Does anybody here have adder bonds?

125 replies to this topic
TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:59 PM

You can only do this if you intend on leaving your 2nd character's garage empty when you sell them. But if your only only playing 1 character how much money do you really need anyways.  

Especially if your just into the COD / PVP aspects of GTA and not cars.

If you play a lot, and enjoy the cars in the game, you probably have 2 characters with 2 full garages each. You'll just have to spend most of your Adder bonds buying and modding cars again to refill them.

Sell Franklin's Buffalo every session and you'll be better off.  

Lol what? That is so mathematically wrong! You could not possible be better off selling one 150000 car every session over even just one adder every sessiion, let alone 3 or 4.

If you're that attached to your twenty cars that you can't have two spots open... Don't get it. You could just rebuy those cars eventually if they're cheap and you still make out with more than just selling one buffalo.

They're not talking about doing the glitch theyre talking about storing a garage full of adders! So after you sell them you have to buy back all your cars and mod them again, that will cost 80 -90% of what you sold the Adders for! 

I get the glitch although running up your bank account to $20 MIL is a little risky. I dont get emptying your garage to store Adders for a rainy day.

I'll stick to the tried and true that allows me to keep all my cars, It never gets patched for long!

0_0_2_a.jpg

Forager
  • Forager

No Count A$$hole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:10 PM

In a strictly theoretical scenario ( :sly:) I wonder if they would bother with an account that had already spent, let's say, $150 on kesh kerds since January? 

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

I'll have the biggest LOL moment when Rockstar makes each character's bank completely separate. 

xLuCx
  • xLuCx

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

LOL idk who you think you're lying to more, rockstar or yourself.

^ Yup you definitely got them there. I'm sure R* will think you bought them all legitimately. 

Less suspicious than 10 Adders. And they're not High-end, a modder could have spawned them on the street and I got lucky.

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

Pro Racer |2-1 Ratio|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

Got 22 mil and about 16 adders left so I'm set for like 5 DLC's lol

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:53 PM

I'll have the biggest LOL moment when Rockstar makes each character's bank completely separate. 

i have been thinking about this for quite some time. i believe they are working on this, thats why i divided my adder bonds between both characters.

in case of accounts separation i'd still have close to 8millions in adder bonds in my main character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users