Can you actually get exhausted?

8 replies to this topic
Raz3r95
  • Raz3r95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

I can run for hours and nico, or the other characters from gta 4 never get exhausted. Is it even possible or is your stamina unlimited?

vengeancehawk
  • vengeancehawk

Member Title

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

I'm pretty sure if you run forever and finally stop and wait around 10 seconds, Niko will look exhausted but can still run just fine you start again.

GtaV Is Coming To Pc
  • GtaV Is Coming To Pc

Less Than Two Months Left

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:34 PM

Well it is possible to spell Niko the right way.

• Drunken Cowboy and nobum62 like this

WandererNiko
  • WandererNiko

Wanderer

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:17 AM

I'm pretty sure Niko, Johnny and Luis can trot forever, not run forever, but yeah they can trot.

thekillerdonuts
  • thekillerdonuts

Who killed Hannibal

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:29 AM Edited by thekillerdonuts, 16 July 2014 - 01:30 AM.

I get exhausted all the time. If you sprint for a full 60 seconds (rough guess), he will just stop sprinting and go to his normal run animation. In order to sprint again, for me at least, i have to stop moving completely and wait a few seconds. I can always immediately sprint again, but i will only do so for a few seconds.

BUT, i do remember way back that the IV characters can sprint forever, but after an Xbox 360 update that happened a few months ago i believe, a lot of things have changed. Now, sprinting is limited and you can date Kate after choosing the deal ending. There's probably other little things that came with the update, but those two are the ones i noticed. They might have not even came with the update, but i don't remember this happening a year ago or so.

No clue why i decided to write a story about this, but i did.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:16 AM

After sprinting for a while, roughly a minute or so, Niko will stop sprinting and go into a jog. Then he can go back to sprinting 30 seconds if you wait 30 seconds. IF you come to a full stop, he will hunch over and breath heavily. But in terms of it taking away health, no it doesn't do that.

Terrell
  • Terrell

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

I timed Niko at a 40 yard dash, lol, and he got roughly a 4.8 or so. Timed Johnny k, he got about 5.5, and Luis about 5.3, Niko can sprint for about 500 meters, Luis a little less than Niko so probably around 300 meters or so (3/4 laps around the track) and Johnny is in the worse shape of all of them cause he smokes weed, he only for to about 100 meters before hunching over gasping for air not bad though, (probably about 20 yards unhealthily in GTA 5 at 127 lbs tho)

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Disreputable Mexican Pharmacist

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

I timed Niko at a 40 yard dash, lol, and he got roughly a 4.8 or so. Timed Johnny k, he got about 5.5, and Luis about 5.3, Niko can sprint for about 500 meters, Luis a little less than Niko so probably around 300 meters or so (3/4 laps around the track) and Johnny is in the worse shape of all of them cause he smokes weed, he only for to about 100 meters before hunching over gasping for air not bad though, (probably about 20 yards unhealthily in GTA 5 at 127 lbs tho)

Johnny doesn't do drugs. He's scarred, has a broken nose, and runs lop-sided and with labor because the game hints at him having a motorcycle crash before the events of TLaD.
While Johnny's the slowest, I'm pretty sure the three all have the same stamina. Niko seems to be the ex-army sprinter, and Luis just a little faster than Johnny.

Terrell
  • Terrell

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:12 AM

In his quotes on YouTube you can hear him teasing strippers about if they like beer and weed they can have a good ol time on a motorcycle, lol. Anyways he does reject the bong hit from Billy before he knows Billy spiked Dave(or mabey he didn't know) idk, he is prety level headed, so even in a frightened panic of desperation and lonelyness, I still don't think he would go rushing for meth which would make it a lot worse. Storylines of GTA are either going to be of 0 quality in the future, or they're gonna fill in some plot holes, in which case it still might not make sense again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users