours before your forced to get another jet, and you can reach any player in the lobby in a couple of minutes.
 But when you put the jet in the hands of a skilled pilot and griefs

Out of every 10 jet pilots I encounter, maybe 2 or 3 are skilled enough to screw with a lobby, and even then, playing with friends/crew will pretty much solve that issue.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:45 PM

No way. You actually need to learn how to fly and kill, the tank is just go and shoot.

But the tank is useless and easily can be countered with its recent nerf. If you're constantly trying to get kills you're going to die in a few minutes. On the other hand with the jet, you can fly for hours before your forced to get another jet, and you can reach any player in the lobby in a couple of minutes.

Out of every 10 jet pilots I encounter, maybe 2 or 3 are skilled enough to screw with a lobby, and even then, playing with friends/crew will pretty much solve that issue.

Id say 1 good pilot can screw with a lobby.. It can also take down very aggressive players not paying attention to air attacks.

But 1 jet can't handle a few players fighting back on the ground.     They always fly away Or leave the game.   Even one player is enough to make a pilot turn chicken.  A few players and that pilot is done.  Getting hit by a heavy sniper rifle is bad enough.. Getting targeted by a bunch of players with heavy snipers is a nightmare for a pilot.

• iBUCKEYE and blingdiablo like this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

I just hope the planes never get sold online, stealing them makes them acceptable but if you could buy one... every lobby will have 2-3 jet kids killing everyone.

• iBUCKEYE likes this

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

Id say 1 good pilot can screw with a lobby.. It can also take down very aggressive players not paying attention to air attacks.

But 1 jet can't handle a few players fighting back on the ground.     They always fly away Or leave the game.   Even one player is enough to make a pilot turn chicken.  A few players and that pilot is done.  Getting hit by a heavy sniper rifle is bad enough.. Getting targeted by a bunch of players with heavy snipers is a nightmare for a pilot.

I meant for every 10 I run into overall from session to session.

Very rarely would you see more than 1 jet in a lobby...lobby's only big enough for one Top Gun I guess.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:54 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 17 July 2014 - 04:07 PM.

I noticed most of the lazer trolls use a lag switch or other cheats.

i'll see the same plane dive bomb/lag skip a target 3-5 times before slamming into a building and then appear unharmed in a different part of the sky.

the other night I had a tank at the base and this loser of a kid named ffjkilla007 got so butthurt I kept killing him before he could take off he had to activate a mod menu to control my character.

I find it amazing the losers in the lazers calling other players pussies while the entire time hiding in the sky and sneak attacking random players to boost their sorry ass k/d ratios. but I guess when you cant get any kills on foot, you get in a tank. when rockstar nerfs the tank and you can no longer kill players that way, you go for a lazer.

then when you crash or get shot down you get your ass kicked by even the lowest level players until you put it in passive, go off the radar and go run with your tail between your legs to the base to get another jet. if you don't leave the session the second your plane is about to crash. although lately ive seen a few of you survive the crash thanks to your godmode mod menu.

• iBUCKEYE and blingdiablo like this

Contrasting
  • Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

i'll see the same plane dive bomb/lag skip a target 3-5 times before slamming into a building and then appear unharmed in a different part of the sky.

the other night I had a tank at the base and this loser of a kid named ffjkilla007 got so butthurt I kept killing him before he could take off he had to activate a mod menu to control my character.

I find it amazing the losers in the lazers calling other players pussies while the entire time hiding in the sky and sneak attacking random players to boost their sorry ass k/d ratios. but I guess when you cant get any kills on foot, you get in a tank. when rockstar nerfs the tank and you can no longer kill players that way, you go for a lazer.

then when you crash or get shot down you get your ass kicked by even the lowest level players until you put it in passive, go off the radar and go run with your tail between your legs to the base to get another jet. if you don't leave the session the second your plane is about to crash. although lately ive seen a few of you survive the crash thanks to your godmode mod menu.

You must be new to online gaming, especially gta online.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:18 PM

This is a nonsense post bud.

First of all, its not a lag switch its just their connection to the server & to you & basically that whole inbetween. 

If I play Vs someone in saudi arabia, more than likely their plane will be disappearing in the sky, usually its a result of one of you having poor quality internet, but its not lag switching, that is totally different & was an issue in GTA 4, not on here.

Secondly, just because players choose to take to the skies, does not mean they do not have skill on the ground. It takes far more skill to get kills with the Annihilator helicopter than it does to kill on the ground with any weapon whether it be autoaim or freeaim. Granted, the Jet does not require huge amounts of skill right now because of the cannon, but if that's nerfed it will soon change & to dismiss all pilots as sorry or poor on ground is ridiculous.

A tonne of the elite pilots I know who also came from IV  are actually extremely competent on the ground as quite often being a pilot means you have to find ways to survive & be more innovative because you generally have groups of people wanting to kill you. Whenever I go on the ground Vs a crew of 5+ people I always kill them all more than they kill me, always. 

It has nothing to do with my ground shooting ability, because the shooting system in this game is inconsistent & less reliant on skill, more who gets lock first (at least in babyaim), but it is because I am a master strategist on the fly in GTA & that's something you develop over years of being the hunted pilot. 

I am by no means saying that I don't get killed, because naturally I do, things happen, but when it comes to being outnumbered, that's when I play smart & skilled. 

You should focus on developing your other skills in the game before dismissing everyone as sorry, because anybody who can ONLY play on the ground to a good level is a one dimensional player, whereas players like myself are multi-dimensional & can do it all.

• ten-a-penny and Arya35 like this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

The rockets are still good for slow moving targets though. If the cannons get taken, there's at least that. That balance sounds just about right. But for the love of god, I need a FLIR camera cause I can't tell the difference between an adder and a moderate sized boulder.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

The funniest thing I've encountered when flying a jet is the amount of lock on users. It's horrendously useless, especially in air-air combat (unless all you're doing is flying in a straight line). Funny seeing kids go after you in a jet and then cry when you take them out because they want the game to aim at you.

And to you saying that flying is easy and "anyone can do it" is really exaggeration. But there is still no excuse not being able to fly at all in a game simple as this, imo. But imo, air to air combat solely relies on the pilot's ability to recognize the other player's flaw in their maneuvers, and have quick reaction time. But also aware of the situation, be calm but maintain a decently modern alertness (since its gta not battlefield).

Tank users don't really need these skills because of their point and click adventure.

But what I don't understand are people complaining about the jet users because you must be making yourself such an easy target if you're getting killed by one. Or you don't have much brain power to cover under something or maneuver by doing a sharp turn.

And since I'm from the gta 4 generation, using anything explosive (with the exception of cannons) pretty much shows the lack of skills and yes I'm a competitive gamer since it adds more fun to the game.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a jet griefer, the only person who is griefing is the man with lack of skill.

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

Anybody here watch any of Tonksi's videos?

Very skilled pilot 

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

Very skilled pilot 

I'm in his crew, so i regularly get placed into lobbies with multiple people in the jet. If i ever play go to free aim I sometimes get matched up with him. He still couldn't kill me though when I had a bounty placed on me.

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:20 PM

Very skilled pilot 

I'm in his crew, so i regularly get placed into lobbies with multiple people in the jet. If i ever play go to free aim I sometimes get matched up with him. He still couldn't kill me though when I had a bounty placed on me.

I suck ass in a jet. I'd say i'm better than a good percentage of players, but then I see these youtube vids and realize how much i suck...

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

Very skilled pilot 

I suck ass in a jet. I'd say i'm better than a good percentage of players, but then I see these youtube vids and realize how much i suck...

It's easy to learn, you should practice now that you don't get punished when you destroy someone's vehicle.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:25 PM

No. We have enough pilots in the game as it is.

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

Very skilled pilot 

It's easy to learn, you should practice now that you don't get punished when you destroy someone's vehicle.

I can get kills when the player is like just out in the open. Other wise I don't see how you guys can pinpoint players on the ground that are in tight spots.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

^^^ play Judging the Jury solo and steal a jet from FZ. Free practice.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

Spoiler

says Kramer

Isn't Kramer a German midfielder who players for Bayer Leverkusen? That sh*t ain't lame.

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

oh nice. 

I'll try that

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

Very skilled pilot

I can get kills when the player is like just out in the open. Other wise I don't see how you guys can pinpoint players on the ground that are in tight spots.

It comes with practice and patience. Using the minimap I can usually tell exactly where a player is. Just fly close and try to see where they are, then once you've got the right angle, you attack. With explosive ammo it's pretty easy, that's why there should be a nerf so the cannons aren't explosive.

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:36 PM

oh nice. 

I'll try that

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

I do Business Analysis for the airline industry IRL & get to see lots of aircraft, does that not count?

:/

No.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users