There is a way to keep firework ammo

9 replies to this topic
Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Bifta'sRus☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:16 AM

Watched a video on Youtube, And the Youtuber came up with the idea of playing jobs with fireworks in them and just running over to them.

Thoughts?

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:27 AM Edited by BLeonard, 16 July 2014 - 02:27 AM.

First off, not sure which jobs have fireworks in them and if those jobs will still have fireworks in them (or removed entirely) after the update is removed... So, I have no info on that.

That being said, there could be a plausible method through the content creator, specifically deathmatches...

Now, I haven't used the content creator in a while, but I do remember that, when placing weapons, there didn't seem to be a way to place DLC weapons (if there is, I didn't find it, as I'm still a novice at content creator). But, when choosing the "random" option to place weapons, those DID include DLC weapons, as I distinctly remember picking up the SNS Pistol while testing a created Deathmatch.

So, TL/DR: If you created a Deathmatch and opted to let the computer randomly place weapons, instead of placing them manually, then there is the possibility of it placing ammo for the fireworks launcher on the map. If you saved it, theoretically, it would remain there, unless R* plans to remove them from created deathmatches as well. My guess would be, it'd just go to a default weapon if that were the case.

The only way to really try it is to

A: See if you can get ammo for the fireworks launcher to be placed and
B: See if it stays the same after the content is removed.

If A and B are "yes," then you have a way of keeping the firework launcher ammo in the game after the update...

-Bill

darkprincessx
  • darkprincessx

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:28 AM

the other day i went into ammunition and noticed that if u go over the blank space you could still buy ammo if you purchased the gun that is

mollipop
  • mollipop

You f*ckerrrrrrrr

• Members
  • Liberia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:29 AM

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Bifta'sRus☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:29 AM

First off, not sure which jobs have fireworks in them and if those jobs will still have fireworks in them (or removed entirely) after the update is removed... So, I have no info on that.

That being said, there could be a plausible method through the content creator, specifically deathmatches...

Now, I haven't used the content creator in a while, but I do remember that, when placing weapons, there didn't seem to be a way to place DLC weapons (if there is, I didn't find it, as I'm still a novice at content creator). But, when choosing the "random" option to place weapons, those DID include DLC weapons, as I distinctly remember picking up the SNS Pistol while testing a created Deathmatch.

So, TL/DR: If you created a Deathmatch and opted to let the computer randomly place weapons, instead of placing them manually, then there is the possibility of it placing ammo for the fireworks launcher on the map. If you saved it, theoretically, it would remain there, unless R* plans to remove them from created deathmatches as well. My guess would be, it'd just go to a default weapon if that were the case.

If A and B are "yes," then you have a way of keeping the firework launcher ammo in the game after the update...

-Bill

R* created a deathmmatch with them, Hoping it stays.

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:30 AM

-Bill

It was patched, I wanted to do a Musket inly DM and couldn't. But they're some r* created DM with Rocket Launcher, so it may be possible

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:43 AM

It was patched, I wanted to do a Musket inly DM and couldn't. But they're some r* created DM with Rocket Launcher, so it may be possible

Dunno what you mean by "it was patched."

Like I said, the only way I got DLC weapons in my Deathmatch was to let the computer place them randomly... I didn't get to choose what was placed or where, weapons just got placed. I wouldn't have been able to get your idea of a "musket only" deathmatch, either, as I couldn't select DLC weapons...

-Bill

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

Dunno what you mean by "it was patched."

Like I said, the only way I got DLC weapons in my Deathmatch was to let the computer place them randomly... I didn't get to choose what was placed or where, weapons just got placed. I wouldn't have been able to get your idea of a "musket only" deathmatch, either, as I couldn't select DLC weapons...

-Bill

Since 1.15, DLC weapons no longer appear when you randomize weapons, R* patched the ability to add them by randomizing them.

And I would've done my musket only deathmatch by randomizing all weapons until musket appeared and removing everything else, setting forced weapon to unarmed, this way you could only kill the other team with muskets, like a real independece gunfight

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

There is no guarantee that, They will still be able to do that after the R* closes shop on those items

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:54 AM

Since 1.15, DLC weapons no longer appear when you randomize weapons, R* patched the ability to add them by randomizing them.

Gotcha... Just tried this a couple time and seems that that is the case... Not getting any DLC weapons to pop up randomly...

So, probably scratch that plan...

-Bill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users