BUYSAG Alive or Dead? (Question)

5 replies to this topic
nkbs
  • nkbs

Don't hate me, im just human after all.

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

Well im new here but i was interested on the BUYSAG... but as far i see, i saw a V7 but then i didn't hear nothing else... BUYSAY still will continue on the SA world or with the V will go there? just to understand because... that's my question because if the project is still alive i would like to participate if not well, i just came yesterdar.. or 2 days ago so i don't know what happend. Just that, if anybody can tell me, i would appreciate it. If BUYSAG still is alive well im already creating some Stories.. but anyway... Thanks!: Nkbs

TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

-

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:12 AM

Its Dead bro, Sorry.

nkbs
  • nkbs

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:47 AM

Its Dead bro, Sorry.

really?? but why? to be honest was a very good project how i saw it, of course i think was a little hard for some people to always make missions... to earn the enought money to but Business,etc ... because that's the only thing i saw that was a problem (at least for me) the rest not at all...

But when finish the Project? i mean.. 1 year ago?? 2??.. :/

And just to know... they will try to make it again or now that the GTA V is here they will concentrate it on that game or.. what? :/

TwerKing Armageddon
  • TwerKing Armageddon

-

• Members
  • Mongolia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:50 AM

I want to say you something through PM's but i cant because you're a new member, just try to post 10 posts.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:06 AM

Not dead, but someone can boot it up again if they can be bothered to do so.

Next time, please use Support forum or Designers Lounge

nkbs
  • nkbs

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:29 AM Edited by nkbs, 16 July 2014 - 06:08 AM.

Not dead, but someone can boot it up again if they can be bothered to do so.

Next time, please use Support forum or Designers Lounge

o-oh!!! okay now i understand, and well i didn't know where should i post it XD im new on the GTA forums...

ammm well if this should be on the other side, can any Mod or Admin move it there?? :/

about the BUYSAG well, that was a very good way to create some Gang...

The only problem i saw like i said, was to create always Missions.. i mean.. i think could be better if the business have prices from: 1000 to 1800-2000. i have some ideas too for it:

Empress of: Taxi,Bus,Fish,Package delivery, Oil (but the price for it could be 5.500 or more), etc.. after all.. on the Reality there are lots of Empress and else that the team could use to make it more Real...

i don't know.. i hope they try to start it again because how i saw it.. most of the people enjoyed the Project.. the thing will be the price for all.. of course and the thing that weekly need to create a Mission. :/ what about if was by 2-3 weeks to build missions? after all..

most of the people work or study.. at least.. i think so. Anyway..

oh! by the way i didn't know that here exist a PM sistem XD i tought here didn't have it.. okay i will try to post 10 things to enable them...

Edit: if BUYSAG start again.. i have one request :/ i read that all gangs start with 0$ but.. till you make missions (and need to be more than 100) earn lots of money to buy some Business,etc to have a income.. that could take a lot of time. i was thinking about if each gang could start with 250$ after all.. isn't too much but it's good to start at least.

With that you can buy 2 Weapons and 1 vehicle after all....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users