This Game is too HARD!

35 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:37 PM

You can actually use cheats to get 100%, it just doesn't feel right when completing the game with cheats.

Assuming just LCS/VCS?  Cuz for a FACT if you cheat in III, VC, and SA you are locked out of 100% and only can reach 99.8% or something like that...

Andreas
  • Andreas

• V Staff
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by Andreas, 17 July 2014 - 08:42 PM.

Cuz for a FACT if you cheat in III, VC, and SA you are locked out of 100% and only can reach 99.8% or something like that...

I don't think that this is true, at least not in San Andreas. Cheats do not prevent you to beat the game to 100%. However, you have to be careful which cheats you use - some of them can mess up the save game, and in some cases it makes it impossible to get to the 100%. I'm not sure if the same can be said about GTA III and Vice City as well, though.

I have yet to play Liberty and Vice City Stories. Never played them for more than a couple of hours at max, although I had a PS2 for years and still have it actually, but it doesn't work anymore. Personally, I rarely use cheats and when I do, I don't save the game, so it doesn't affect me in any way.
  • Militia likes this

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

In GTA III, using cheats also does not prevent you from achieving 100% - Also, GTA III's percentages do not have decimals anyway, so it wouldn't be 99.8% anyway.

Andreas - I'd certainly recommend that you play these games sometime :p

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

LCS and VCS also aren't locked out of 100% if cheats are used. Done that once for the lulz before getting the final few precentages.

We need someone to confirm if that happens in VC.

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:39 PM Edited by Militia, 17 July 2014 - 09:49 PM.

Well, Spuds, one of the mods for VC forum said this to me, EXACTLY what Andreas is saying...That some cheats f*ck the game up and lock you out of 100%.  I know when I was younger, I typed a cheat into VC and then forgot I did that, went for 100% (for my first time) and got to 99%.  Wouldn't let me get to 100%.  Immediately started the game over, did everything I did previously, minus typing in a code, and got to 100%.  And it says numerous locations on the web that if you use Peds have rocket launchers or peds hate you, etc, etc, will f*ck up GTA III and not allow you to reach 100%, either...

Because of such rumors, I never used one single cheat code, before, after, or during a playthrough of any of these games...I don't think they'd be fun and I don't think they are necessary as the games are easy enough, just time consuming at best...

@Andreas, I also recommend doing LCS and VCS, idk if you are a proof vehicle collector, but LCS has just as many vehicles as SA has...But because of the low amount of storage space, only 12 can be stored at the max, including in VCS.  And of the 12 stored in LCS, 2 must be bikes, and in VCS 4 must be bikes.  Damn garages are so tiny, similar to Portland's GTA III garage, but a bit bigger than that, at least, but only by a little bit.

MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

You find LCS hard? To me it`s far the easiest GTA game ever. Only 3 missions were giving me a hard time; The vote steering, taking the peace and shoreside redemption. But after i have mastered them than it became easy.

Altough the main plot and storyline missions are prety good but i still find that this game lacks of real action, the fun meter is too low to me. The whole atmosphere lacks of real action compare to VCS.

Not to mention after you beat the storyline there are very few things that are interesting. Apart from that slash TV which is awesome, rampages and maybe avenging angels you have nothing to do. At least nothing that would amused me, at least IMO.

After i beat the storyline and i do it in 6 hours only there is nothing left to do anymore to having fun while at it. I`ve done 100% once but that was the first and the last time, that pizza and noodle delivery and that trashmaster submission were killing me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users