Does anybody here have adder bonds?

125 replies to this topic
ls_stories
  • ls_stories

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

I have 3 garages full, and of course one garage left for toys, its a good investment by putting some of the illegal money you have back into legal assets that wont be taken just incase R* decides to drop the hammer
  • supershocked likes this

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:20 PM Edited by Keegeroo, 15 July 2014 - 10:20 PM.

Gonna laugh when R* make only adders unsellable at LSC. Oh, and theres like 5 other threads on the front page you could have posted this in.
  • Heists likes this

Antigenetic
  • Antigenetic

WMCC PS4 Platform Leader ---- Live Hard, Ride Free ----

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

Actually a really good idea, wish I'd of thought of this in the 'billionaire dayz'.

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck
  • iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

I sold all of my old cars and have 40 adders now. I don't even like adders...
  • DrewFly123 likes this

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Dewbauchee CEO

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Gonna laugh when R* make only adders unsellable at LSC. Oh, and theres like 5 other threads on the front page you could have posted this in.

It would be unlikely that R* would even consider this. Imagine the backlash from owners of legit Adders. If anything they will just make the dupes unsellable or worth very little.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

how do you have 3 garages ? i thought you can only get 2 properties 

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

2 characters ^^

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by Keegeroo, 15 July 2014 - 10:25 PM.

@Trevor 2 characters.

@Matthew Yep, I agree. A lot more likely that will happen.

drinkduff
  • drinkduff

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

Because they've already done this.  They made all cars only sell for 50K for about 2-3 patches after the billionaire age.  So storing massive amounts of adders barely paid off.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

Yup got 17 adders stored on my second character. I do wonder if they'll be able to patch it so that these are considered "dupes" and can't be sold though.

I'm tempted to glitch enough money to actually buy and fully mod two garages full of Adders, that way once they patch the glitch they will still be considered "legit" purchased cars and I should still be able to sell them.

MatthewH
  • MatthewH

Dewbauchee CEO

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:31 PM Edited by MatthewH, 15 July 2014 - 10:32 PM.

Yup got 17 adders stored on my second character. I do wonder if they'll be able to patch it so that these are considered "dupes" and can't be sold though.

I'm tempted to glitch enough money to actually buy and fully mod two garages full of Adders, that way once they patch the glitch they will still be considered "legit" purchased cars and I should still be able to sell them.

R* would be able to tell if you had dupes of the same car because the number plates are the same on every one. If you've bought the cars from legendarymotorsports.com they will always be considered legit as all the plates will be different. 

• kbaltodano likes this

TWOGUN
  • TWOGUN

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

It's a risk I'm willing to take. Before they took my billions I did this same thing . Came out with over 14 million so yeah its not a dumb idea at all ...

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:34 PM

*facepalm*

• kbaltodano, OG Sunny, Liquid715 and 8 others like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:35 PM

Since I was going to buy a 6-car property anyway, I kept 4 in slots 7-10 since I won't ever see them anyway. It'll be a quick 3 mil if I ever need it.

But, unless they take my money from me, I've done it so much that I'll never need to play anything to earn money again!
  • ZeroSafe5615 likes this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Merryweather Security

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

*facepalm*

You can't knock him for trying.  lol

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

I've saved two legit Adders in a garage just as a small rainy day fund just in case.  I own all of the clothing and pegasus vehicles in the game and am pretty happy with the cars I currently have (have had them for about 4 months now) so I don't see myself needing a ton of money in the future.  Just enough for a little bump.

• Reconified likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

2 garages full on my second character. They are all dupes though but sell for $600k. If R* patches the glitch i don't think they can make the cars unsellable.
  • TheTruthIsFree likes this

blingdiablo
  • blingdiablo

Shiny Devil

• Members
  • Belize

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:43 PM

Considering I was bored as sh#t surprisingly quickly after getting the billions and everything I wanted, cars, property, etc... I was actually glad when all that went away, since 90% of the fun for me was "working" (playing) to get that new vehicle, that new paint job, those new rims, etc., etc.. The game just got stale with all that limitless money. I did buy one "bond" Adder with my billions, with the intent to sell it later... which I did in order to get the Liberator (the Adder sold for a few grand over the price of the Liberator). No fc#ks given about it either. Although I did drive the Adder around a few times while I had it, it mostly collected dust and the Liberator is FAR more fun to rip around in!

SM1L3_B4_U_D13
  • SM1L3_B4_U_D13

Viking

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

That's a REALLY good idea only problem is that I'm too lazy
  • senormidget likes this

TheTruthIsFree
  • TheTruthIsFree

TruBeast_v2 GTA's Stephen Curry

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

2nd Character, 2 Garages. 20 Adders. 600k each.
  • edub1906 and wangsparkinglot like this

TWOGUN
  • TWOGUN

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:52 PM Edited by TWOGUN, 15 July 2014 - 10:53 PM.

All my adders that I now have are all legit. 2 legit in fact. They can stop the dupes from being sold maybe , but real cars from the website ?

Reemer
  • Reemer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:58 PM

Got 19 Adders on 2nd character right now.

GunTotinHippie
  • GunTotinHippie

BeAsT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:53 PM

Where's the tony Montana pic at now? That's good sh*t glitchers I can't hate on that put all your money into assets and the feds cant do nothin bout it. Thats how a real king pin thinks
  • ls_stories likes this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:56 PM

Nope. Both of my garages are filled up with daily drivers and racing cars. I ain't got no time for Adder bonds. :p

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

R* would be able to tell if you had dupes of the same car because the number plates are the same on every one. If you've bought the cars from legendarymotorsports.com they will always be considered legit as all the plates will be different. 

The license plates atually change for each car?
I have never noticed that before!

• MatthewH likes this

zapotist
  • zapotist

Thug

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

keep-calm-and-listen-to-tony-montana-6.p

• TWOGUN likes this

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

Ive got 10 for a rainy day. Im not greedy.

GunTotinHippie
  • GunTotinHippie

BeAsT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:00 AM

keep-calm-and-listen-to-tony-montana-6.p

boss

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:02 AM

but what if it was a vanity plate? if you look at the info from your cars in charles/ifruit there are not many things that show if it is a dupe or not.

Though there may be more info available to R* so...yeah.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:02 AM

Okay, what if someone uses iFruit... Their number plates are all the same already because of the genius idea to only be allowed one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users