Quantcast

» «
Photo

Thanks glitchers, for ruining the game AGAIN.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
259 replies to this topic
ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:24 PM

Lol go away banana your attitude is starting to get rotten, after seeing your cars, you telling me I have no taste is a complement in my book.
[/quote]

okay. I'll leave this ugly thing here. everything I make and have is ugly. boohoo..

http://i1048.photobu...13.jpg~original

Forager
  • Forager

No Count A$$hole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:25 PM

sad that OP can hardly go one post without calling someone a retard or just insulting someone.. witch is childish and you just cant argue with people like that. so in the same spirit, i'll just leve this here

Ha! The last 15 seconds of that are comedy gold!

• zapotist likes this

LeoV
  • LeoV

The Invincible R.E.G.I.S Mark V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

Lol sorry bud but I have more fun when I never have to worry about money. I know many people are the same way. Including all my friends I play with. So it's all a matter of what your idea of fun is. Also it's not like tanks are a problem anymore.
  • MilezDawg, Grimase and OriginalCharacter like this

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

So Just last week there was a 60+ page thread about the awesomeness of glitching the beer hats and how Rstar sucked for putting them in special crates...Now this week Glitching is bad again and the players suck for having a ton of money. Good to see people still pick and choose when glitching is ok and when its not.
  • MilezDawg, Ermac., NoSignal666 and 2 others like this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

Lol go away banana your attitude is starting to get rotten, after seeing your cars, you telling me I have no taste is a complement in my book.
[/quote]

okay. I'll leave this ugly thing here. everything I make and have is ugly. boohoo..

http://i1048.photobu...13.jpg~original

where do you live?

is that thing street legal?

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

while i may not totally agree with the OP i do agree that you guys just saying "waaa" and "cry about it" should STFU and please tell me a legitimate reason for cheating in a video game. i feel there will a lot of answers, but i'd be suprised if there is any real reasoning other than someone feels like they got screwed over by R* or that people are just too lazy and don't want to play a game by actually playing it. 

NoSignal666
  • NoSignal666

Can you hear me?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

:cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

The people who are for glitching are usually the same people popping up in the 'I'm bored of this game' or 'I haven't played in weeks' threads. You've glitched yourself $100,000,000? That's great and all, but now what? The novelty of having all that money wears off pretty quick once you buy everything you need/want. You have nothing to do now besides sit in free-roam, no wonder you people get bored. Truth is, this game works better when there's something to play for, whether it be rank or money. Glitchers call it 'work' I call it 'playing the game'. You forfeit your right to complain about the current state of the game when you glitch the main thing the game focuses around.
  • Quarthon likes this

IanE55
  • IanE55

Not a hipster.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:39 PM

You're welcome.

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:40 PM Edited by Quarthon, 15 July 2014 - 11:46 PM.

Stealth-Death
  • Stealth-Death

Second-in-Command for The New World Order

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:41 PM

Those legitimate players asking people who glitch for the reason they glitch, whatever reason people glitch for it won't satisfy you to an extent where you'll be happy to leave them be. I think we can stop asking for "Why people glitch?" and accept that there are certain mechanics of the game which are being abused to an extent which you're unhappy about leading to people not playing the way you want them to. There are people who will play legit and there are those that won't.

Unless R* patch every known glitch or you legit players somehow manage to persuade everyone into playing legit, you won't be happy with how other people play the game. I think that about says it all? 

• Magick and TCMike like this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

while i may not totally agree with the OP i do agree that you guys just saying "waaa" and "cry about it" should STFU and please tell me a legitimate reason for cheating in a video game. i feel there will a lot of answers, but i'd be suprised if there is any real reasoning other than someone feels like they got screwed over by R* or that people are just too lazy and don't want to play a game by actually playing it. 

i explained myself earlier, but to break it down

my reasoning doesn't boil down to being screwed or being "lazy"

it's mostly to do with how the game will force missions on you, if you have a certain playstyle/habit, meaning you'll have to force yourself to enjoy it, which i can't bring myself to do. of course, my intentions are harmless, all i want to do is mod cars, race them and do stunts with them. if i'm lazy for wanting to do that right as i start the game instead of doing missions for hours beforehand then that just makes this all sound more like a chore than a game to me.

call me lazy if you want, i'm just getting my $60 worth

you shouldn't have to force yourself to enjoy a video game, especially a game like Grand Theft Auto.

• Moose Thompson likes this

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

IF they dont roll the cash back on the glitchers, I will definitely be reporting everyone in this forum bragging about glitching. I suggest all other non glitchers do the same.

Dont forget about all the players bragging about getting the beer hats and radio station Tshirts. ALL GLITCHERS should be punished equally. We can't condone any form of glitching.

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:44 PM Edited by MilezDawg, 15 July 2014 - 11:45 PM.

This is appalling. People insulting OP and the people that are fine with destroying this game.

tumblr_mvgdmhrMYT1s99dcoo1_400.gif

I love The Wire. That's Detective Bunk Moreland, doing a SMH to Detective Jimmy McNullty, probably for glitching on a murder case.

• Judicious 7 likes this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

This is appalling. People insulting OP and the people that are fine with destroying this game.

I love The Wire. That's Detective Bunk Moreland, doing a SMH to Detective Jimmy McNullty, probably for glitching on a murder case.

He was glitching the stats. Remember the red ribbon? That was all McNulty. Remember the billionaire days? McNulty.

• MilezDawg and zapotist like this

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:47 PM Edited by Giantsgiants, 15 July 2014 - 11:47 PM.

So Just last week there was a 60+ page thread about the awesomeness of glitching the beer hats and how Rstar sucked for putting them in special crates...Now this week Glitching is bad again and the players suck for having a ton of money. Good to see people still pick and choose when glitching is ok and when its not.

The beer hat glitch was probably received differently because the beer hat glitch wasn't game breaking. What unfair advantage does a beer hat give over a player without a beet hat?

Furthermore, the only way to get beer hats legit was rife with bugs. On the other hand there is more than one way to make money legit, and many methods work just fine, no glitches or bugs.

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Bifta'sRus☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

Someone's REALLY fun at parties.

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:52 PM

He was glitching the stats. Remember the red ribbon? That was all McNulty. Remember the billionaire days? McNulty.

And Marlo Stanfield still walked !!!

Damn, McNullty is behind all this glitching. Im telling Lt. Daniels.

Chevyguy87
  • Chevyguy87

-

• Members
  • None

Glitching is part of our modern day instant gratification society. One should simply ignore those people and carry out ones own business.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

http://gtaforums.com...tch-moan-topic/

• SimsDaniel916, Sugar Free Nos, Stealth-Death and 4 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users